Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) (53522 Views)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by uuzba(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
daddytime:
Evil piece of trash...

See as she be like specimen skeleton.
Pray for your enemies and stop condemning them.
This life is up and down. Anything can happen to you.
Pray for people who have fallen, that they get back up again.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Heffalump(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
greatmarshall:
She deserves to die as well

She's supposed to die by mob action
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by chronique(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Why not just butcher her into pieces and throw away her filthy carcass in the bush?

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by HacheNoire: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
This why it's always advisable to keep shut your mouth at all times.

May his gentle soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by lloyds(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
nuban07:
Why the innocent child?

Not everything we see, we say bcoz some people will never stop at nothing to seek revenge even when they are wrong. They ve nothing to lose, they are lost souls.

This is serious.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by AmazingELixir: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

The heart of a woman man is extremely wicked
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
Why are easterners wicked?

I think the main question should be
WHY YOU NO GET SENSE? sad undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Edusouls(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Essential:
I am beginning to fear ibo women. And i am about to marry one of them in march of next year.
The evil and wickedness of some of these women is disturbing. The way they are killing innocent children for revenge is unbelievable and very scarying.
please don’t marry Igbo woman noo need, look in your place I know there are many beautiful women to pick from, we Igbos dont welcome other tribes marrying into our family line , so heed the advice now, I even distaste those foolish Igbo women marrying from other tribes..
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Marvieduke(f): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
And we feel she doesn't deserve jungle justice. Why have those people not send her to hell by now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
irepnaija4eva:

I think the main question should be
WHY YOU NO GET SENSE? sad undecided undecided
why are igbos wicked? Why are you guys evil? ? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by ud4u: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
So sad, so we should not expose evil, she deserve death
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Edusouls(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Chai sorry brother That’s women for you Gods pup for creating women I think is just to reproduce and balance the human populace period..
b0rn2fuck:
Women are always problem, the one who scammed me all in the name of relationship for four years when I thought I was banging and enjoying pussy has been flying plane up and down now while me struggling to raise my business , see how heartless this one go kill another person daughter and yet God who created woman still want us repent and born again, only if baba could wipe all women away, 99% of the world and heaven palava have been solved
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by KanuSE: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Imo State again! undecided
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Tonyspecial(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Imo State Pipo They Swear For Una?
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Happyguy201: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Essential:
I am beginning to fear ibo women. And i am about to marry one of them in march of next year.
The evil and wickedness of some of these women is disturbing. The way they are killing innocent children for revenge is unbelievable and very scarying.

OGA how many times you hear say igbo woman kill pikin for revenge ?? This is just a random act of evil . Igbo women are sweet and fun loving . If your having second thought allow my sister to go abeg don't waste her time

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Rolex66: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Essential:

My brother, look WELL before you leap. They have black belts in torturing and maiming house helps over flimsy reasons like eating a piece of crayfish or biscuit. Them wicked pass the men o

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by KanuSE: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Marvieduke:
And we feel she doesn't deserve jungle justice. Why have those people not send her to hell by now.

They're probably shaken by the atrocity or scared of her. Even the devil will now be scared of her. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Hoodbilonia: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bleep kk.
The worst ive killed is a rat and i stabbed its heart with mop..it died smiling in pains.
I felt bad at 1st,but later discarded it out.
Bleep kkkkk
Why kill an innocent boy.
Fuc kkk. I feel i have been dreaming since
Is this really happening.
Fu ckkkk

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by naijadrivablog: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Stephenduru, add graphic. This is badsad Wicked girl.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
weiting musa no-go see for South east... after seeing everything in the north finish,he relocated to South east and continue seeing it from the gate..

he said he is heading to South west.. he have seen it all in North and east.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by KanuSE: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Essential:

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by drey076(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
i feel like crying, the heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Adexkingking: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
judgementyard:
So sad,RIP to the little boy and I hope that the woman responsible should rot in jail a thousand times.
Rot in jail ke or they should execute her by butcher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
why are igbos wicked? Why are you guys evil? ? gringrin

LOL... Oga go pay your house rent grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by kingi777: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
The lady was caught by late boy's mother while in the act and reported to the villagers who in turn paraded the lady naked in the village. It is a taboo and shameful for a lady who has never married to be paraded before the village naked. The shameful parade means the woman's chances of marrying is almost sealed.
The lady had no option than to revenge by killing the boy. This is life story and narrated the way it happened. It happened at Ibi-Abueke in Ihitte/Uboma L.G.A, Imo State.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by geesilver(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
i have always say this, women are more wicked than men, and they always play the card of victim in issue relating to gender........ how can a sane human intentionally kill a human like him/her for what?
even animals have more compassion than women sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by ecowas: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
skyfather09:
I need the boy's head...
Are u a cultist?
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kingkzee(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
What a wicked world

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
What are they still waiting for... This ugly witch deserves an instant jungle justice. From an unremorseful thief to a murderer.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Numerouno94(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Very sad nd disheartening.
An average African man is wicked. Dats why our skin colour is black.
Buh op, ur syntax nd grammar na African typ oo.
Buh ride on nt criticizing u oo. Jux a joke.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Silkgotti(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
skyfather09:
I need the boy's head...

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by mbjsuki(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
An eye for an eye should be the judgement here,simple.
Only then can this country get better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leighandre Jegels Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos / Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.