Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Advice To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Ladies (3372 Views)

My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Nowadays, you’ll see men advising each other to stop chasing ladies and make money.

Ladies, my advice to you is to stop dating men and focus on building yourself. Learn a skill and start making money.

Remain good friends with a guy, because boyfriend is equal to sex friend. Once you accept to be their girl friend, it’s like it’s their right to have sex with you. How many will you have before getting married?

Then another ish with girlfriend and boyfriend thing is that you don’t even have to right to court other prospects. That’s how you’ll become girlfriend to a guy for ten years when your mates are married with two, three kids.

If you decide to go ahead and consider other prospect so you don’t grow old as a girlfriend, they’ll call you all manner of unprintable names. Save yourself the stress and be JUST FRIENDS.

Learn a skill, make money for yourself. Money is one of the reasons girls accept intimate relationships. So make it for yourself and retain your pride. It will help even in marriage. So that you don’t create a thread on how your husband doesn’t give you money.

Don’t go into an intimate relationship, only keep friends. Don’t let time and destiny wasters tie you down under the guise of boyfriend.

Enough said!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Advice To Ladies by Prec1ous(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2019
You made sense. But you see...

Ask most ladies..

Working for money or getting it freely?

Which would they go for. Ask yourself this question too and answer "sincerely"!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To Ladies by youngest85(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2019
Prec1ous:

Ask most ladies..

My brother! You will not die in Jesus name

17 Likes

Re: My Advice To Ladies by Prec1ous(m): 9:19am On Nov 17, 2019
youngest85:

My brother! You will not die in Jesus name

Brother, sometimes let say the truth without mincing words.
Most girls want things the easiest way.

By the way, all of us will not die!

6 Likes

Re: My Advice To Ladies by Cutehector(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2019
Prec1ous:

Brother, sometimes let say the truth without mincing words.
Most girls want things the easiest way.

By the way, all of us will not die!
let us not castigate the ladies who work for their money. They deserve nice men.

7 Likes

Re: My Advice To Ladies by Lightway: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2019
So does this mean that ladies dont like having sex with men and they only see sex as a favor they are doing for their boyfriends

9 Likes

Re: My Advice To Ladies by Prec1ous(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Cutehector:
let us not castigate the ladies who work for their money. They deserve nice men.

I will fully respect them. Men respect them but the sample size with the entitlement mindset vastly overshadow them!
Re: My Advice To Ladies by Cutehector(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Prec1ous:

I will fully respect them. Men respect them but the sample size with the entitlement mindset vastly overshadow them!
true
Re: My Advice To Ladies by Cutehector(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2019
Lightway:
So does this mean that ladies dont like having sex with men and they only see sex as a favor they are doing for their boyfriends
I think ladies have sex when they feel like, with whoever they feel like, money or no money, favor or no favor.

6 Likes

Re: My Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2019
Prec1ous:

Ask most ladies..

I prefer working for my money. Do you know why? No one will demand anything in return. I am in charge of my decisions. Nothing comes for free, so your statement “getting it freely” is out of place.

Nothing comes for free, even getting a lift from someone is not free, they’ll want something in return. But the question is, what will you give that will not affect your pride or future prospects?

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Ladies by MrCork: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2019
maiahsaiah:
Nowadays, you’ll see men advising each other to stop chasing ladies and make money.

Ladies, my advice to you is to stop dating men and focus on building yourself. Learn a skill and start making money.

Remain good friends with a guy, because boyfriend is equal to sex friend. Once you accept to be their girl friend, it’s like it’s their right to have sex with you. How many will you have before getting married?

Then another ish with girlfriend and boyfriend thing is that you don’t even have to right to court other prospects. That’s how you’ll become boyfriend to a guy for ten years when your mates are married with two, three kids.

If you decide to go ahead and consider other prospect so you don’t grow old as a girlfriend, they’ll call you all manner of unprintable names. Save yourself the stress and be JUST FRIENDS.

Learn a skill, make money for yourself. Money is one of the reasons girls accept intimate relationships. So make it for yourself and retain your pride. It will help even in marriage. So that you don’t create a thread on how your husband doesn’t give you money.

Don’t go into an intimate relationship, only keep friends. Don’t let time and destiny wasters tie you down under the guise of boyfriend.

Enough said!

angry
Re: My Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2019
Lightway:

Ask a newly disvirgined girl this question

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Ladies by FROGMAN101(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2019
I really hope ladies follow this advice.

Only when you work for your own money, you see how difficult it is to earn, then, just then, you will understand the value of a pound. Then all the shame tactics of That guy is broke bla bla will stop.

However, most Nigerian ladies will follow the freebie life instead.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Ladies by Prec1ous(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2019
maiahsaiah:

I prefer working for my money. Do you know why? No one will demand anything in return. I am in charge of my decisions. Nothing comes for free, so your statement “getting it freely” is out of place.

Nothing comes for free, even getting a lift from someone is not free, they’ll want something in return. But the question is, what will you give that will not affect your pride or future prospects?

That is why I said most, obviously you claim you are on the other divide.

Nothing really is for free and this girls know it. But the problem is, all they have to give in return is their body which they count as nothing.

Most of this girls still think they got something for free when they give their body alone, because to them, sex is nothing.

So you see why they prefer the "free"things!

5 Likes

Re: My Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2019
Prec1ous:

That is why I said most, obviously you claim you are on the other divide.

Nothing really is for free and this girls know it. But the problem is, all they have to give in return is their body which they count as nothing.

Most of this girls still think they got something for free when they give their body alone, because to them, sex is nothing.

So you see why they prefer the "free"things!

Point of correction, prostitutes, not girls, see sex as nothing.
Re: My Advice To Ladies by Prec1ous(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Point of correction, prostitutes, not girls, see sex as nothing.

Well, they are girls before you call them prostitute. We are still towing same line, you only jumped to the end.

6 Likes

Re: My Advice To Ladies by 24kmagic: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Issorite
Re: My Advice To Ladies by Edyice: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2019
maiahsaiah:

on

I like you already just put me on your [/s]project[s] prospect list cool
Re: My Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Prec1ous:

Well, they are girls before you call them prostitute. We are still towing same line, you only jumped to the end.

Male cheats are men too, but it doesn’t make all men cheats. Female prostitutes are women, but it doesn’t make all women prostitutes.
Re: My Advice To Ladies by Designerdollars: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
This is actually good advice
Re: My Advice To Ladies by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nice one.
Re: My Advice To Ladies by ubunja(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
A working girl is the cheapest girl. If she wanna go 50/50 yes please!!! Pay for you, I pay for me. Simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Ladies by Prec1ous(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Male cheats are men too, but it doesn’t make all men cheats. Female prostitutes are women, but it doesn’t make all women prostitutes.

Why are you turning issues in their head. I used "most" and not "all" in my comments.

We are not talking about male cheats here.

Prostitutes are a sectional subset of the women populace. How does this now make all women prostitutes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Ladies by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Prec1ous:

Why are you turning issues in their head. I used "most" and not "all" in my comments.

We are not talking about male cheats here.

Prostitutes are a sectional subset of the women populace. How does this now make all women prostitutes?

If you want to make arguments, learn to be logical and read between the lines.
Re: My Advice To Ladies by nlPoster: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
You are mentioning so many things, what's your main focus?

1. Being in a relationship means having sex

2. Learn a skill so you dont ask your boyfriend for money

3. When you exclusively date a guy who doesnt want to marry you

4. You are in a long term relationship without marriage when your friends are married with kids

5. If you have multiple boyfriends you'll be called names so dont date at all

6. Dont be in relationships so you wont be deceived by boys

7. The NL favorite grouse: if you dont have money, you'll create threads saying your husband doesnt give you money.

These are all points you raised but what binds them together?

5 Likes

Re: My Advice To Ladies by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Then another ish with girlfriend and boyfriend thing is that you don’t even have to right to court other prospects. That’s how you’ll become girlfriend to a guy for ten years when your mates are married with two, three kids.

Enough said!

Sister loud it....Thank you
I get pissed when girls feels entitled to guy's money...The man will be spewing rubbish from his mouth ooo

Even some lady don't want to work, they just want man to be giving them

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Ladies by GreenDee(f): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
maiahsaiah:

Enough said!
Thanks for the advice sis...

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Ladies by Prec1ous(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
maiahsaiah:

If you want to make arguments, learn to be logical and read between the lines.

If you want to counter arguments, put your emotions on the back burner.

By the way, What exactly is between the lines? You have really not drawn any.

I still reiterate, prostitutes are a section of women, is this algebra to you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Ladies by nlPoster: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
mhizsuzzy:

Sister loud it....Thank you
I get pissed when girls feels entitled to guy's money...The man will be spewing rubbish from his mouth ooo

Even some lady don't want to work, they just want man to be giving them

So dont give them, does it need the constant unending whining here?

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Ladies by Prec1ous(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
nlPoster:

So dont give them, does it need the constant unending whining here?

Haha, She is a lady and she is also lampooning her fellow!
Re: My Advice To Ladies by galadima77(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lightway:

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Ladies by nlPoster: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lightway:

1. You base your reality on what people type on an anonymous forum?

2. Do you go to church? Are you aware premarital sex is not expected of a Christian, you should repent if you attend church yet engage in this lifestyle.

3. Your statement is very general, dont be an idiot.

4. Use "some" quite liberally when discussing NL topics from unknown persons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. / Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.