Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage (45391 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by pocohantas(f): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lol. Almost slipped entering this thread.
Like some crying fest...

Elder jerks off topics like this, I wonder if you go about looking for such posts to start a gender war.

People saying bride price, blabla bla. That is some retardèd shît. This has nothing to do with who pays, Indian women pay and I have never heard of the men taking up the woman's name.

I don't know where those ladies are from, but Nigeria is a patrilineal society. So, bride price or not- people are traced from their fathers side. As such, his name is supreme. Any woman in Nigeria that wants to tow this line has to be deluded. Even Linda Ikeji named her son after the sperm donor.

These ladies will have to find a matrilineal society, maybe form one...that way their kids can take their names.

The one of retaining her father's name, that one no be issue again. Lots of women do not even change names these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by Divay22(f): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Davesaves:
for a pussy that has been "bambuzed" by different sizes of dick? LWKMD
Not every girl is like your sister or girlfriend. So shift, I dislike talking to guys like you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by loswhite(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
okay but I choose to get married and retain my OWN name. why does that hurt the male ego so much? anyway you're cute though
Thanks for the compliment...it doesn't hurt our ego but it makes us feel like the union is not complete like some sort of division or competition...I definitely would not want that in my family
Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by DSHADOWWALKER: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
payman:
nonsense...if person buy new gadget no be im name go dey d receipt?wen d ladies start paying dowry we will adopt their names.

What kind of daft mentality is this,so in your little mind,the 5000naira you pay as bride price means you purchased them from their parents??

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
E pain you die grin grin grin grin
useless worthless dicks everwhere cheesy
come and change my surname na
oloshi

You are the one that resorted to insults and name calling, and you still think I'm the one pained grin grin grin

PS : Doesn't matter if you change your name or not. The sad thing is, one day the men in your family will exchange you for some items on a list, and hand you over to one of those worthless dicks that will fuccck you as long as you both sha live, cos he now owns you.

It's a sad reality embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
yawnssss
I can feel your male ego weepinggggggg cheesy cheesy cheesy
dicefrost:

You are the one that resorted to insults and name calling, and you still think I'm the one pained grin grin grin

PS : Doesn't matter if you change your name or not. The sad thing is, one day the men in your family will exchange you for some items on a list, and hand you over to one of those worthless dicks that will fuccck you as long as you both sha live, cos he now owns you.

It's a sad reality embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by dfrost: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
jojothaiv:

grin
That kain mileage go don long pass Buhari's foreign trips be that.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by Helada(f): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
Our wives have gone mad again.. ��

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
if na dangote or bill gates pickin she marry will she still insist on holding to her maiden name? cheesy

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by golddare: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
When you love someone enough to exchange vows of till death do you part, name is the least of your worries.
Unless you are married to an unfortunate /irresponsible man but if he is responsible you will be glad to be called by his name and his children.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by Neshietdebayzman(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
I love this cool

My kids take my husband's name and I keep mine
while would I change my name because of a single dick? Not happening
Well unless he has a really prominent and influential last name
Chai, Charlie come and read this irresponsible comment!
Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by pocohantas(f): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
if na dangote or bill gates pickin she marry will she still insist on holding to her maiden name? cheesy

grin grin He also won't expect an Otedola or Dangote to change name. Be like na poor people dey fight over nonsense. No wonder the rich marry thmselves...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
trueeee grin grin grin grin
pocohantas:

grin grin He also won't expect an Otedola or Dangote to change name. Be like na poor people dey fight over nonsense. No wonder the rich marry thmselves...
Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
pocohantas:

u right cheesy .na all these unnecessary drama dey make the rich prefer their own kind.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage by MATHSCRUSADE(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
#9,990 ONLY #
Time to own a quality website.
We will build any kind of website for you. Be it Blog, e-commerce, Company, Hotel, Church, School , Dropshipping store etc.
Your website will always be online with our advanced ssd server.

Black Friday Promo Offer Runs From
8 November to 30 November 2019.

Note: Payment is only after we finish your website.
Secondly: 30 days money refund if you are not satisfied

Whats app only: https:///2348024882730
Calls only +234817321752...5