Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. (5209 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by 1wunmi: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
DonCaxton:

Please what's the name of the guy you called and spoke with? I wan to confirm something.
You can give hints if you don't want to say the full details. Like beginning letters of his name, and which state he said he's in, plus some digits in his phone number.

Its been long I spoke to the guy but if I remember clearly, there is essien in his name and he said he stayed in crossriver state.. This is his phone number 08102581687 and his nairaland handle is LongDay.. Now be honest, what do you want to confirm with the information? You can DM me if u wish..
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Richy4(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:

Some people on this forum think I could be joking with such decision; well okay I am trying to reassure myself I will be fine and that's why I am 'announcing'. You can't say or measure it when you are not the one in that shoe...

I have a feeling you were not. That is why I'm telling you now not to do anything silly like taking your life. No situation should be bigger than you. U are bigger than any challenge you might be facing.

I don't know why you were feeling depressed. I don't want to know about it because it could be private but I want you to know that someone has seen it, passed through it and came out of it with flying colours.

If it is unemployment situation do not loose hope. Just keep on applying, Though for now it might look like the hiring managers doesn't care enough to hire you. But one day, u will find someone who might like what you were offering. Just calm down and be patient..

I don't know where you are living around the world but I want to give you an assignment. Could you please take a trip to any government hospital today or early in the morning tomorrow please.

When you get there, just ask the nurses to tell or direct you where the accident ward of the hospital is. Volunteer and speak to some of the accident victims please.. or HIV ward.. Then u can decide to do anything that you want after my assignment. I would have referred you to palliative care unit. But most times they don't allow visitors. Just boldly letting u know that I love you buddy and I care.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Richy4:

I have a feeling you were not. That is why I'm telling you now not to do anything silly like taking your life. No situation should be bigger than you. U are bigger than any challenge you might be facing.

I don't know why you were feeling depressed. I don't want to know about it because it could be private but I want you to know that someone has seen it, passed through it and came out of it with flying colours.

If it is unemployment situation do not loose hope. Just keep on applying, Though for now it might look like the hiring managers doesn't care enough to hire you. But one day, u will find someone who might like what you were offering. Just calm down and be patient..

I don't know where you are living around the world but I want to give you an assignment. Could you please take a trip to any government hospital today or early in the morning tomorrow please.

When you get there, just ask the nurses to tell or direct you where the accident ward of the hospital is. Volunteer and speak to some of the accident victims please.. or HIV ward.. Then u can decide to do anything that you want after my assignment. I would have referred you to palliative care unit. But most times they don't allow visitors. Just boldly letting u know that I love you buddy and I care.

Why I tire for the guy be say, him no even state him reasons.. Why post such if you wanted to be secretive? How does he expect someone to help him wen we don't even know the route of the problem that led to such decision?

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Richy4(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Felixamos:

Why I tire for the guy be say, him no even state him reasons.. Why post such if you wanted to be secretive? How does he expect someone to help him wen we don't even know the route of the problem that led to such decision?

My brother, depression is the word for it. Many people around the globe spent money on a therapist. Some rich people that u see, u would be asking, this person that got it all why is he/she depressed? Besides How many average Nigerians can afford one. You have seen how he was being judged already when he hasn't said anything.. when I was on Facebook long ago, I have seen

The reason why I was encouraging him was because I don't want to keep quiet when nature has given most of us persuasive skills. It's not only when we see women/men that persuasive skills comes to play. We can always tell him not to do it.. and it won't cost anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Richy4:

My brother, depression is the word for it. Many people around the globe spent money on a therapist. Some rich people that u see, u would be asking, this person that got it all why is he/she depressed? Besides How many average Nigerians can afford one. You have seen how he was being judged already when he hasn't said anything.. when I was on Facebook long ago, I have seen

The reason why I was encouraging him was because I don't want to keep quiet when nature has given most of us persuasive skills. It's not only when we see women/men that persuasive skills comes to play. We can always tell him not to do it.. and it won't cost anything.

True..
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Richy4(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Felixamos:

Let me tell you about what happened to me towards the end of my NYSC days. I was posted to a secondary school in Bayelsa state ie about 11 years ago or so..

There was this kid in SS2 who doesn't talk to anyone. The first day I entered into that class, I was shocked to see him.. why? because he looked 97% like my best friend in high school. Every thing except that my friend was not unhappy and doesn't have a permanent frown on his face... just a copy of him when we were kids..

I picked up interest on him. He got no friend, he doesn't know his father, his mother selfishly married and abandoned him to his uncle. His uncle hated him because he was a burden to him. He beats him at will.. every slight provocation.. not normal beating sometimes with iron..

I wanted to talk to his uncle my fellow Corpmembers told me not to.
So I became his dad. I will cook and give him.I wI'll ask him to come during break because we were living in the school premises. . . Some of my colleagues usually joke and ask me why didn't I tell them I had a son in Bayelsa.. I didn't know the state of his depression until one day.

I was invigilating the silly WAEC of the school. He came to me that he wants to talk. I told him I was busy that he should go home that we will talk on Monday. That was on a Friday. He left I didn't see him again because on Saturday, he killed himself. I regretted invigilating that silly exams that day.. I would have listened to what he wanted to say to me. So Any time I hear of 'I want to die', my mind would flash back to that kid.6

9 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
Richy4:

Let me tell you about what happened to me towards the end of my NYSC days. I was posted to a secondary school in Bayelsa state ie about 11 years ago or so..

There was this kid in SS2 who doesn't talk to anyone. The first day I entered into that class, I was shocked to see him.. why? because he looked 97% like my best friend in high school. Every thing except that my friend was not unhappy and doesn't have a permanent frown on his face... just a copy of him when we were kids..

I picked up interest on him. He got no friend, he doesn't know his father, his mother selfishly married and abandoned him to his uncle. His uncle hated him because he was a burden to him. He beats him at will.. every slight provocation.. not normal beating sometimes with iron..

I wanted to talk to his uncle my fellow Corpmembers told me not to.
So I became his dad. I will cook and give him.I wI'll ask him to come during break because we were living in the school premises. . . Some of my colleagues usually joke and ask me why didn't I tell them I had a son in Bayelsa.. I didn't know the state of his depression until one day.

I was invigilating the silly WAEC of the school. He came to me that he wants to talk. I told him I was busy that he should go home that we will talk on Monday. That was on a Friday. He left I didn't see him again because on Saturday, he killed himself. I regretted invigilating that silly exams that day.. I would have listened to what he wanted to say to me. So Any time I hear of 'I want to die', my mind would flash back to that kid.6

Oh! no.. This is so sad.. Such an experience you had.. I could imagine the self guilt you must have faced.. I know there are so many types of scam online but a suicide attempt isn't something I overlook.. If you see the way I was insulted on nairaland the day I tried creating a thread to help someone who was threatening to go suicide ehn, you would have pity on me... Even though I love and encourage sceptism on matters like this, the hardened hearts on this nairaland is overwhelming.. I'm glad you learnt from previous experience in your nysc days... Peace bro!
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Richy4(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
Felixamos:

Oh! no.. This is so sad.. Such an experience you had.. I could imagine the self guilt you must have faced.. I know there are so many types of scam online but a suicide attempt isn't something I overlook.. If you see the way I was insaulted on nairaland the day I tried creating a thread to help someone who was threatening to go suicide ehn, you would have pity on me... Even though I love and encourage sceptism on matters like this, the hardened hearts on this nairaland is overwhelming.. I'm glad you learnt from previous experience in your nysc days... Peace bro!

You got it.. The guilt was written all over me and that NYSC certificate during that period. I was kinda inexperienced when it comes to things like that.. I still feel it a little guilty up till now.. Expecially when I read or watch on TV over someone that committed suicide. His
face will flash quickly and disappears..

That's the hidden guilt I will carry for the rest of my life. That is why I don't judge anyone. Even if it's a scam no body is stupid enough to be throwing hard earned cash around. Wait for the scammer to say that he/she wanted money before you judge.. or know what to say to him..I don't know when people became so unfeeling..

This guy might be really troubled.. and needed an urgent therapist but the kids up there has already used two legs to jump to conclusion.

6 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Modified:
This guy is actually a fraud. I was very wrong.
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Richy4:

You got it.. The guilt was written all over me and that NYSC certificate during that period. I was kinda inexperienced when it comes to things like that.. I still feel it a little guilty up till now.. Expecially when I read or watch on TV over someone that committed suicide. His
face will flash quickly and disappears..

That's the hidden guilt I will carry for the rest of my life. That is why I don't judge anyone. Even if it's a scam no body is stupid enough to be throwing hard earned cash around. Wait for the scammer to say that he/she wanted money before you judge.. or know what to say to him..I don't know when people became so unfeeling..

This guy mind be really troubled.. and needed an urgent therapist but the kids up there has already used two legs to jump to conclusion.
Hmmmmm.. True..
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
DonCaxton:

Being honest, I wanted to be sure it was not the guy I spoke with as well.

This guy, Diran (he is the OP) appears to really be going through tough times. His English is good, appears to be an intelligent man in a bad season. I spoke with him at length, and sensed the sincerity in his situation as he described it to me. But it's not particularly a case to result in suicide. I'm sure he's strong, and struggling. People have gone through worse, and excelled out of it, and some don't live through it.
He's in Osogbo, and next time I'm in Osun state, I'll meet with him. I'm trying to get him a small job in Lagos, but the logistics for him may be tasking.

I may be wrong, but if he was lying, he must be a professor at that. I wish I could help, but if anyone can please help him. No matter how small.
I'm sure he will get through it. With help.

My dear, what is the cause of his predicament? Is it cash? emotional trauma? Disease? Unemployment or what? I'm asking because the op did not say his reasons and so many persons including myself, have asked this same question but got no response
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by ctleurocollege: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:

Some people on this forum think I could be joking with such decision; well okay I am trying to reassure myself I will be fine and that's why I am 'announcing'. You can't say or measure it when you are not the one in that shoe...

Bro good luck
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Felixamos:

My dear, what is the cause of his predicament? Is it cash? emotional trauma? Disease? Unemployment or what? I'm asking because the op did not say his reasons and so many persons including myself, have asked this same question but got no response

Let me quickly correct myself. I was wrong. He is in fact a fraudster. Please don't fall for his scams.
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:

Hey bro, stay strong. You'll be fine, and your sun will shine again. Stay positive, no matter what. It's not the end, and it's not that bad. Lots of people got it worse.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
DonCaxton:

Mostly financial really. (Asides loneliness).
He has responsibilities beyond his abilities. I know a little about depression, and being at your wits end on how to change your economic situation can be frustrating and then suicidal thoughts come.
He's relatively young, 26, with no means to feed or get a good job. Recently orphanned with younger ones to cater for. Osogbo isn't really a
commercially bouyant environment to hustle out of brokeness. So I understand his predicament.

Does he have any qualification? Or a handwork that he's pretty good at?
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Mizwisdom(f): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
I am fed up of life, it's too unbearable for me; I can't take it any longer. I was born on a Sunday, looking to leave the earthly realm on a beautiful day like that too...

Adieu....

Better go for deliverance
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by extremelygolden: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
We only hope for better in life coz that's convenient. Life offers little or nothing, and it is full of pain and sorry.

If you think life offers little or nothing to you, my dear, and you live in Lagos, kindly visit The Orthopedic Hospital, Igbobi. It is at Onipanu bus stop on Ikorodu Road. And at Morocco Road in Shomolu. Whichever way you're coming from.
Just go round the wards, interact with patients, ask them for how long they have been in such condition, then you will realize how much God's mercy has kept you.

Some of the patients have spent several years there. But you know what? They're hopeful that they will be discharged one day. And you? You've lost faith and hope already and you think being ungrateful to God for His abundant Grace and Mercy is right, abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by duduade: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
johnkey:
adieu nigga

Loool
OMG.

You didn't even waste time
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
extremelygolden:

If you think life offers little or nothing to you, my dear, and you live in Lagos, kindly visit The Orthopedic Hospital, Igbobi. It is at Onipanu bus stop on Ikorodu Road. And at Morocco Road in Shomolu. Whichever way you're coming from.
Just go round the wards, interact with patients, ask them for how long they have been in such condition, then you will realize how much God's mercy has kept you.

Some of the patients have spent several years there. But you know what? They're hopeful that they will be discharged one day. And you? You've lost faith and hope already and you think being ungrateful to God for His abundant Grace and Mercy is right, abi?

Mmmmmm really deep... I wonder how someone who can't even create a strand of his hair talk more of a human being would take his own life created and given to him by God.. @op please listen to @extremelygolden and all the positive advice you've received.. I understand there are situations that could make someone think suicide but when life puts you in a fvked up condition don't say why me, say try me!
Be a fighter not a coward! Btw the op even has a phone to come online..
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by extremelygolden: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Felixamos:

Mmmmmm really deep... I wonder how someone who can't even create a strand of his hair talk more of a human being would take his own life created and given to him by God.. @op please listen to @extremelygolden and all the positive advice you've received.. I understand there are situations that could make someone think suicide but when life puts you in a fvked up condition don't say why me, say try me!
Be a fighter not a coward! Btw the op even has a phone to come online..

Don't mind him. I wish I could slap reality into his brain.

He can even get active in the Youth Department of his place of worship. Learn how to play musical instruments and all. He's there thinking suicide.

Rubbish!
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by LOWLIFER: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Thanks so much for the attention to me. Okay I have siblings and we are going to be evicted soon . I don't have anywhere to go or anywhere to take him to ( the immediate younger sister is done with school and she is at Offa Kwara State. Now I have no job, my rent is ending November and I have not been able to get around stuffs. I am perplexed because I might end up becoming a destitute . I did my BP check it's 140 or something. I am totally fed up of life challenges, unpaid bills, and living from hand to mouth. I am going to a whole lot and there seem not to be any hope in sight. I am overwhelmed and I feel giving it all up is the best bet since I find life unbearable for me.
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
Thanks so much for the attention to me. Okay I have siblings and we are going to be evicted soon . I don't have anywhere to go or anywhere to take him to ( the immediate younger sister is done with school and she is at Offa Kwara State. Now I have no job, my rent is ending November and I have not been able to get around stuffs. I am perplexed because I might end up becoming a destitute . I did my BP check it's 140 or something. I am totally fed up of life challenges, unpaid bills, and living from hand to mouth. I am going to a whole lot and there seem not to be any hope in sight. I am overwhelmed and I feel giving it all up is the best bet since I find life unbearable for me.
Gbam!

Na the format be this grin grin

You still dey learn work, I been dey wait patiently make you drop format like it's hot..
You didn't disappoint.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:

Have you thought of selling your phone and using the proceeds to start up a little business? At least your phone would be up to 20k right? Btw what kind of apartment do you live in(as in duplex or self contain?
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
philip0906:

Gbam!

Na the format be this grin grin

You still dey learn work, I been dey wait patiently make you drop format like it's hot..
You didn't disappoint.

Somebody want kill himself you dey talk of format.. Isn't that insensitive?

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Algorithimz: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
The thing Is never mock anyone, A lot of people are really going through tough times. If not for some ungrateful deceptive and dubious people who has limit the chance of people with good intentions. You will be surprised about the numbers of good philanthropist on this forum and out there who are still willing to render assistance.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Ournaija: 12:09am On Nov 17, 2019
LOWLIFER:

Bro you dont have to end it for what you listed above. Fight back, dont be a coward. I believe in the power of prayer. Look around for any job you can find, pray and God will bless the works of your hands. Jesus loves you.
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 17, 2019
Algorithimz:
The thing Is never mock anyone, A lot of people are really going through tough times. If not for some ungrateful deceptive and dubious people who has limit the chance of people with good intentions. You will be surprised about the numbers of good philanthropist on this forum and out there who are still willing to render assistance.

I wished there was an option to love your comment...

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by LOWLIFER: 4:43am On Nov 17, 2019
A singe room

Felixamos:

Have you thought of selling your phone and using the proceeds to start up a little business? At least your phone would be up to 20k right? Btw what kind of apartment do you live in(as in duplex or self contain?
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by LOWLIFER: 5:04am On Nov 17, 2019
SOLEMN THOUGHT-

My eyes hurt

My soul aches

My spirit shut

My heart gate

My moon is dark

My world is empty

My lifes cruel

Burning loves fuel

The rope is friendly

The blade will guide

Both may send me to

The other side
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 5:50am On Nov 17, 2019
Felixamos:

[s]Somebody want kill himself you dey talk of format.. Isn't that insensitive[/s]?
Oh sharap!

I know you too well in here. You're an accomplice. You're on every damn suicide thread fighting and defending them like your life depends on it.

I am sure you're the one who creates different monikers talking about suicide and throwing support with this moniker.

The other time, you created a thread for a supposed suicide victim.see how Ifyalways and logobenz took you to the cleaners after discovering your dubious ways

https://www.nairaland.com/5474724/deleted

We sabi una tricks for here. Tell all this bullsh1t to newbies, but we won't allow anyone be defrauded in here.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 5:54am On Nov 17, 2019
Felixamos:

[s]Have you thought of selling your phone and using the proceeds to start up a little business? At least your phone would be up to 20k right? Btw what kind of apartment do you live in(as in duplex or self contain[/s]?
You dey cast yourself for here...

Your tricks won't work in here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Give 20 NAIRALAND Families 50k For Christmas / If You Found Out, What Will You Do? / A Man Secretly Had Sex With His Lover At Home, How His Wife Found Out Is Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.