Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat (84187 Views)

Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory / Jonathan Faces Suspension Over PDP’s Defeat In Bayelsa - Daily Trust / 2019: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Allege Ex-president, Wife Working For Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by kalvoken(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
HacheNoire:

read!

You read instead, out forgot how osibanjo lost his ward to PDP in the last presidential election
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Autotech312(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
TheOutlaw:
[img]https://images./6X3jAgRqfVO23Y5s8eDKsD.jpg[/img]

U don't know anything.....has this ever happened in Bayelsa state before? When you see a Goodluck Jonathan deliberately working against his party... Abeg think my guy.
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by kinzd(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
A.LL.POLITICAL.CRIMINAL & PAPA.DESEIVE.PIKIN
Babaflenjor:
E
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by donpata(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
HacheNoire:
It is finished!

When you want to know useless states men, Evaluate their influence in their home state.

Atiku, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Bukola Saraki and the likes

Atiku can't be on your list. He has proven his ability to take control of his state since he left the presidency. Obasanjo is worst I among them when it comes to local politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Germi9: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
Must be deeper than we think..trust me "Jonathan is part of the Victory"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Respect55(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
Some people are really far from sense. Who are the APC members?
Are they not mostly PDP decampees?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Elliot2(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
k2money:
People who haven't been to Bayelsa were ranting that apc can't win Bayelsa. I was in Bayelsa last month and see how people really love Lyon
Not really love for Lyon but hate for Dick-son n pdp

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Giftedtu: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jobless youths i see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by MYBLOCUS: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mhurfhy:
If PDP killed your guys then wait for APC to bury you fools... Pains me to know that you people can't count you teeth with your tongue..

APC will teach you guys the lesson you and your entire generation will never forget.

Chai oghene see painment sefia pain

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by colossus91(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lawalemi:
Was Dickson as bad as Yaya Bello?
worst actually just that Bayelsa state no get people to put am online
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by lukui: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
OYA START BLAMING BUHARI!!
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by farem: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lawalemi:

Dickson is still owing 9 months salaries, I learnt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Insectkiller: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lawalemi:

No! U mean d son of Dick is as useless as YayaBell..

grin grin

Stupidd people packing state money anyhow and dealing with d people...

Mtchewww..dey will rig d elections but God will judge Dem...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by babytoun: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lawalemi:

Maybe not as bad with payment of salaries..But governance generally was poor and his man management was woeful

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by LabDNA: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Another angle. If APC were as popular as they claimed in bayelsa, why have they been merchandizing violence all over the state?
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by babytoun: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
LabDNA:
Another angle. If APC were as popular as they claimed in bayelsa, why have they been merchandizing violence all over the state?

Apc is not so popular but Dickson is so hated that some pdp agents are even working for apc
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by SaintLucia: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
AkeNathan:

Anuofia

The same way Lagos has been under APC since 1999 till 2019 via Tinubu.
Mumu which of your five eastern states can stand Lagos? People in your region see Lagos as their London and New York, your kinsmen always celebrate each time their son or daughter is taken to Lagos. You will hear "Bia Chinedu or Ada pls don't forget your siblings when you reach Lagos."

You will also hear them telling their brother that: Brother I hear say tall tall building dey Lagos, pls take me to Lagos. "

If Tinubu no build Lagos, your tribe will not be rushing to visit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by fedorahat: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ajoboss:
Dickson really bleeped himself
In other news timi alaibe would have defected David Lyon hands down with his eyes closed
Timi is that u cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
BafanaBafana:
That is how politics is played. All the candidates contesting are from your state, vote for the very best. If it was the south east, whatever candidate pdp presents will win. Reason is that the APC is a northern Islamic party. As if they will bring someone from Kebbi to become governor.

How can someone be this reasonable, I can't believe you are from SA

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by mechanics(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lawalemi:
That's not true, he performed maybe not to his very best.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
SaintLucia:
Mumu which of your five eastern states can stand Lagos? People in your region see Lagos as their London and New York, your kinsmen always celebrate each time their son or daughter is taken to Lagos. You will hear "Bia Chinedu or Ada pls don't forget your siblings when you reach Lagos."

You will also hear them telling their brother that: Brother I hear say tall tall building dey Lagos, pls take me to Lagos. "

If Tinubu no build Lagos, your tribe will not be rushing to visit.

Anuofia shebi na Tinubu build Lagos abi na taxes from all Nigerians living in Lagos him take build am?

Lie say Lagos no be former federal capital wey make former Federal Governments to develop am right from colonial times.

Everything start and end with cocaine dealer tinubu

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Ajoboss(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
fedorahat:

Timi is that u cheesy
grin
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Skengman: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Rolex66:
Una suffer go long o
Voting for a party that is destroying Nigeria..
PDP has done nothing for Bayelsa,
but that aside, if we are to go by the the pedigree of the candidates, Lyon would be the best bet followed by the Accord Party flag bearer. Dickson nosedived the affairs of the State and Party with his supreme leader type of governance and unfortunately, the candidate he annointed has no good record in the books of Bayelsans

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by SalamRushdie: 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jonathan is a useless man I must say ... Very useless

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Skengman: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Jonathan is a useless man I must say ... Very useless
Is that how you talk to your father undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by SEGLIZ: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
pdp most not not cut my ticket o.
na sure bet I put ham o, cos I know say na home unna dey o.
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by ruggedtimi(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
unlike my ward wey like money pass their life.. Apc won sha in my ward
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Thegoodone13(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
HacheNoire:
It is finished!

When you want to know useless states men, Evaluate their influence in their home state.

Atiku, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Bukola Saraki and the likes
You can't understand them because you are not a politician. Jonathan may be the one that nominated APC candidate and he may finance him to.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by martowskin1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
MYBLOCUS:

The thing pain my guy no be small in sefia pain take chill pill � bra u gonna be ok

In sefia pain? My guy am currently in Mauritius on vacation.

Am just reading and seeing how stupid u guys are.... Thinking PDP and APC are different.

Make una continue una foolishness
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by BuhariCarryGo: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Tranquillity360:
What is the different between Apc and PDP.

apc are the ruling party and pdp are the sinking party ok

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by SaintLucia: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
AkeNathan:

Anuofia shebi na Tinubu build Lagos abi na taxes from all Nigerians living in Lagos him take build am?

Lie say Lagos no be former federal capital wey make former Federal Governments to develop am right from colonial times.

Everything start and end with cocaine dealer tinubu

Idiot
No na Peter Obi and his brother that gave you kerosene built Lagos. Omo ale jatijati

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ebullience:
Mike Odiegwu, Yenagoa

Kinsmen of former President Goodluck Jonathan in Kolo, Ogbia Local Government Area trooped out to celebrate the defeat of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ward 9.

They took over the road leading to Ogbia Town immediately the results of the 13 units in Ward 9 were announced by electoral officials and APC was declared the winner of the ward.

Some of them flew the flag of APC while others used their brooms to sweep the road saying they had suffered under the current PDP government.

Some of them said they were given as much as N10,000 but that they rejected the money because they were United and determined to vote out PDP.

“We are happy because we won the PDP in all the units” one of them, who failed to mention his name out of excitement said.

Also in Eppie-Atissa in Yenagoa, residents took over the road jubilating over the defeat of the PDP in the area.

https://thenationonlineng.net/jonathans-kinsmen-celebrate-pdps-defeat/

Fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.