Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) (53516 Views)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Meenah53(f): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nothing we no go see for 9ja.65yrs old woman was raped by robbers.Abeg village pole no dey tire....
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
some persons has allowed the devil to dominate their whole being. so much inhumanity in the world.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by fredoooooo: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Abeg make boys butcher that bastrd , Olori buruku omo ale angry angry angry
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Bahamas95(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
Why are easterners wicked?
Sharap! Wicked people are everywhere. Gerara here! werey!

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
irepnaija4eva:

LOL... Oga go pay your house rent grin grin grin
to whogringrin
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bahamas95 kpost=84141683:
Sharap! Wicked people are everywhere. Gerara here! werey!
why una wicked;?

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by LINTUNE(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mshad662:
Rip
whats ur problem angry
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
uuzba:

Pray for your enemies and stop condemning them.
This life is up and down. Anything can happen to you.
Pray for people who have fallen, that they get back up again.
Gibberish undecided
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Edusouls:
please don’t marry Igbo woman noo need, look in your place I know there are many beautiful women to pick from, we Igbos dont welcome other tribes marrying into our family line , so heed the advice now, I even distaste those foolish Igbo women marrying from other tribes..
Davido is not your In-law again?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by cliqtips: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
can you check your write up again?

stephenduru:
According to the report shared by an online user,a heartless lady killed the son of a woman in Imo State because the woman exposed her after she stole from one family.

She promised to revenge after she was exposed. Below what the online user wrote....

'This lady that is carrying this baby boy, used cutlass and Burchard him, only because the mother exposed her when she went to steal something from one family, and she said I must revenge, and latter do they know that she want to kill the small boy that know no sin, and the boy is the only son, while the parents have gone for family planning, because they have too many girl's in search of baby boy, but now? This happened in Ihiteuboma Ikpere ejere Okigwe local government area in IMO state'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/lady-kills-only-son-of-woman-who.html?m=1
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Sirseedorf(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
ARE YOU OKAY OR YOU ARE TRYING TO PROVE YOUR STUPIDITY

@ OPONG
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Bleep kk.
The worst ive killed is a rat and i stabbed its heart with mop..it died smiling in pains.
I felt bad at 1st,but later discarded it out.
Bleep kkkkk
Why kill an innocent boy.
Fuc kkk. I feel i have been dreaming since
Is this really happening.
Fu ckkkk
You killed Mr Jingle?? cry
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Fabuloz(f): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Essential:
I am beginning to fear ibo women. And i am about to marry one of them in march of next year.
The evil and wickedness of some of these women is disturbing. The way they are killing innocent children for revenge is unbelievable and very scarying.

I only pity the ‘igbo’ lady that accepted to be a wife to you. A yellow-bellied man like you is not worth it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Rabbi8: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=stephenduru post=84113276]According to the report shared by an online user,a heartless lady killed the son of a woman in Imo State because the woman exposed her after she stole from one family.

She promised to revenge after she was exposed. Below what the online user wrote....

'This lady that is carrying this baby boy, used cutlass and Burchard him, only because the mother exposed her when she went to steal something from one family, and she said I must revenge, and latter do they know that she want to kill the small boy that know no sin, and the boy is the only son, while the parents have gone for family planning, because they have too many girl's in search of baby boy, but now? This happened in Ihiteuboma Ikpere ejere Okigwe local government area in IMO state'.

Heartless woman...RIP to d little soul

[b]
"This happened in Ihiteuboma Ikpere ejere Okigwe local government area in IMO state".[/b]

Ihiteuboma is a LG, Ikpere ejere is a community in Ihiteuboma...Okigwe is another LG...

OP take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by TheSourcerer: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
they arntar , she wasn't stripped and burnt
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Naijaarchive(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nairaland should stop uploading graphic photos of the dead now... What's the joy in it
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Coldie(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
What's annoying me is her face is still normal, by now them supposed don beat fat enter the face before police go come
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
TheSourcerer:
they arntar , she wasn't stripped and burnt
what?
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by madridguy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
The lady should have reported the case to the police and not taking the laws into her hands.

kingi777:
The lady was caught by late boy's mother while in the act and reported to the villagers who in turn paraded the lady naked in the village. It is a taboo and shameful for a lady who has never married to be paraded before the village naked. The shameful parade means the woman's chances of marrying is almost sealed.
The lady had no option than to revenge by killing the boy. This is life story and narrated the way it happened. It happened at Ibi-Abueke in Ihitte/Uboma L.G.A, Imo State.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Stanchem029: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
IMO and bad news.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by uuzba(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
eni4real:
Gibberish undecided
The woman did a bad thing out of hatred
Now you are hating the woman.
You have now turned hateful.

That's why I said pray for her to change
You can't use hatred to cancel another person's hatred. You will just end up being the same hateful with the person and go and your own worse thing.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by EkwensuNjaba(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
You again?? remember your other moniker kennyswagz2 was banned due to hate speech and tribalism.,

but i promise you that if you don't take your time, you might get banned again.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
uuzba:

The woman did a bad thing out of hatred
Now you are hating the woman.
You have now turned hateful.

That's why I said pray for her to change
You can't use hatred to cancel another person's hatred. You will just end up being the same hateful with the person and go and your own worse thing.
Murder is murder..
Your explanation is inconsequential..

She must he killed too!!!
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Mryacks: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Poor innocent little one... cry cry
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
EkwensuNjaba:
You again?? remember your other moniker kennyswagz2 was banned due to hate speech and tribalism.,

but i promise you that if you don't take your time, you might get banned again.
GTFOH I will create more accounts to pound your flat-heads..

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by airminem(f): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Women are always problem, the one who scammed me all in the name of relationship for four years when I thought I was banging and enjoying pussy has been flying plane up and down now while me struggling to raise my business , see how heartless this one go kill another person daughter and yet God who created woman still want us repent and born again, only if baba could wipe all women away, 99% of the world and heaven palava have been solved
I take baba beg you oo
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by WizBLANCE(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Essential:
I am beginning to fear ibo women. And i am about to marry one of them in march of next year.
The evil and wickedness of some of these women [/b]is disturbing. The way [b]they are killing innocent children for revenge is unbelievable and very scarying.

Think through the bolded...
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by EkwensuNjaba(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
GTFOH I will create more accounts to pound your flat-heads..
hahahahaha! your data, your time, you email, your life, your account, your phone grin all of them are all yours. So what's my business by the way when all that is needed is just hit the ban button.

what's my own self.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Eroms4life17(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Why are they hiding the face of the murderer?
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Greatzeus(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
I'm sure this woman used to shout Fulani herdsmen are evil, terrorists bla bla bla. undecided
Evil bitchh,she looks like a starving female dog,I mean she is really a bitchh literarilysad
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by babaireti(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
They are wicked because they are IGBO

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Greatzeus(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
uuzba:

Pray for your enemies and stop condemning them.
This life is up and down. Anything can happen to you.
Pray for people who have fallen, that they get back up again.
STFU hypocrite, would you have said the same thing if this happens in Kano or Ogun state? Always pathetic to evil and corruption,no wonder you hate Buhari and love Atiku so much angry
Moda f**cking hypocrite,spits tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amma Buwa: Bukar Abacha's Daughter Strangled To Death In Maiduguri / Policemen On Rescue Mission Run For Their Lives On Seeing Gunmen Along Benin-Ore / Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.