Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) (75709 Views)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by Myself2(m): 4:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Awol1:
Those who died for them during elections have decomposed in the grave, but see them here winning and dinning.

Thank you my friend.

I also wonder how the misguided "I'm in severe pains" nairaland crew are feeling now seeing these pictures

Fight over Nigerian politicians, you no get sense

Die for Nigerian politicians, you are indeed a fool
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 5:26am On Nov 17, 2019
Nothing will change until the youths think seriously about their future and refuse to be used as pawns by the politicians.
I think some people came to this world to be ABALAYEFÒWÒTI.
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by ejimatic: 5:55am On Nov 17, 2019
Awol1:
Those who died for them during elections have decomposed in the grave, but see them here winning and dinning.
. only fools will be fighting for politicians. who are only looking for their daily bread.
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 6:23am On Nov 17, 2019
omenka:
You just gotta love how Omoluabis conduct their business. cool

we might be divided on all fronts but within and back home we are cool, united and indivisible.
the more reasons the omoluabi are leading in all facet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by jaggabban: 6:24am On Nov 17, 2019
The way Nigerian youths dey vex me, I feel like saying any Nigerian youth that fights for any politician during election should end up in grave.
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 6:34am On Nov 17, 2019
Awol1:
0 ONLY FOOLS WILL PREFER TO WASTE THEIR LIVES FOR POLITICIANS.
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by Khalidase83(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmm! You can imagine people gave thier lives for these same two people.
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by banhammy: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2019
Where are the idiots who wanted to bring down the heaven and earth because of PDP vs APC political madness.
Pls show this picture to the likes of femi fani kayode , lai Mohammed, reno omokri and others who always sow the seeds of disunity among gullible youths in the name of politics.
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by pwansunriseteam: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2019
Having Lived in Abuja and very close to these people. I just pity people dying for them.
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by Prokaryote: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2019
Maturity surpass thuggery. Fayemi is the nature man here.
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:59am On Nov 17, 2019
All these posts ..... Did Fayose personally fight fayemi during electioneering? It was the brainless youth that were wasting their lives for the smart politicians.
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2019
Olalan:
Only idiots fight for politicians............No permanent friend only interests
Just imagine elections cannot be conducted peaceful in 2 states without lost of lives and property. Youths poverty problem.
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2019
AryaSand:
Peter Ayodele Fayose aka Oshoko 1!
Slayer of the Zombies and BMC's
This man was the Number 1 headache of Buhari and his Zombies when he was in Power.
one slowpoke sighted .upon all meaningful comments people are posting but this is only what your brain can only bring out?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2019
A big lesson to the masses
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2019
I love Osokoand I believe everybody does, even the paid haters.
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2019
I love Osoko and I believe everybody does, even the paid haters.
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2019
Awol1:

That is politics for you..
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by aspiring44: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2019
kolafolabi:
And they become enemies when election is near the corner.

We are humans before race , religion , tribe , politics divided us .

Its always good to maintain have best of your conscience and leave a landmark in the heart of those that loves you .

Political enemies
Poliitical friends
Political wives
Political husband

Them plenty . when the chips you separate them
Re: Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmm, this is good, politics without bitterness, the money belonging to the poor will find its way again into Fayose account, double gain. Fayose, hope you won't be a coward and defeat to APC. You can give your best advice from the side on how to move ekiti forward for progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.