Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello (7338 Views)

Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) / Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At Engr. Musa Wada Campaign Ground / Engr. Musa Wada Of PDP Picks Sam Aro As Running Mate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello by respect80(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
duduade:
From now on Kogites carry your load

Do not come on social media to complain

We wish you all the best

greatbrian:
Kogites shud guard up for another 4 years of belloship.

They wanted it, they voted for him let them enjoy the dividends

Do you guys really know what RIGGING means?

Do you really think the masses voted for that blood thirsty tyrant?
I want to believe you guys are simply ignorant of the level Buhari's APC and INEC has allowed our our electoral system to be deteriorated to. Otherwise, I don't understand why you guys just talk as if you just arrived from pluto.

All I know is that the masses did their best.
The few ones who dare to resist their intimidation are now in the hospital, some are in mortuary while some have already been buried.

My prayer is that God will never allow my daily bread and that of my family fall into the hands of this politicians. There's a saying that if a man chooses to ride on a Lion just to scare his foes, a time would surely come when the Lion would be be seen, but the man would be nowhere to be seen. Let Yahaya Bello continue his tyranny, those who are meant to survive will definitely survive so don't undermine the effort of the poor masses by seeing their plight as an emblem of mockery.

And thanks to GMB for taking us back to 2003

1 Like

Re: Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello by duduade: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
respect80:

I want to believe you guys are simply ignorant of the level Buhari's APC and INEC has allowed our our electoral system to be deteriorated to. Otherwise, I don't understand why you guys just talk as if you just arrived from pluto.

The few ones who dare to resist their intimidation are now in the hospital, some are in mortuary while some have already been buried.

My prayer is that God will never allow my daily bread and that of my family fall into the hands of this politicians. There's a saying that if a man chooses to ride on a Lion just to scare his foes, a time would surely come when the Lion would be be seen, but the man would be nowhere to be seen. Let Yahaya Bello continue his tyranny, those who are meant to survive will definitely survive so don't undermine the effort of the poor masses by seeing their plight as an emblem of mockery.

Who said we were ignorant. .. Please I don't seem to understand why you are carrying Nigeria s matter on your head...

Revolution is the word here..
Re: Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello by greatbrian(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
respect80:

Bigger thanks to GMB for taking us back to 2003

Baba the masses are not ready. When I saw the crowd that was at the mega rally of yahaya bello I lost it for the so called kogites. If the masses are ready they will stand in one accord and fight every tyrant in power. They are not ready at all. Oyo state as a case study, APC did their best in rigging Oyo coz its a powerhouse, but Oyo people were dead bend on refusing such. Infact few days tobthe election, i went to shaki area of oyo state to see a senior and while going back to Ibadan to take Kaduna bus they were discussing the election in the bus and I was like what if APC wins by rigging. Everyone in there even almost took me for tinubu. They were like they will declare a state of emergency in the state. And look at how the election boiled out. It even led to the death of sugar a staunch APC thug nd many more. If kogites are really ready and tired they will understand and use the power they have.

Re: Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello by Caviar: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2019
nwamabo247:
The wish of the people
Please my name celestine nwankwo from ugwueme in awgu LGA enugu state, for almost 12yrs now I have been down with quadruplegic spinal cord no source of income yet, only my aged mother nursing me at home who is also diabetic pls I need your help in any way possible for full story see below

Mr Celestine, you're NOT a decent young man because if you are, you wouldn't be using your condition to extort money up and down on this forum. I have seen several of your threads where you begged for assistance and people offered you help but you still won't stop begging because you are lazy. Go to your local government and get a job, people with various disabilities are usually employed at the local governments especially in Igbo land (I'm from Uli in anambra state and my mom is from Owerri). Most local government offices employ people with special needs. One of my cousins is also in a wheelchair with spinal issues but he works as an observer for INEC during elections. Stop this your dirty habit, you can't beg forever, take your life in your hands and stop feeling entitled. This is all I can say to you, rather than take it as an insult, I will take it as an advice if I were you. SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello by Caviar: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2019
nwamabo247:
been on wheelchair is not my problem just that i am not yet medically fit.if my condition is paraplegic it would have been better 4 me

My broda, you can type with your phone. That my cousin who is an observer can not move any of his limbs but he can talk. At least you can move your limbs so you are better than him. I'm sure your local government is willing to help but you're feeling too big to go to them because you're begging money online. Stop it, it's not good!
Re: Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello by nwamabo247(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2019
Caviar:

My broda, you can type with your phone. That my cousin who is an observer can not move any of his limbs but he can talk. At least you can move your limbs so you are better than him. I'm sure your local government is willing to help but you're feeling too big to go to them because you're begging money online. Stop it, it's not good!
i am not feeling any to big to any one if such oppotunity come I will gladly acept it.were i am now my whell can't move around because hilly and stoney enviroment
Re: Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello by Caviar: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2019
nwamabo247:
i am not feeling any to big to any one if such oppotunity come I will gladly acept it.were i am now my whell can't move around because hilly and stoney enviroment

Same with that my cousin, bro. If you know Uli well, you will know that the road from Umuoba through Uli Center all the way to the local government is not only hilly but there's also an expressway. How does my cousin do it? His church assigned a member to pick him from home every Monday morning and take him to the local government, another member picks him up again on her way back from work. In the even that anyone defaults, the gateman will call someone from his family to come get him. Unlike my cousin, you can even handle your phone and you speak good English, make yourself useful my broda, people will favour you more when they see that you have ability in disability. The state govt takes good care of Afam my cousin and he is very comfortable. Yet his limbs are paralyzed, you're even better than him medically.
Re: Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello by Fucklove(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2019
Caviar:

Same with that my cousin, bro. If you know Uli well, you will know that the road from Umuoba through Uli Center all the way to the local government is not only hilly but there's also an expressway. How does my cousin do it? His church assigned a member to pick him from home every Monday morning and take him to the local government, another member picks him up again on her way back from work. In the even that anyone defaults, the gateman will call someone from his family to come get him. Unlike my cousin, you can even handle your phone and you speak good English, make yourself useful my broda, people will favour you more when they see that you have ability in disability. The state govt takes good care of Afam my cousin and he is very comfortable. Yet his limbs are paralyzed, you're even better than him medically.
Don't mind the lazy guy. Let him continue begging away his life on nairaland
Re: Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello by Caviar: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2019
nwamabo247:
thank 4 ur adive such good gesture can happen in anambra but here in awgu i doult.even d last fg poverty aliviation programme my name did not come out

Haba, aren't there Bible believing churches in Agwu? Don't only depend on doubt bro, try! You won't know unless you try. I want to believe that you go to church. Approach your pastor and pitch this to him. In the unlikely event that no one will listen to your pastor and wheel you to work, then Approach NGO's on Instagram like Kokun foundation, they will offer you a life, not just financial help. They will also help you get monthly stipends. It is much more dignifying than begging on Nairaland. For how long will you beg? Will you grow old begging?? A time will come when people will become irritated and decide not to assist you again, at that point what will you do? Just put an end to the begging please and start a new life, you're a full blooded Igbo man, innovation and entrepreneurship runs in your veins. Peace be with you bro.
Re: Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello by Caviar: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2019
Fucklove:
Don't mind the lazy guy. Let him continue begging away his life on nairaland

I believe a word is enough for the wise, if he is wise he will stop this disgraceful act of begging up and down. Even the money people both online and offline have given him, I'm sure he can start atleast sachet water sales from it. He can employ a relative to sell sachet water for him while he buys in bulk.

Nwamabo247, people will favour you with your condition. You can offer to supply whatever goods or services and people would patronise you because they know you need the money. You will make lots of money if only you can stop this begging and take responsibility of your own life. Life is short o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaibe Vs Diri: Court Fixes March 10 For Judgment / Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting / Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.