Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. (5146 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by LOWLIFER: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
I am fed up of life, it's too unbearable for me; I can't take it any longer. I was born on a Sunday, looking to leave the earthly realm on a beautiful day like that too...

Adieu....

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by johnkey: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
adieu nigga

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
God help us
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by rapture22(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Life is so sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Davinity: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
But you have such a beautiful life ahead... You wanna miss that because if this small challenge?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by 1stHooligan(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
Rip in advance man. We love you but God loves you more.

I am unhappy too but I will rather play football, drink beer, chase girls and get a job than die.

5 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by risos(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Anyway we'll all join u in death later on in the future, but can you tell us in order of importance three reason why you have decided to die tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
Davinity:
But you have such a beautiful life ahead... You wanna miss that because if this small challenge?

Ignore that guy, december don reach. Boys dey find money for booze and ashewo.

Suicide scam, is the new scam on social media to solicit FREE money and help.

Nonsense

12 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by ogawisdom(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
Op keep your head up
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by ogawisdom(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Op keep your head up
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by KELVINXY: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Since you've decided to go early, plz tell God that i will come but i will come late....

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by TEYA: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
I am fed up of life, it's too unbearable for me; I can't take it any longer. I was born on a Sunday, looking to leave the earthly realm on a beautiful day like that too...

Adieu....
What is the problem OP? Can you let it out here? You can't tell, someone may be able to assist you somehow. Maybe not materially but with good counsel.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by tabithababy(f): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
philip0906:

Ignore that guy, december don reach. Boys dey find money for booze and ashewo.

Suicide scam, is the new scam on social media to solicit FREE money and help.

Nonsense

cheesy scammers don plenty

Lastweek, it was "I am hungry, starved and dying" here and there

This week, na sucide week

Op, biko dash someone your android phne in the Christmas give away thread before you go

5 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Abfinest007(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
abeg before u commit suicide abeg donate ur kidney gives make I sell to make money or offer yourself give me make I take do money . instead make he waste

3 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by meobizy(f): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
OP greet my dead uncles. I know you'll chicken out because serious individuals jump into action and do not care to announce plans.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
tabithababy:

cheesy scammers don plenty

Lastweek, it was "I am hungry, starved and dying" here and there

This week, na sucide week

Op, biko dash someone your android phne in the Christmas give away thread before you go

Low grade fraudsters looking to prey on emotions.

That format (I am hungry, starved and dying), don cast, they have to change fmt.

Person wan die, e dey announce am from thread to thread, death never hungry you na.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Amarisa(f): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Abfinest007:
abeg before u commit suicide abeg donate ur kidney gives make I sell to make money or offer yourself give me make I take do money . instead make he waste

grin grin chai..
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by tabithababy(f): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
No single pity on this thread shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by MedicH: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
tabithababy:
No single pity on this thread shocked

it begins with u

3 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by LOWLIFER: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
I won't respond to all 'these' . I have been there and nothing moves me anymore...
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Richy4(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
Maybe u should look really really deep.. u could find something that is worth living for..

It could be a small smile from a little kid who couldn't tell u that you were his hero that u makes his day, It could be that old grandmother who has no one to say hello to her,but u were always greeting her. And she was always forward to seeing u every now and then. it could be family, it could be the fact that you were healthy and u are taking it for granted. Some people in the hospital would basically like to be like u.

If u go now, what about your family? for example your mum who nursed u to maturity.. Don't be selfish man.. Don't think that your departure won't affect any one...There's light at the end of the tunnel..

I am a believer that every man has a woman destined for him. So your selfishness is gonna make the lady wherever she is in ability to have her soul mate. How would you feel if u hear from the great beyond due to your selfishness that your soul mate is in a fight with another woman over a man when u would have been here to take care of things. smiley
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by SirLiquidGold: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
I won't respond to all 'these' . I have been there and nothing moves me anymore...
hi boss please can I have your phone charger before you go? My charger is faulty

4 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by LOWLIFER: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Okay. What's your address, and I got a suede shoe and a wristwatch. I could mail it to you seriously....

SirLiquidGold:
hi boss please can I have your phone charger before you go? My charger is faulty

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by LOWLIFER: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
Some people on this forum think I could be joking with such decision; well okay I am trying to reassure myself I will be fine and that's why I am 'announcing'. You can't say or measure it when you are not the one in that shoe...

Richy4:
Maybe u should look really really deep.. u could find something that is worth living for..

It could be a small smile from a little kid who couldn't tell u that you were his hero that u makes his day, It could be that old grandmother who has no one to say hello to her,but u were always greeting her. And she was always forward to seeing u every now and then. it could be family, it could be the fact that you were healthy and u are taking it for granted. Some people in the hospital would basically like to be like u.

If u go now, what about your family? for example your mum who nursed u to maturity.. Don't be selfish man.. Don't think that your departure won't affect any one...There's light at the end of the tunnel..

I am a believer that every man has a woman destined for him. So your selfishness is gonna make the lady wherever she is in ability to have her soul mate. How would you feel if u hear from the great beyond due to your selfishness that your soul mate is in a fight with another woman over a man when u would have been here to take care of things. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by tabithababy(f): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
SirLiquidGold:

cheesy
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:

Some people on this forum think I could be joking with such decision; well okay I am trying to reassure myself I will be fine and that's why I am 'announcing'. You can't say or measure it when you are not the one in that shoe...

You will be fine. Never lose hope.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by sisisioge: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
OP...just calm down, look inward, find peace and live...

By God, we all have the air we breath and His grace in common. Just calm now...all will be well eventually.

If its money you want, no one will give you on this forum as we've all got one or two things on our plates too. So calm down, think deeply and live. May God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by LOWLIFER: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
We only hope for better in life coz that's convenient. Life offers little or nothing, and it is full of pain and sorry.
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Someone once posted a similar stuff on a thread and I called him and spent over 10mins of call credit on him and also decided to create a thread with his suicide post... I could remember the bashing I got from some senseless nairalanders who claim I was conniving with the guy to extort money.. I had to delete the post because the insults were too much and since then I decided not to be moved by any other suicide post I see.. Yes there are so many fraudsters out there who prey on people's emotions but it shouldn't be generalized cause some might actually mean it..

@op you should atleast write the reasons why u want to commit suicide or if you feel too ashamed you can D.M me.. I'm not promising you anything but one should know the reason behind such idea..

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Felixamos:
Someone once posted a similar stuff on a thread and I called him and spent over 10mins of call credit on him and also decided to create a thread with his suicide post... I could remember the bashing I got from some senseless nairalanders who claim I was conniving with the guy to extort money.. I had to delete the post because the insults were too much and since then I decided not to be moved by any other suicide post I see.. Yes there are so many fraudsters out there who prey on people's emotions but it shouldn't be generalized cause some might actually mean it..

@op you should atleast write the reasons why u want to commit suicide or if you feel too ashamed you can D.M me.. I'm not promising you anything but one should know the reason behind such idea..

Please what's the name of the guy you called and spoke with? I wan to confirm something.
You can give hints if you don't want to say the full details. Like beginning letters of his name, and which state he said he's in, plus some digits in his phone number.
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
If a little change could solve your problem. Send me an email on my profile. Will see what can be done. Stay Strong

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by SirLiquidGold: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:

Okay. What's your address, and I got a suede shoe and a wristwatch. I could mail it to you seriously....

boss naa Lagos oo. IKORODU to be precise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

my parents dont want me to get married now / A Married Man-can't Help But Cheat On His Wife? / Should The Character Of A Family Member Influence Your Marriage Decision!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.