Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde (46968 Views)

Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos / Naira Marley Celebrates His Son, Jojo On His 4th Birthday (Photos) / Yusuf Adebisi Wins Oyo Assembly Seat (Taiye Currency’s 25-year-Old Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by LOGOBELT: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Stop all this foolery, he's not a nairalander and if you persist, go on ig or contact his manager, stop spewing bs early Monday morning
Riff raff, this comment was made yesterday, exactly 4:50pm, not Today. Also, why is the comment upsetting you You should have just ignored it, and focus on your bitter soul

Abeg make we dey mind our business
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by henrypsexy(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2019
I am a marlian
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by fapcrook(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Daughter is good, but worst scenarios came up when she was around 4 years. Any alomo plastic she sees anytime on the ground them, she always pick it and bring it to me. She will say daddy is it yours, na that time I know say I need to they hide my drink and not bring it home and no body teaches me to stop smoking weed
That your daughter is your saviour, take care of her well

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by shegie(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2019
cool
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Whatever he teaches the kids of the society shall never leave his own kids......soon they will Begin to do soapy if only they have not started......

May they grow to have big booty and forget MSc

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by Bahamas95(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2019
Sijo01:
Where's their mother? undecided

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by Le2money(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2019
EBMedia:
Nigeria controversial musician, Naira Marley has posted a video of his two lovely daughters Taiye and Kehinde as he celebrates them.

Naira Marley posted the video on Instagram and Twitter. He wrote:

Shey emi baba taiye baba kehinde. Aishat and Simiat ❤️

Click on the link below to see video

https://www.instagram.com/p/B497P8oDWm7/?igshid=38iq5y664wpi&r=wa1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQVbz_Kh5R4
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by Realhommie(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2019
I saw the clip more than 5 times and was just smiling to myself.. Cute kids

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by ylaa(f): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2019
U don contact gonorrah guy
Use old rusted razor scratch am
Mix ata sumbo with izal and rub rigorously
Wrap it with black nylon and stand under the sun for 6 hours. Come and thank me later. But if symptom persist consult your.........

quote author=Ireboya post=84132369]My dvck dey scratch me o[/quote]
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by Kingsley10000: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2019
seancombs617:
So this boy has 3kids at 24..nice
4kids...
2boys 2 girls

he is 28yrs

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by ctleurocollege: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2019
This life. See cute kid born to a fucktardd
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by Starhearts: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
LOGOBELT:
Naira Marley is IGBOLABI does that make his daughters AWON OMO IGBOLABI

Just asking oooi

Who hurts u
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by AdaNonye: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Not a fan of naira marley, those girls are adorable. Saw them on IG and had to drool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by Kingkun69(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
LOGOBELT:
Riff raff, this comment was made yesterday, exactly 4:50pm, not Today. Also, why is the comment upsetting you You should have just ignored it, and focus on your bitter soul

Abeg make we dey mind our business
wow see your pic

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by jaymoni(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
Person just gift me one dog and I wan name am IGBOLABI is it ok? undecided
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by lihtachan: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nice video!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos / Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.