Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

2011: Ibadan Youths Protest Against Ibb Candidature - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Ibadan Youths Protest Against Ibb Candidature (3245 Views)

Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos / ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect / Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2011: Ibadan Youths Protest Against Ibb Candidature by Eemah(m): 4:43am On Nov 22, 2010
He has not seen anything yet. He is going to get the worst humiliation of his life for putting Nigerians through those 8 years of hell.
Abeg I wan "FRESH AIR" jare.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: 2011: Ibadan Youths Protest Against Ibb Candidature by oludashmi(f): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2010
expert1:

Tribal Marks is worrying Ibadan People. Their silly Alao Akala has done worst in that state. None of them fit front and shout at him. Dem mama want to make headline? Let them vote Akala out first.

Use your head b4 you talk/type, dont preserve your brain for grave maggots.
Mind you, I am not from Ibadan and I dont see anything bad in what they did cos if we all keep quiet these pple are ready to rule till eternity.

If you say Akala has done nothing for Ibadan and for that reason, Ibadan youths should not protest against IBB.
I will then like to know the state you come from?
What has your state governor done to your state?
If IBB was to come to your state for campaign, would you all welcome him cos your state governor has not done well for you?
How many times have you led a group of thousand youths to your state governor's office to protest against one thing or the other?

Many can only sit b4 the computer, brag and type trash but have never taken any action b4 whether for their lives or for the community.
Re: 2011: Ibadan Youths Protest Against Ibb Candidature by jamesugo: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2010
OLUDASHMI or what ever your name is.Do you know when ever the HEAD (Presidential sit) is bad then the rest of the BODY (state govern. & local) follows?
If yes, then IBADAN youths and other anti-IBB groups have to fight for the HEAD to be okay before deciding on AKALA. Iam not from Ibadan, but i am part of anti-IBB.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pop Sontin'! Its In The Bag / Idanre Hill, Ondo (pictures) / Why Abacha Didn’t Kill CBN Gov, Sanusi In 1995…his Role In Akaluka’s Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.