Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Share Your Coming Of Age Stories - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Coming Of Age Stories (25059 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Share Your First Picture of The New Year / The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Oluwavichtor(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
That period can be really interesting at times..
Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Viserion: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
When i gained total freedom over my outings i was about 17+ but took so many beatings and shouts before that

1 Like

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
I DONT KNOW
Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by AirtimersSport(f): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
See lies grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by lollybizzu(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
The day my dad threw his car keys to me to take his car to the mechanic grin.

It was as if I was dreaming. Key wey he dey always hide from me.

My respect doubled in that house from that day. Especially from my sister grin..

23 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by uvalentine2003(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Mine was when my dad Allow me to
Handle almost everything about his Bank Accounts

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Biingoo: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mine was when I made my then landlady's wife moan for me.
She was 46 and I was only 18.
There and then, I knew I had come of age.
My hero!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kkings11:
What is that moment that made you realise that you are now an adult or you have reached the age to do something important.

Mine was when I came home during my second year 1st semester holiday.

I was trying to sneak of at night to go and watch champions league when my dad just said "If you're going to watch ball, you should take the front door key so you will not didturb us when you get back". I was beyond shocked.

1) We attend deeper life
2) My father is a church worker, not just any worker oh but head usher.
As I dey waka I just dey feel like one lord.

The next holiday was when my Mom stopped calling me to come and take my food from the kitchen.

So Now I visited my elder brother's wife last week and I noticed she has stopped calling me just by my name, she always adds uncle and she now greets me if I did not see her first. Na now I know say I suppose go marry oh, but the money never dey.

good one, mine was when people start greeting me first on the road with respect.

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Taavon2: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
In the spirit of sharing. Mine was when I asked my Father for small money and he was like "WTF??!!". Very short.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
The day my popsy told me to always close the door and cover up my body whenever I wanna dress up ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

24 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Cyberfemtex(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
The day three girls from my secondary schools visited me. I was shocked. My parents left me and them in the sitting room and my mum told me to serve them malt.
16+
The day my mum reported my grandma atitude to me.
The day i was going for a youth convention night vigil with my friend and my Dad gave me the car key. I was wow

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by spiceadole: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Whenever I'm visiting my mum,she will go to market,make special delicacies and tell my siblings "Behave! Your big sister is coming".

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by badmrkt(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
The day my folks travelled and left me with responsibility of looking after my younger siblings. I was 17. they trusted me to do a good grown asss man job. Well I did...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by realstars: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
The day I cook Saturday soup, for the family, and everyone shifted it for me as my duty. Because I am a great cook.

16 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by rabazamba: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shortyy:
For sale
This your Camry don really come of age o grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by toscolee(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
tojahh:
When a girl visited me and we sat under the staircase... My mum sent my younger brother to call me in and ensure I show up with the girl. I was already sweating on my palms till we got there and she said.

Why were you seating there? Are these not sofas? They all left me and my friend there and went to the room.

I was like... Is this really happening? On Sunday I tried her and said, I'll be going to see my friend again today after church. My mom said, nope you'll go after you've changed this Babariga you're wearing. grin you don't want to go there and be looking like a village clown.

I was 16+

Mama. I hope you are reading this from heaven o, because if na you, I for no dey alive by now. 16 fa?.

34 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by stalwart123(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shortyy:
For sale

Nina's car?
Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
The day I blowed(mess) my neighbor's daughter and there was a scene caused by the action outside our house because I and one other guy blowed the babe inside her father's house.
My mom reported me to my dad when he came back(I was already imagining the kind of punishment my dad will serve me he's a disciplinarian), the next thing my dad said was my friend go and cleanup (bath) yourself right now.
That was when I realized person don dey grow.

And the day my gf(ex) called my mom's number(those years we used to give our parents number to our partners because Sim or phone is expensive to own then) and my mom answered and communicated with her normal as if she's my fiancee, mehn I shock when my the babe told me and my siblings and mom, used the babe to tease me then.

BTW Nairaland leave the fuc.k like that, is it your f.uck
Don't change it to bleep

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by ATTemi: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lion of the tribe of judah grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by fk001(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
The day my mom made me to decide for her on a very very important matter.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Billy99: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kkings11:
What is that moment that made you realise that you are now an adult or you have reached the age to do something important.

Mine was when I came home during my second year 1st semester holiday.

I was trying to sneak of at night to go and watch champions league when my dad just said "If you're going to watch ball, you should take the front door key so you will not didturb us when you get back". I was beyond shocked.

1) We attend deeper life
2) My father is a church worker, not just any worker oh but head usher.
As I dey waka I just dey feel like one lord.

The next holiday was when my Mom stopped calling me to come and take my food from the kitchen.

So Now I visited my elder brother's wife last week and I noticed she has stopped calling me just by my name, she always adds uncle and she now greets me if I did not see her first. Na now I know say I suppose go marry oh, but the money never dey.

I was 16. Dad just died... The first thing I said was... "Moses abeg help me buy tom tom " my mouth was too bitter, like say my throat no dey again. I was supposed to be fooling around enjoying the teenage life, but I became a man by force. My clothes. Food, shelter till now na me dey provide am. And I'm just 20. Life is so funny.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Ibrahim3307(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

some people can lie o, did you mean LANDLADY'S WIFE?

27 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by akdjr(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Be sincere is it accident free? How much?quote author=Shortyy post=84124233]For sale[/quote]
Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Alvin212(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
I started wearing pants and bra

Every month i must buy pad

My Yanshh is now bigger

Hair don full my pu**y

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Neurotika: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Day me and my pop went to a bar then and he was like 'Are you sure just two will be enough for you?, you can take more'. Well I took more and we both staggered home...Twas there I knew I was now a boss....

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by bluefilm: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You never disappoint. grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Taavon2: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your landlady is a lesbian. grin

16 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Itzneowizy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
The day i started closing the bathroom door to have my bath angry

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by ogbuefi677(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dunno when mine happened.
Been going to the bank to deposit substantial cash from our business since I was 10 and could drive the Yamaha 80 motorcycle(with clutch) our sales boys used by then.
Was driving the car (illegally) by 13yrs,but started doing interstate travels with my dad's permission by 16.
Guess I came of age by 10,when I started JSS1

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Ginaz(f): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Not my mom o. One day she will treat you like an adult then the next day like a kid. Her style is not fixed . grin

50 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? / Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) / Young Nairalander And His Cute Son In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.