Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) (2942 Views)

How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures / The True Story Of Isaac Adaka Boro / Ojukwu Fought Isaac Adaka Boro After The Declaration Of Niger Delta Republic (2) (3) (4)

Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by Mrikay94(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
The bones of Isaac Adaka Boro, foremost Niger Delta freedom fighter a man of integrity and leader exhumed at Ikoyi Cemetery after over Forty-five years of burial and taken home for reburial in his Ijaw homeland.

Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by Mrikay94(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Front page please
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by Iyadesa: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
His remain or a sand?

Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by dalongjnr: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
God is merciful.
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by Asquare84(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Why cant they allow the dead to rest in peace

Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by Simplelion: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
does it really matter where they bury him?
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by Nigerialabalaba: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mrikay94:
The bones of Isaac Adaka Boro, foremost Niger Delta freedom fighter a man of integrity and leader exhumed at Ikoyi Cemetery after over Forty-five years of burial and taken home for reburial in his Ijaw homeland.
na ceremonial. His remains don join the sand in Ikoyi-Lagos.

Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by allen113: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Someone can't have peace even in the grave. Nawa ooh

Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by Sergio104(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
He was good but adamant.

Great man.

I fought it out with his back then.

I can say some sort of selfishness and greediness came into play from him, with this unforseen flatulence......I have to tame his ass together with Ojukwu.

little did I know that it was just the Genesis!!!!
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by Sergio104(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
where's mynd44 and Lalasticlala??

DitariDisciple......come and Repeat you usual lines

Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by tit(f): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
How them carry am from port Harcourt to Lagos before?
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by Unzerious: 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
A Real Legend goes Home. Your Legacy is our Foundation.
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by OMBIIGA: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Op this new is stalled. Hitherto, the remains of Isaac Adaka Boro had been reburied at Hero Parks in Yenegoa on 15th April, 2013, during the reign of Seriake Dickson as governor

Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by yemobrown(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nice
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by Noccerino(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Let him rot in hell
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by tutudesz: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mrikay94:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/isaac-boros-remains-for-burial-at-heroes-park-may-16/amp/
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
It don't matter where you bury me
I'll be home and I'll be free
It don't matter anywhere I lay
All my tears be washed away

Anne brun- all my tears.

But Nigerians always like burying people everywhere even in their compound.

Una go dey unsettle person wey don die since four decades ago.
Stupid traditions and traditionalists.
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by ekaette1621: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
ekaette
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by DitariDisciple2: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sergio104:
where's mynd44 and Lalasticlala??

DitariDisciple......come and Repeat you usual lines

Everybody should read it from the man in Yellow in the picture that's standing near the box.
He sent it directly to me 2 days ago.
Ijaw Republic our home.
This is why he was brought home.

Memories..ISAAC ADAKA
BORO RE-BURIAL..ONE OF THE BEST STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP DECISIONS OF GOV. SERIAKE DICKSON..The exhuming and re-burial of Nigerdelta eternal Hero,the first man to declare a Republic (Nigerdelta Republic) from another independent nation, Nigeria) in Black Africa, even before the Igbo(Biafra Republic)ISAAC BORO by Governor Dickson is one of the best strategic leadership decisions of the former governor.And I travelled down to Yanagoa to salute the governor for the Unique feat.
He did for Ijaw Nation what Late Ghanaian President, Jerry Rawlings did for Ghana,moving the body of the Great Kweme Nkrumah to his final burial site(Mausoleum)in Accra.We thank the Commissioner of ijaw Affairs and leader of delegation, Dr. Felix Tuodolo, he was accompanied by The Olotu-ere 1 of ijaw Nation, Anne Kio Briggs and ISAAC BORO CHILDREN..Lagos ijaw leaders of Thought welcomed them and we went to the Lagos,Ikoyi cemetery for exhuming exercise.After all the formalities at the cemetery office where we traced Boro name,the time,date he was buried.We moved into the buried site with our medical team.The area Boro was buried within the cemetery was allocated to only officers who are regarded as fallen Heros during the civil war and Boro military rank of major and his name boldly written.Like what was used to bury some military officers during World War 11 in their military cemeteries. The Nigerian army used Aluminium casket as coffin to bury Boro..Nobody know the source of this Aluminium,because Aluminium buried for over 45years ago remained original.i saw the bones of our Hero,The Great man,Oputa panel rejected one my petition,(To expose the killers of Isaac Boro) i filed in 1999 after Obasanjo Inugurated the panel on June 14, 1999 to investigate human rights violations in the Affairs of Nigeria from 1966 to date.."if the Yorubas are coming to Oputa panel to ask questions concerning the mysterious death of MKO Abiola,If the Igbos are asking questions about Gen. Ironsi death and Arewa are asking questions about Belewa and Amadu Bello's death..The ijaws are also demanding to know who killed ISAAC BORO.(Evah told the Press, Boro was set-up and Killed and the conspirators must be exposed at Oputa Panel. ..Why Joseph Evah asked Oputa Panel to summon General Gowon,Colonel Adekunle, who was alive at that time, Shell oil company, Directorate of Military Intelligence DMI,British High Commission etc to face him and his lawyers at the Oputa panel.YES,OUR CHILDREN IN THE NEXT GENERATION AND BEYOND WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED...To mark the 20th Anniversary of the submission of Oputa panel report. The Rejected 4 petitions of Joseph Evah will be re-echoed- Coming Soon.. May the soul of the Great Isaac Adaka Boro continue to rest in peace.

Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by Permesso: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
The dead won't have peace too, how are they supposed to know the sand they're packing calling ut Adaka boro? Did he complained he wants to be buried elsewhere? Does it matter where one dies to nature.
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by Nonexisting: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
A country where even the dead do not rest in peace because of foolishness of the living. I read Gideon or some bastard in the bible fought God until he blessed him. If God wants to see real fight, let him make the mistake of bringing me into this country in my next world. angry

Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by JOemmy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hope they don't plan to start worshipping it with ogogoro?

Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by DitariDisciple2: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
JOemmy:
Ijaw already do so.
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by DitariDisciple2: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Memories..ISAAC ADAKA
BORO RE-BURIAL..ONE OF THE BEST STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP DECISIONS OF GOV. SERIAKE DICKSON..The exhuming and re-burial of Nigerdelta eternal Hero,the first man to declare a Republic (Nigerdelta Republic) from another independent nation, Nigeria) in Black Africa, even before the Igbo(Biafra Republic)ISAAC BORO by Governor Dickson is one of the best strategic leadership decisions of the former governor.And I travelled down to Yanagoa to salute the governor for the Unique feat.
He did for Ijaw Nation what Late Ghanaian President, Jerry Rawlings did for Ghana,moving the body of the Great Kweme Nkrumah to his final burial site(Mausoleum)in Accra.We thank the Commissioner of ijaw Affairs and leader of delegation, Dr. Felix Tuodolo, he was accompanied by The Olotu-ere 1 of ijaw Nation, Anne Kio Briggs and ISAAC BORO CHILDREN..Lagos ijaw leaders of Thought welcomed them and we went to the Lagos,Ikoyi cemetery for exhuming exercise.After all the formalities at the cemetery office where we traced Boro name,the time,date he was buried.We moved into the buried site with our medical team.The area Boro was buried within the cemetery was allocated to only officers who are regarded as fallen Heros during the civil war and Boro military rank of major and his name boldly written.Like what was used to bury some military officers during World War 11 in their military cemeteries. The Nigerian army used Aluminium casket as coffin to bury Boro..Nobody know the source of this Aluminium,because Aluminium buried for over 45years ago remained original.i saw the bones of our Hero,The Great man,Oputa panel rejected one my petition,(To expose the killers of Isaac Boro) i filed in 1999 after Obasanjo Inugurated the panel on June 14, 1999 to investigate human rights violations in the Affairs of Nigeria from 1966 to date.."if the Yorubas are coming to Oputa panel to ask questions concerning the mysterious death of MKO Abiola,If the Igbos are asking questions about Gen. Ironsi death and Arewa are asking questions about Belewa and Amadu Bello's death..The ijaws are also demanding to know who killed ISAAC BORO.(Evah told the Press, Boro was set-up and Killed and the conspirators must be exposed at Oputa Panel. ..Why Joseph Evah asked Oputa Panel to summon General Gowon,Colonel Adekunle, who was alive at that time, Shell oil company, Directorate of Military Intelligence DMI,British High Commission etc to face him and his lawyers at the Oputa panel.YES,OUR CHILDREN IN THE NEXT GENERATION AND BEYOND WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED...To mark the 20th Anniversary of the submission of Oputa panel report. The Rejected 4 petitions of Joseph Evah will be re-echoed- Coming Soon.. May the soul of the Great Isaac Adaka Boro continue to rest in peace.

Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by Graysons: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
JOemmy:
If they start worshipping it with Ogogoro,how is it your fvcking business?

Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by DitariDisciple2: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Permesso:
The dead won't have peace too, how are they supposed to know the sand they're packing calling ut Adaka boro? Did he complained he wants to be buried elsewhere? Does it matter where one dies to nature.

He is our Ijaw hero.

Ijaw Republic our home.
We take Boro day very serious in the Ijaw Nation.
We were unjustly balkanized into more than six States when all Ijaw areas are fully together.
We were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw share perfect boundaries with each other.
As for worshiping him with ogogoro its normal thing in the Ijaw Nation.
We produce over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil.

He was placed in an aluminum box.
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by DitariDisciple2: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

He is our Ijaw hero.

Ijaw Republic our home.
We take Boro day very serious in the Ijaw Nation.
We were unjustly balkanized into more than six States when all Ijaw areas are fully together.
We were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw share perfect boundaries with each other.
As for worshiping him with ogogoro its normal thing in the Ijaw Nation.
We produce over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil.

He was placed in an aluminum box.
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by paramakina202: 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
That grave looks empty abi skull miners visited the grave before this people arrived?
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by thundafire: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Another jamboree waste about to take place
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by DitariDisciple2: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
paramakina202:
That grave looks empty abi skull miners visited the grave before this people arrived?

Its because a hero like Boro the remains is not supposed to be viewed publicly through taking of pictures.
Soul wey Ijaw dey worship till today.

This is why all Ijaws believe that Ijaw Republic our final home and we brought back his bones to the promise land even before it is fully achieved.

Ijaw Republic our home.
Re: Remains Of Isaac Adaka Boro To Be Reburied( pics) by paramakina202: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Its because a hero like Boro the remains is not supposed to be viewed publicly through taking of pictures.
Soul wey Ijaw dey worship till today.

This is why all Ijaws believe that Ijaw Republic our final home and we brought back his bones to the promise land even before it is fully achieved.

Ijaw Republic our home.

Best of luck to Ijaw people.

Moment Odumeje Was Slapped By Security Man During Demolition Of His Church / Independence Day Preparations Go Wrong In Abuja (Pic, Video) / This Is The Next Governor Of Lagos - Photo