Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

If Buhari Was An Igbo Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Was An Igbo Man (3028 Views)

Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf / Can You Guess What Buhari Was Telling These States Governors In This Photo? / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by desmond2pk: 6:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Imagine if Buhari was an Igbo man. Closed south west Borders and northern borders. Jet out to London to relax. And his brother, jets out to London with 30 Igbo friends and family members to celebrate birthday.
Back home, his DSS refused to released an activist who has met his bail conditions.

What do you think would have been happening all over Nigeria by now?

8 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 16, 2019
desmond2pk:
Imagine if Buhari was an Igbo man. Closed south west Borders and northern borders. Jet out to London to relax. And his brother, jets out to London with 30 Igbo friends and family members to celebrate birthday.
Back home, his DSS refused to released an activist who has met his bail conditions.

The North will say this why we never wanted to vote Nyamiri.

West will say Omo Ibo wants to push everything to port in Calabar.

Northern elders and Almajiris alike will be threatening brimstone and fire, that's if they are not raining already.

But see as them keep silent.

And Yoruba women been disgracing themselves by hiding rice in their pant since border closure.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by helinues: 7:00am On Nov 16, 2019
He is not Igbo.. So we cant guess

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by orion7: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2019
Awol1:

Northern elders and Almajiris alike will be threatening brimstone and fire, that's if they are not raining already.

And Yoruba women been disgracing themselves by hiding rice in their pant since border closure.
Buhari can do all he wants now. 2023 he will leave. and cant even he beat his chest and say his successor wont deal with him.

after all obaseki is dealing with oshiomole now. buhari successor can just pick him up the way he locked sowore and dasuki up. and nothing will happen. this is the flaw with setting a precedent like this.

buhari isn't simply the prince that was promised. he is a charlatan

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by orion7: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2019
helinues:
you eh the way I dey see you. sars go soon show you their POS machine

12 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by helinues: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2019
orion7:
you eh the way I dey see you. sars go soon show you their POS machine

We have nothing to fear about.. Let them come

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Awol1:

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by desmond2pk: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Imagine if Buhari was a ibo man.
Closed south west borders and northern borders.
To the extent that the price of rice has doubled. Women are hiding rice in their pants and bras.
And the customs are shooting people because of rice.
What do you think Pastor Adeboye would be saying right now?
What do you think Pastor Kumuyi would be telling his members?.
What do you think el rufai would be saying?
What do you think Emir sanusi would be telling noprtherners ?
What do you think northern emirs will be telling their subjects?

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 16, 2019
orion7:
Buhari can do all he wants now. 2023 he will leave. and cant even he beat his chest and say his successor wont deal with him.

after all obaseki is dealing with oshiomole now. buhari successor can just pick him up the way he locked sowore and dasuki up. and nothing will happen. this is the flaw with setting a precedent like this.

Sometimes I try to assess the man dispassionately and see if there's anything he's doing right which sentiments is stopping me from seeing, and I don't find any.

Contractors are still eating contract money.

Economy is still in shambles.

Our institutions have been bastardized and been made to bend the knee to men in power.

Nepotism has been enthroned to a dangerous pedestal at the detriment of merit and federal character.

Nigeria may never have this bad.

13 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by helinues: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Awol1:

While South South people will............
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2019
helinues:

South south people will always be in solidarity with the East........for the culture.

Thanks to recent style of northern politics which Buhari spearheaded, Southeast and South south are back together as Old Eastern region.

Now we think together and act together.

It's not a finished product yet, but both region have seen that they are better off negotiating together than standing differently.

Soon, Southwest will realize itself and be united with the rest of the South, just as Middle belt is finally breaking from the stranglehold of Fulani feudalists.

When we get there, Northern divide and rule tactics will no longer work and the affairs of this country will be decided by informed minds, not people with cow dung for brain.

9 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by helinues: 7:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Awol1:

South south will always be in solidarity with the East, for the culture.

Thanks to recent style of northern politics which Buhari spearheaded, Southeast and South south are back together as Old Eastern region.

Now with think together and act together.

It's not a finished product yet, but both region have seen that they are better together than standing differently.

Soon, Southwest will be united with the rest of the South, just as Middle belt is finally breaking from the stranglehold of Fulani feudalists. When we get there, Northern divide and rule tactics will no longer work and the affairs of this country will be decided by informed minds, not people with cow dung for brain.

I laugh at times when I read some comments.. Why do you guys like attache with SS.. If North and SE produce presidential candidates, who do you think majority of SS will vote for?

Southwest will be united with the rest of south? Have they been disunited with them before? Or probably you want to remind us of 2015 while 2011 is omitted in your guys calendars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2019
helinues:

I laugh at times when I read some comments.. Why do you guys like attache with SS.. If North and SE produce presidential candidates, who do you think majority of SS will vote for?

Southwest will be united with the rest of south? Have they been disunited with them before? Or probably you want to remind us of 2015 while 2011 is omitted in your guys calendars

I'm too busy to go into academic argument with you as against the reality staring at you.

Look at you saying we like attaching ourselves to South south...

Remember when I first wrote my comment, I talked about the north and the West, and omitted the South south.

Now you came and asked me what they would do, and now I've told you, you turn around to accuse me attaching SE to SS?

Damn, you are so distablized in the head.

15 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by helinues: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Awol1:

I'm too busy to go into academic argument with you as against the reality staring at you.

Look at you saying we like attaching ourselves to South south...

Remember when I first wrote my comment, I talked about the north and the West, and omitted the South south.

Now you came and asked me what they would do, and now I've told you, you turn around to accuse me attaching SE to SS?

Damn, my head is so distablized .

Dont be half clever.. Your omission of SS was purposefully/intentionally.. You wouldn't have added them in the first place cos their opinions might be different from North and West ( based on your opinions)

I asked you a simple question .. Why not answer same way you answered where SS loyalty lies....

@ the bolded.. I see

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by AkwalaIke1: 7:55am On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by AkwalaIke1: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Dont be half clever.. Your omission of SS was purposefully.. You wouldn't have added them in the first place cos their opinions might be different from North and West ( based on your opinions)

I asked you a simple question .. Why not answer same way you answered where SS loyalty lies....
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by AkwalaIke1: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by AkwalaIke1: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
helinues:

We have nothing to fear about.. Let them come
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by allthingsgood: 8:13am On Nov 16, 2019
orion7:

Am thinking u are the charlatan here

Buhari is the most respected and reverred politician alive today. A feat he didn't get easily.

90% person of the thrash wailers throw at him just bounce of like water on rubber, cos y'all just peddle lies nobody can buy. There is no other person that can enjoy buharis Goodwill, period.

And no, obaseki isn't dealing with oshiomole rather it's the other way round! It's not oshiomole begging for 2nd term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by AkwalaIke1: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by allthingsgood: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2019
To be honest this post is unnecessary because igbo man can never the president. Even we in South south will never vote igbo. And pls stop mentioning Calabar there cos we no de join u a rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by allthingsgood: 8:18am On Nov 16, 2019
helinues:

The need SS because SE is landlocked, broke and has little or no significant economic value.
Mind u am not trying to hate o, just stating facts

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by AkwalaIke1: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
helinues:
[/s]
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by Tranquillity360: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2019
shady and unreliable people would have fill the street of lagos making noise.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by ChoCho54(f): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2019
helinues:

Dont be half clever.. Your omission of SS was purposefully/intentionally.. You wouldn't have added them in the first place cos their opinions might be different from North and West ( based on your opinions)

@ the bolded.. I see
Bawaa, you are being decieved by the politics of bayelsa state, but see, timiprie Silva is not that valuable to the ruling party, that's why he was rewarded with a junior minister after all these years. Why can't he contest for governorship himself? Now all others from Heineken to Lyon are just paperweights. Bayelsa is PDP tokantokan.

There are other states in the SS, where do you think Rivers and Delta would pitch their tents natural? AKS?
Aside Edo, the SS and SE and natural siblings and your fear of loosing your ATM (oil) driven politics is a well known gimmick.

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by desmond2pk: 8:29am On Nov 16, 2019
allthingsgood:
To be honest this post is unnecessary because igbo man can never the president. Even we in South south will never vote igbo. And pls stop mentioning Calabar there cos we no de join u a rubbish

So why the hate?
Thats why i posted this today.
I wanted people to know Igbos are hated. If Buhari was an Igbo man, doing what buhari is doing today, the whole country would have been boiling. But why?

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by desmond2pk: 8:31am On Nov 16, 2019
allthingsgood:

The need SS because SE is landlocked, broke and has little or no significant economic value.
Mind u am not trying to hate o, just stating facts

Being land locked doesn't make a country broke. It is being uneducated and unproductive

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by desmond2pk: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2019
etrouble:

Buhari can never be an Igbo man for the following reasons

1. Buhari's head is not flat like you Flattinos.

2. Buhari is not an empty chest beater who goes all over the place abusing other tribes and calling himself God's only beloved son like you Flattinos.

3. Buhari is not into drugs pushing, armed robbery, kidnapping, baby factory and human trafficking which are the generational trades of you Flattinos.

4. Buhari does not go about boasting that he will secede from Nigeria and bring Nigeria down to ashes like you Flattinos have been boasting. Even when you declared war in 1967, Buhari picked up his AK-47 and finished up several of you chest beaters.

Why this type of hate ?

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by allthingsgood: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2019
desmond2pk:

So why the hate?
Thats why i posted this today.
I wanted people to know Igbos are hated. If Buhari was an Igbo man, doing what buhari is doing today, the whole country would have been boiling. But why?

Nobody hates igbos, it's igbos that hate themselves. Also they are always the first to look for trouble and the first to claim they are victims

The problem igbos have us complex including hate and distrust of one another, pull him down syndrome a d inability to make wise strategic decisions. Instead of trying to win other regions so they can wrestle power from the north, igbos will fight each other and fight and insult other tribes. Then the wonder why they don't get any tangible or meaningful position in govt
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by allthingsgood: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2019
desmond2pk:

Being land locked doesn't make a country broke. It is being uneducated and unproductive

The east is not known for education. Neither do they produce anything really significant. Those titles belong to the southwest

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by orisa37: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2019
desmond2pk:

One is a Bushman. The other is a Trekker and a Peddler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Sit At Home Failed As Ndi Anambra Troop Out To Vote / Breaking!! Fed Gov To Consider Pardon For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu � / Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.