Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,728 members, 7,837,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote (17097 Views)

Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote by otokx(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Adexkingking:

She was not suppose to be on the queue but Nigeria factor won't allow it.

The INEC manual says PWD should be giving priority, alongside the aged.
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Can you spot this woman on four-legged crutches.

Wonder wetin she dey look for?

She is just a patriotic and optimistic Nigerian. But should have been given preferential treatment though
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
couragemurphy:

She is just a patriotic and optimistic Nigerian
I hear you, vote where dey no go count
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote by ridbell01(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
That queue long oo
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote by Kingsley10000: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
he has Won

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
E be like say na this people by their self dey chose name when them don't grow finish...David Lyon....Africans and mumuness.
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote by Kingsley10000: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote by netpro(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
AjegunIe:

Nothing for APC in Bayelsa.

Lyon is flushing his money down the drain

Wailers can't even be original for ones. I am disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote by thundafire: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
netpro:

Nothing for PDP in Kogi.

Wada is flushing his money down the drain.
so as Lyon in Bayelsa so just shut up
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote by vikithor(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
realstars:
That remind me of when akpabio said, that the entire south south will be apc under 3hours.
I am not suppries for anything from politicians
my brother that good man later turned clown was and is a big humour for evening news entertainment now.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote by vikithor(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
realstars:
That remind me of when akpabio said, that the entire south south will be apc under 3hours.
I am not suppries for anything from politicians
my brother that good man later turned clown was and is a big humour for evening news entertainment now.
BTW
learn how to drive better than you were shown,call or WhatsApp us now
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote by kelvinginzie: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
thundafire:
so as Lyon in Bayelsa so just shut up

LYON might win o
Re: Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Cast His Vote by bluebay(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

IT WILL TAKE A MIRACLE FOR APC TO WIN BAYELSA
And the Miracle already won BB9ja.. no space for Bayelsa...UP PDP

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Cyril Ramaphosa in Abuja (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.