Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) (53523 Views)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Excuzeme: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
nuban07:
Why the innocent child?

Not everything we see, we say bcoz some people will never stop at nothing to seek revenge even when they are wrong. They ve nothing to lose, they are lost souls.

Well, dont say they have nothing to lose, that woman has her own life to lose and her death should be done in a slow and very painful manner /(if we have sensible leaders), to prove to others that "there are more numbers than just seven, behind six",

Let to me, l will adopt the olden Mexican punishment for her: Bury her in the ground, up to her neck, in the Public square, pour some honey mixed with sugar on her head and invite some soldier Ants to a feast.
I bet you, everyone who will watch her die will never commit this sort of heinous crime

And if we Nigerins are a good people, we should be contributing money right now, to allow this couple undergo an IVF treatment to give them two baby boys (sex selection is a easy thing nowadays), despite their family planning (I am willing to donate a #100K imemdiately, l hope Seun and other people with means on this site can match it or more, till we reach about #1.5M - #2M required to make this happen and bring joy to this family, once again) .........

All the Baba-Olowo Companies like MTN, Glo and Airtel that spend billions of Naira sponsoring worthless advert and show shows, would not see this kind of noble venture to invest in
. angry angry

But knowing "who we are", l am sure we will rather be justifying this evil and `sayng "she should have kept quiet!
Wicked generation, these Nigerian! Just read their comments
s
undecided
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Excuzeme: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
GTFOH I will create more accounts to pound your flat-heads..

Calm down Bro, l know you feel offended and justifiably too but please, take the higher moral ground.

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Excuzeme:

Calm down Bro, l know you feel offended and justifiably too but please, take the higher moral ground.
are you a flat-head?
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Unie30: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
skyfather09:
I need the boy's head...
What?
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by kingbee90: 6:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
foolish ojukwu goat.. that guy is from edo state.. wetin afonja wan use yamri women do.?

MUMU!! Go and ask FFK, GOV AKEREDOLU OF ONDO STATE AND DAVIDO who fuckedd and dumped dele momodu's Afonja niece & other Afonja women he f**ked and finally settled for an yamiri woman.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2019
kingbee90:

MUMU!! Go and ask FFK, GOV AKEREDOLU OF ONDO STATE AND DAVIDO who fuckedd and dumped dele momodu's Afonja niece & other Afonja women he f**ked and finally settled for an yamiri woman.
see the reason I said you igbos don't have sense.. so because FFK (an igbo man by the waygringrin), akeredolu married igbo women, it now means all yorubas are married to yamlegsgringrin.. I can list igbo men for you with yoruba wives. Does that mean all igbos are now married to yoruba women?
And for davido, chioma is still a babymama untill davido marries hergringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leighandre Jegels Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos / Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.