Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani (27346 Views)

'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Racoon(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
A former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae, has condemned the constant attacks on farmers in the Southern part of the country by marauding herdsmen.

According to Falae, an average herdsman ignorantly believes he owns everything in Nigeria because President Muhammadu Buhari is a Fulani.

"And if they can no longer provide for these people, it is for you to take part of the money you are receiving from Abuja on their behalf every month to create grazing reserves and water for your people. 

"But you're now conspiring with them, coming down to other people's domain, causing problems for other people and I also suspect that some political manipulations are going on. When I was a child, herdsmen were our friends, they would bring their cows here and we would sing with them after selling their cows, they were not threatening anybody.

"But in the last ten years or 15 years, they became violent and they have become a different thing altogether and I suspect it’s because the President is a Fulani. The ordinary herdsman ignorantly believes that they own everything in Nigeria, both all of us in Nigeria and whatever we possess. 

"For example, a few years ago, one of the herdsmen hanging around my farm, met one of my workers and asked my workers why I was disturbing them, that I should be planting my maize on one side and allow them to graze on the other side, even on my farm. He was proposing that I should share my farm with him. Has such a person got any sense of property, right? Did he think he has no right in that place?

"So this is a new development for herdsmen to think they own what you have and that you must share what you have with them. As I have said, there are natural factors responsible for pushing them down south but the state government of where they come from always has a responsibility to look after them. 

"When they saw that the Almajiri was not a good thing they decided to end it and decided to carry Almajiri from one place to another," Vanguard quoted the former SGF as saying. 

Speaking on the recent #EndSARS protest, Falae said, "So don't tell me that the protest is dangerous; peaceful protest is healthy, it is part of democracy. When a peaceful protest is hijacked, the question is, by who? Indeed, it's not those who organised a peaceful protest. You don't hijack your peaceful protest; it's other people who could have been put up by the government to give a dog a bad name and hang it.

"The way the EndSARS protest was organised, I was impressed, it was matured, peaceful and patriotic. The security people saw that it was developing a lot of interests by behaving responsibly and to destroy and give them a bad name. They organised people and shot at them, why did they shoot at them?
http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/12/herdsmen-believe-they-own-nigeria-because-buhari-fulani-falae

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Bola146(f): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
shocked Exactly! They can go after Biafra people but he is still speechless on those mumu herdsmen undecided

We still have two years to go, so let's keep watching

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Designsking: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Everyone already know na. But we shall see if they will remain in office forever

Abeg jare I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today. See my profile for my info

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Racoon(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
"But in the last ten years or 15 years, they became violent and they have become a different thing altogether and I suspect it’s because the President is a Fulani. The ordinary herdsman ignorantly believes that they own everything in Nigeria, both all of us in Nigeria and whatever we possess.
"..But it is very unfortunate that the Fulani has not had the same “live and let live” approach to other ethnic Nationalities in Nigeria.The Fulani concept of living is that others have to die so that the Fulani may live.So as far as the Fulani are concerned, other peoples of other ethnic nationalities are second rate slaves to be used, dumped, maimed, raped or killed for the good of the Fulani man.

The Fulani see Nigeria as his great grandfather’s inheritance to be toyed with as he wishes and as he wants. This attitude of Fulani makes him believe that he has to rule wherever he is, regardless of his comparative intelligence and capability to that of his host among other reasons...."

http://saharareporters.com/2010/03/27/fulani%E2%80%99s-fear-uthman-dan-fodio%E2%80%99s-dream

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Run
Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by slawormiir: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

When I was a child, herdsmen were our friends, they would bring their cows here and we would sing with them after selling their cows, they were not threatening anybody.

Exactly

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Ushersisi: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Of course, they own Nigeria. There's no point denying this fact.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Arrewa: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
But it is very unfortunate that the Fulani has not had the same “live and let live” approach to other ethnic Nationalities in Nigeria.

The Fulani concept of living is that others have to die, so that the Fulani may live.As far as the Fulani are concerned, other peoples of other ethnic nationalities are second rate slaves to be used, dumped, maimed, raped or killed for the good of the Fulani man.

The Fulani see Nigeria as his great grandfather’s inheritance to be toyed with as he wishes and as he wants. This attitude of Fulani makes him believe that he has to rule wherever he is, regardless of his comparative intelligence and capability to that of his host among other reasons.

When a herdsmen commit any crime... You'll stereotype the whole Fulanis.

But when your brothers down east commit crimes... You'll all pretend as if nothing happen.

I didn't see you on this thread today.

You'll not comment here cos it didn't happen in zamfara village.

https://www.nairaland.com/6306342/panic-gunmen-kill-siblings-imo#96918767

Fulanis are blessed!!

We have criminals among us doesn't give any brainless goat the right to stereotype the whole Fulanis.

We are great people... The most influential black people in the world.

Every ethnic group has its fair share of bigots, and so does every religion has its extremists. The danger is adopting these irrational or agenda-driven members as the voices of the entire group. Doing so makes you exactly what you seek to fight.

The jallohs are God's own people!! We always win!!

Winning is our culture!!

19 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Alexis11: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nigeria problem is big.

The Fulani herdsmen are killing anyhow with no remorse.

The Igbos are waiting for when it will be a Yoruba victim so that they can rejoice and say "we told you"...

Yorubas are also waiting for an Igbo man to be killed so that they can say "ntoor" lol

This country na cruise abeg. grin

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by twutin1: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Arrewa:
hatred for the Fulanis is a normal culture in the East.

When a herdsmen commit any crime... You'll stereotype the whole Fulanis.

But when your brothers down east commit crimes... You'll all pretend as if nothing happen.

I didn't see you on this thread today.

You'll not comment here cos it didn't happen in zamfara village.

https://www.nairaland.com/4031864/man-writes-suicide-note-enugu#60116586

Fulanis are bless...

We have criminals among us doesn't give any brainless goat the right to stereotype the whole Fulanis.

We are great people... The most influential back people in Africa.

Every ethnic group has its fair share of bigots, and so does every religion has its extremists. The danger is adopting these irrational or agenda-driven members as the voices of the entire group. Doing so makes you exactly what you seek to fight.

The jallohs are God's own people!! We always win!!

Winning is our culture!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Arrewa: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fulanis are great people... We are Born to win!!

A typical Fulani man is a brilliant, intelligent creature, usually blessed with a natural leadership acumen. When educated, they tend to excel & dominate wherever they're found hence their exploits.

You think Amina Mohammed is the UN Dep. Sec. Gen. Only because of her certificate?

Why do you think Dangote is the richest black man in the world?

We are great people

So the hatred should keep coming...

We are immune to hatred!!

We are the Vikings of Africa!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Feggie3: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Can the mofo above me ever make sense for once? Gini ka o na akogheri? undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Racoon(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
"....Nigeria is a failed state- plagued by its inept rulers, corruption, socio-economic problems, ethnic rivalry and acrimonious rancour.Agitation for separation is not from Igbos alone.Yorubas are calling for the Oduduwa Republic.

Buhari’s blatant nepotism in favour of his Fulani clan, alienation & dissatisfaction among the other various constituents of the Nigerian federation have exacerbated agitation for break up.As things continue to fall apart in this long troubled nation, the centre cannot hold. Break up is assured!....

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/%E2%80%98buhari-makes-nigeria-most-dangerous-country-world-christians%E2%80%99-bayo-oluwasanmi

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Finnese001: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Before nko

And afonjas are their second in command grin

9 Likes

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Arrewa: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
I am proud to be a Fulani man!!

In my next world... I want to be a jalloh!!

Hatred... Bitterness would never stop us!!

We are Africans!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Alexis11: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Igbos and Yorubas are the biggest problems of Nigeria with their unnecessary fight all the time, not even these illiterates up North.

I only pity the Minorities.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Lovelies1: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
This same Fulani are the ones pushing for the disintegration of this country. ONLY GOD KNOWS

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Of course embarassed

Thats the type of deep shyt we are currently facing in our nations security

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by CodeTemplar: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
lol...sad but true.

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Nasir123(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Currently, Im totally ashamed of all the current so called Yoruba leaders.
Una just dey use us dey cash cruise.
E go soon red for una eye!

Idiot Country with sick people everywhere.
Is it by force to be in a USELESS COUNTRY!?

IDIOTS

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
It is well
May God help us all and heal our land
Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Nbotee(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
They all even brag about it...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by SAMBARRY: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
cheesy

That's what bubu has Made them believe in words and actions but iyen Okanmi.eyitomo nipe, anybody,eyankeyan,enikeni tabi ninu obinrin tosope nigeria Koni da Abi o'njeun ninu ibaje nigeria,tenybody basope o ma dafun laro, Koni dafun lale.bikofeki awon Omo nigeria jere,tokan jale koni jere Ara e cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
They might label you ipob because of this revelation
Southerners will wise up
Have you see atiku condemn the atrocities of this fulani herdsmen or bandit
There is no northern leader condemning these atrocities their are sympathizer to terrorism
Rather they blame the dead

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Fantasticcc: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
Something biafrans having being singing since, the Fulani's will never rest till they conquer the south,they are only fighting/hating the igbo's because that's the only tribe who can't bow to them.I can't wait for an igbo country so the zombie down south will understand the uthman Dan fodio dream.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by bigdammyj: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
Noted
Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by thaoriginator: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
angry

Mi bloodclaat!

Awhole ah dem a rasclaat pussy hole idiottts!

Me cyaan bother cry
Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by ekestic1976(f): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
How come the Yoruba could not feel the same way when Obasanjo was president? How come Bayelsans or, for that matter, the people of the South-South could not feel the same way when Jonathan was president? They both were forming Nigerian PATRIOTS, leaving the interests of their peoples unattended to! Chinua Achebe the Great once said: Ours is ours is good, but mine is mine is most preferable! I don't blame the Fulani herdsmen - their elites have caged the best of our people with false promises of belongingness and an erroneous admission into the inner circles of governance! It's Icabod (the glory has departed from Israel) for Southern Nigeria if we don't wake up together!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by sylve11: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Na so............ cool
Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by Maxikenna: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani by GOVERNMENT2: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
grin

WATCH HOW FULANIS IN YORUBA MONIKERS WILL START ATTACKING PA FALAE NOW sad

HELINUES SIMPLYLEO ARREWA OVER TO YOU GUYS

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Media Officials and Media Houses Accredited To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / 2023: Tinubu's Allies Worried Over Buhari's Attitude - TV Independent / We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.