Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,531 members, 7,865,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari (2229 Views)

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq / We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US / Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by cheango: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Overself:

Shut ur dirty, stupid mouth.
Those that have died,as a result of the stupid choice u made in 2015, will not only be on Buharis head but on urs also. Stupid boy!
we don't know we were choosing evil.... We all want a better Nigeria then
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Overself: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
cheango:
we don't know we were choosing evil.... We all want a better Nigeria then
That's because u lost ur thinking capacity n u let them play u like a dummy,that u are. Like I said before the bloody of those that have died n the curses of those passing through hardship are been placed on those on u that voted Buhari n d devilish tyrant.
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by dalongjnr: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
Better go and find hope somewhere before you commit suicide. Were u hopeful before? What have you give and done to Nigeria?
Truly, since the inception of democracy things were going backward on moral n governance ground. Development wise, we are a bit better than before.
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by virus05(m): 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
raumdeuter:
This is better than the days of PDP and OBJ
Baba na lie
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by raumdeuter: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
virus05:
Baba na lie

Confirmed. Ask those who were old enough then

How NURTW impeached a sitting governor in Oyo state.

Or how a sitting governor Ngige was kidnapped to Okija shrine

All OBJ told them was to go and settle their godfathers
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by orisa37: 5:28am On Nov 18, 2019
helinues:

And Jonathan was/is a Buddhist?

Patience would be better.
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Ovs4real: 5:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Nigeria will remain this way till the end of time, we are naturally evil.
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Jokerman(m): 6:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Only a cynical misguided idealist still do voting grin

However I'm happy PDP lost in Bayelsa, e remain delta state
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by ZombieTERROR: 6:26am On Nov 18, 2019
seankafor:
Oga calm down

What has happened that hasn't happened before?
So because you think evil has been happening before it should continue?

Where is the change Buhari promised?

Security agents snatching ballot boxes like touts

How did we get here.. What kinda human being are you
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by ZombieTERROR: 6:27am On Nov 18, 2019
efighter:

Visit a psychiatrist before you find yourself nakked at the market square
Shame on you
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by cheango: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2019
Overself:

That's because u lost ur thinking capacity n u let them play u like a dummy,that u are. Like I said before the bloody of those that have died n the curses of those passing through hardship are been placed on those on u that voted Buhari n d devilish tyrant.
I don't know you still inherited the foolishness in your linage, cos I have right to choose who I think is right... What is your concern on our decision then, we all know pdp didn't do well, not knowing APC will be baddest evil Nigeria has ever witnessed.... So pls act your foolishness within your domain, don't disturb my peace
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by orisa37: 6:45am On Nov 18, 2019
NIGERIA IS GREATER THAN BUHARI.

LET US GRANT FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL TO THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW.

BOKOHARAM IS DAILY INTERPRETED IN OUR 1999 CONSTITUTION. THE MILITARY UNDER BURAITAI IS NOT HELPING.
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2019
helinues:

And Jonathan was/is a Buddhist?
GEJ is the best President ever to rule Nigeria.
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2019
virus05:
Baba na lie
In Wat aspect ? The political witch hunt or the next level SUFFERING?
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by joeyfire(m): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2019
raumdeuter:
This is better than the days of PDP and OBJ

How is it better. Under PDP Nigeria was among the fastest growing economies in the world. Today it has the highest number of poor people and is number one in the world for open defecation.
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Overself: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2019
cheango:
I don't know you still inherited the foolishness in your linage, cos I have right to choose who I think is right... What is your concern on our decision then, we all know pdp didn't do well, not knowing APC will be baddest evil Nigeria has ever witnessed.... So pls act your foolishness within your domain, don't disturb my peace
gringringrin
Can't u see how stupid u sound? U said u have d right to choose n u choose an idiot as a president. What does that make u? The blood of the dead innocent Nigerians n their curse will always follow u. Stupid fool!
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by cheango: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2019
Overself:
gringringrin
Can't u see how stupid u sound? U said u have d right to choose n u choose an idiot as a president. What does that make u? The blood of the dead innocent Nigerians n their curse will always follow u. Stupid fool!
only fools like you don't want corrections for their mistake.... A working brain knows what is right or wrong, and if wrong, do all corrections... Pls get a new brain at alaba market, the one you inherited is destroying your life
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by danot1030: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2019
cheango:
I did have hope in Nigeria before that one day it will be great. But I know it can only be great by electing good leaders... That was why we all supported buhari to win in his first election... But at the end, he disappointed us... But now I finally loss hope because Buhari is now our evil, he is imposing bad leaders on us... He did it in osun, Kano and now in Kogi... Yesterday events has made me totally loss hope on this useless country under a so called saint... Because I wonder how we can have a president and then the security agent and thugs will work together to destroy the wish of the people by killing people and rigging for the evil man... Many people have died now but I know all their blood will be on yaya Bello and buhari .. Continue to rule, your children and unborn generations will get the reward... And for those supporting evil, just because you love buhari or APC, may God visit you too...

Lamentation of losers continue...
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by cheango: 8:49am On Nov 18, 2019
danot1030:

Lamentation of losers continue...
if you support rigging, and don't want to grow, may God make your life to be rigged by your enemy..
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Overself: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2019
cheango:
only fools like you don't want corrections for their mistake.... A working brain knows what is right or wrong, and if wrong, do all corrections... Pls get a new brain at alaba market, the one you inherited is destroying your life
gringrin
Just like Buhari has disfigured ur worthless brain n made life unbearable for u n u ran to social media to cry. U all will reap the evil seed u sow in Asorock. Don't u know where d tyrant Buhari is? Go there n cry. Stupid boy!
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by danot1030: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2019
cheango:
if you support rigging, and don't want to grow, may God make your life to be rigged by your enemy..

Songs of Lamentations from the losers. Every election pdp loses they takes their book of songs and open to their lamentation. But they win they sing victory for democracy and one ask does PDP is mean the same thing as democracy.

Mumu people
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by cheango: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Overself:

gringrin
Just like Buhari has disfigured ur worthless brain n made life unbearable for u n u ran to social media to cry. U all will reap the evil seed u sow in Asorock. Don't u know where d tyrant Buhari is? Go there n cry. Stupid boy!
go and find better work, I don't waste time on foolish people
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by cheango: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2019
Overself:

gringrin
Just like Buhari has disfigured ur worthless brain n made life unbearable for u n u ran to social media to cry. U all will reap the evil seed u sow in AsorockMI Don't u know where d tyrant Buhari is? Go there n cry. Stupid boy!
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by cheango: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2019
danot1030:

Songs of Lamentations from the losers. Every election pdp loses they takes their book of songs and open to their lamentation. But they win they sing victory for democracy and one ask does PDP is mean the same thing as democracy.

Mumu people
mad man, putting political parties on his empty brain... If your brain is dead, is your eye also blind to see the atrocities in Kogi... Get sense
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Overself: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2019
cheango:
gringringrin
Hunger go finally kill u, Buhari just dey start ... useless boy
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by danot1030: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2019
cheango:
mad man, putting political parties on his empty brain... If your brain is dead, is your eye also blind to see the atrocities in Kogi... Get sense

Lamentation time, sing on man.
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by cheango: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Overself:

gringringrin
Hunger go finally kill u, Buhari just dey start ... useless boy
sorry , I thank God.. I have enough, that can feed your whole family....
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by rexwalters: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
WhereIsOldRoger:
I understand what you mean. No matter how small keep your hope alive for Nigeria, cause one day we will rise.. And it may not even be Buhari but the people doing their evil through him. Either way what they want is for us to give up on Nigeria. If we do,then they'll have their way. What Nigeria needs is a revolution for the good of everybody
Internet story, nothing like revolution in a Federal System, disgruntled protest will occur in some states, i.e. Boko Haram, Ipob, but the divide and rule system imposed by the British will still remain supreme.
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by Overself: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
cheango:
sorry , I thank God.. I have enough, that can feed your whole family....
But u are crying on how u made Buhari fucck u n ur worthless family up in d asss. Stupid boy,u and ur useless family go die 4 dis Buhari hunger season. Shi d money wei u n ur dirty family collect don finish? gringrin
Ewuhausa!
Re: I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari by ENGINEERG(m): 6:37am On Nov 19, 2019
We all want a better Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Service Get Query For Indecent Exposure / If Some Churches In Nigeria Have 247 Power Supply, Why Can't Nigeria Have Same? / Buhari's Government Moves To Block Nigerians From Using VPN For Twitter, Others,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.