Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome (15351 Views)

Ondo By-Election: APC Aspirant Petitions Ganduje, Rejects Outcome Of Primary / Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal / Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Islie: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
By James Azania, Lokoja

Even before final announcement of the results of Saturday’s governership election in Kogi State, the candidate of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Musa Wada has rejected the likely outcome.

Addressing a press conference, in Lokoja on Sunday, which coincided with the collation of results from the 21 LGAs of the state at the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) office in capital, Wada alleged that the results were all false.

He said that what happened in the state over the weekend was neither democracy nor a reflection of the wishes of the electorate.

He said that the wishes of the people did not prevail at the polls.

He lamented that the police colluded with INEC to undermine the will of the people of the state.

He said there is no need allowing for election, “if Okene that had forty thousand accredited voters, now came up with a hundred and twelve thousand.”

He described it as a sad day for Kogi people, who he said are in mourning mood.

“Do you see anybody rejoicing? Is this how it is the day after a true victory? It is not about me here. It is about the long suffering people of the state who have been under bondage in the last four years.

“I won this election free and fair. Just imagine that they leave out the rigged election of Okene, Okehi and the several cases of brutality meted on our supporters, and the widely reported cases of ballot snatching, I would have won neatly,” he declared.

Seated by his running mate, Hon. Sam Aro, Wada said that as the party’s flagbearer together with the party, will seek redress at the tribunal.

According to him, the APC has taken Nigerians back to the dark days.

“The governorship election is not about me, but about another four years of misgovernance that would be midwifed by the APC. The results were already written, and is not a reflection of the people’s wishes,” he asserted.

https://thenationonlineng.net/kogi-2019-wada-rejects-outcome/

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by CareerBegger: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
This election is a day light robbery

It's either KOGI people love YAHYAH BELLO for him to have gotten so much votes...

Or God has forgotten and abandon kogi to its woes.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Abdul05: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
PDP again!! What's ur excuse this time?there's no excuse against such success.APC is capable of turning the table against any clever dick whatsoever. grin grin huge failure thru PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by izzou(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin

I'm so happy for the people of Kogi. They have shown us once again that they are the most retarrded people in this country.

Nobody knows if Lyon will change things for better in Bayelsa. But at least kicking Dickson out was the first and important step

If Bello who had a second term at stake could owe salaries and perform poorly in his first term, I wonder how the rest four years will be, knowing he has nothing to lose

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by helinues: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
In Fela's voice : Pdp's regular trademark

Democracy is always under threat whenever Pdp are losing..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by FakeManna: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
helinues:
In Fela's voice : Pdp regular trademark
[/s]
bullcrap

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
It's time to adopt electronic voting.

It will save cost.

Save lives.

Enthrone credibility.

The current medium is a joke.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Eteka1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
So na you for win Bello for Okene?
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
“Do you see anybody rejoicing? Is this how it is the day after a true victory? It is not about me here. It is about the long suffering people of the state who have been under bondage in the last four years.

It is not about you, Musa, it is about the long suffering of the people that is why I and others with conscience, with humane heart join forces to liberate our state from these criminals, wicked and heartless beings.

How can a set people sleep at night knowing well that civil servants and pensioners are owned? Not that the money is not there, the money is there, why not pay? You are busy funding and arming thugs to kill and intimidate the people you sworn to protect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by divabolanle: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
DAVIDO: "STOP SHOUTING WIZKID" --- HMMMM........... REJECTION EVERYWHERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe4LbliWAtE

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by edo3(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
Before nko
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
I pity kogi people. I know of more than 2 families from Kogi always lamenting over unpaid salaries. I was made to understand that Bello is going to be unequivocally, summarily and brutally booted out like Saraki was. I found it hard to begin to imagine that he has won irrespective of the rigging machine put in place.

Na Kogi people dey do the rigging na. Their youths, elderly, politicians. My only conclusion is Kogi people want Bello for political reasons. I wish them another 4 years of whatever they wish to achieve by voting Yahaya Bello.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by MEGAWATCH: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
You hate the south easterners but anytime they want to leave Nigeria your heart skips, who are you? ....... You are STUPID You don't know what you want.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Victory2222: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmmm. Election will come and go
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Eteka1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Awol1:
It's time to adopt electronic voting.

It will save cost.

Save lives.

Enthrone credibility.

The current medium is a joke.
So that una go hack into the server change results?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by EKITI001: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
following
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by worlexy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
What happened in Kogi yesterday was a daylight robbery. With all the videos we saw of how thugs were having a free day, driving around the state with guns and destroying and snatching ballot boxes, it's a shame on INEC and the FG. They've destroyed all the institutions in Nigeria, those that force this evil government on us will pay back with all they have, just as Sowore, Saraki, Dino, Osinbajo and the likes are paying now. Karma will surely visit them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by nabegibeg: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Winter is here for the people of Kogi state
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by femtex007(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Its a normal thing for pdp to reject election results when is not in their favour. Am still waiting for mr dino to reject his own too. #Losers team

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by pode(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kogi election, keep watching
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by MEGAWATCH: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eteka1:

And no life will be lost, agent of Lucifer.
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Eteka1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

And no life will be lost, agent of Lucifer.
No vex oga, no electronic voting.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by NigerianMan: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by DeOTR: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eteka1:
As if only one person has the monopoly of hacking.
Electronic voting will at least, save lives. That's enough reason to adopt it.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by youngwarlocks: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
If it hadn't ended this way I would have been surprised.
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Where have we missed it. This is the question i on keep on asking myself. Nigerians deserve better
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Awoleesu(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eteka1:
So na you for win Bello for Okene?
Please read his contention again and have a clear message from him...

He didn't say he would have won in Okene, but that the Okene figures were over hyped!
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by SaintLucia: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
The same Wada that almost slept off on election day if not for his wife that reminded him yesterday that today is Kogi governorship election. No wonder he came late to his polling unit. Look at him in the picture very close to Yahya Bello sleeping during the INEC Peace Accord Treaty in Lokoja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Isreal: Young Nigerians Want Tinubu To Be President / Doyin Okupe Officially Joins Accord Party [PHOTOS] / Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.