Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat (84190 Views)

Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory / Jonathan Faces Suspension Over PDP’s Defeat In Bayelsa - Daily Trust / 2019: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Allege Ex-president, Wife Working For Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Ezewuzie01: 6:55am On Nov 17, 2019
babytoun:

Lie lie ...people don't even know Lyon .love qua..

This is purely a vote against Dickson..if there was another strong party with structures maybe that would have been used ...But at the moment people felt the Apc has the structure to help send the right message to Dickson
Okwu nkasiobi. Keep telling yourself anything in order to feel good. Do people vote AGAINST someone or FOR someone? Bayelsans have finally found rest in APC.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Roozzaay(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2019
Lawalemi:
Was Dickson as bad as Yaya Bello?
Seriake Dickson was bad, but Yahya Bello is a colossal failure.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2019
SaintLucia:
No na Peter Obi and his brother that gave you kerosene built Lagos. Omo ale jatijati

Ewu my governor is the able david umahi of ebonyi state

Come and see wonders he is doing with ebonyi's small resources cheesy
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by voltron14: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2019
AkeNathan:

Come and see wonders he is doing with ebonyi's small resources cheesy

We knew a time would come when they would all claim Ebonyi.

Wawa Abakaliki is now the saving grace of the east.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by SaintLucia: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=AkeNathan post=84100448]

Come and see wonders he is doing with ebonyi's small resources cheesy[/quote But your governor still send you people to come and hawk gala in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=SaintLucia post=84100579][/quote]

Anuofia street hawking in Lagos started before 2015 when umahi ascended power
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2019
voltron14:

We knew a time would come when they would all claim Ebonyi.

Wawa Abakaliki is now the saving grace of the east.

tongue

Sorry i have no way to prove to you i am a bona fide Ebonyian.

Nairaland doesn't allow video posting otherwise i would have shown you first class infrastructure, roads, bridges and flyovers scattered all over Abakaliki.

A new state teaching hospital, renovated stadium, international market all completed and a still on-going international cargo airport.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by SaintLucia: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2019
AkeNathan:

Anuofia street hawking in Lagos started before 2015 when umahi ascended power
They are still in Lagos hawking earpiece and gala for traffic.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Wettoid123: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2019
U people are entering into another realm of suffering pdp own was even better.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by voltron14: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2019
AkeNathan:

tongue

Sorry i have no way to prove to you i am a bona fide Ebonyian.

Nairaland doesn't allow video posting otherwise i would have shown you first class infrastructure, roads, bridges and flyovers scattered all over Abakaliki.

A new state teaching hospital, renovated stadium, international market all completed and a still on-going international cargo airport.

I accept Umahi is better than the average. In fact, I'll go as far as saying people of Ebonyi are the exception in the east.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2019
SaintLucia:
They are still in Lagos hawking earpiece and gala for traffic.

Anuofia

Shebi if they deal in drugs, and traffic human beings you'll castigate them for bringing bad reputation to Nigeria.

The sweat of Ebonyi hawker is better than spilling human blood and drug dealing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2019
voltron14:

I accept Umahi is better than the average. In fact, I'll go as far as saying people of Ebonyi are the exception in the east.

We prefer to hawk with pride than shame Nigeria with drug trafficking and human traficking and kidnapping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by SaintLucia: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2019
AkeNathan:

Anuofia

Shebi if they deal in drugs, and traffic human beings you'll castigate them for bringing bad reputation to Nigeria.

The sweat of Ebonyi hawker is better than spilling human blood and drug dealing.
They also steal electric cables at night here in Lagos and use earpiece and gala as a coverup in the day.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2019
SaintLucia:
They also steal electric cables at night here in Lagos and use earpiece and gala as a coverup in the day.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by tricksters: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2019
Lawalemi:
Was Dickson as bad as Yaya Bello?
Every PDP governor is worse than Bello don't be swayed by the noise foolish people PDP paid to make online.
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Celebrate PDP’s Defeat by Jokerman(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
tricksters:
Every PDP governor is worse than Bello don't be swayed by the noise foolish people PDP paid to make online.

Wike > Bello
Makinde > Bello

Ikpeazu=Bello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.