Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election (32381 Views)

Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News / Bayelsa Governorship: Crowd Welcome David Lyon To Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by Auxtin85(m): 5:10am On Nov 18, 2019
APC has always wanted Bayelsa and Rivers, now they have Bayelsa. PDP should not bother going to court because all the judges are rubber stamp judges.

They only do as instructed by APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations!!!!@

Anyway, may all our enemies be confused like PDP members and ipobians IJN....

6 Likes

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by greatCharley(m): 5:13am On Nov 18, 2019
I hated PDP for rigging elections during their years, but APC just took it to another level with voter intimidation, vote buying, election violence and ballot box snatching, conniving with INEC and Security agencies, and finally asking you to meet them in the court they control. on this note, I say Adieu Nigeria.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by contigiency(m): 5:13am On Nov 18, 2019
ringi82:
Last month when I saw picture of this man with Former president Jonathan's aged mother receiving her blessings and prayers, I thought to myself, this man must be a game changer or a formidable opponent in the incoming elections.
It appears the people of Bayelsa voted for the personality behind the party.

You can say that again.

3 Likes

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by Hangulsaram: 5:15am On Nov 18, 2019
LegendHero:
To all the people that love getting angry at Sowore for opposing Jonathan in 2015 and hating on the APC coz of Jonathan. Here is a message for you.

Jonathan himself voted for APC (Lyon). He already moved on from his defeat and the SS is politically sophisticated such that they are not blinded by loyalty to a party that failed them.

Other region should follow suit and vote bad parties out either PDP or APC, and stop the stigmatization of a particular party or showing blind loyalty for a failed party.

A word is enough for the wise!
For your mind you ‘ve made sense abi? They did not vote for APC as a party rather they voted for the candidate. So as it with the other south east states.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 18, 2019
Auxtin85:
APC has always wanted Bayelsa and Rivers, now they have Bayelsa. PDP should not bother going to court because all the judges are rubber stamp judges.

Yet Okowa/PDP won recently in the same Nigeria and Senator Biodun Olujimi recently won APC Senator in Ekiti...... the list continues. You guys are just bad losers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by Thinkfree(m): 5:15am On Nov 18, 2019
Islamic party of Nigeria welcome the new converts.

Lyon, respect other lions in the ijaw kingdom regardless of the party they belongs to, so you can have a friendly environment to do what is expected of you.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Buhari
God bless Jonathan
God bless Bayelsa
God bless Lyon

3 Likes

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by truentalk: 5:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations Lyon and APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by McCoy662(m): 5:18am On Nov 18, 2019
I'm not just happy because of the winner, I'm also happy because this drunk self acclaimed prophet Predictor has been exposed. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by contigiency(m): 5:19am On Nov 18, 2019
greatCharley:
I hated PDP for rigging elections during their years, but APC just took it to another level with voter intimidation, vote buying, election violence and ballot box snatching, conniving with INEC and Security agencies, and finally asking you to meet them in the court they control. on this note, I say Adieu Nigeria.

Stop crying when you should rather rejoice, because it's only a fool that weeps at what he is glad of. Haven't you seen videos and pictures of Bayelsians throwing parties and jubilating since after that election?

That's to say that they voted and their votes counted. Or are you saying that Dickinson performed very well such that the electorates would have trusted him and his anointed candidate? Or it must be PDP no matter what?

12 Likes

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by AleAirHub(m): 5:24am On Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations grin
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by anonimi: 5:26am On Nov 18, 2019
regirich:
Wetin concern me? I lost interest in Nigeria election a long time ago because election does not exist in this shit hole, as it stands now my only interest now is the price of rice in the market, please can someone tell me how much a bag of foreign rice cost now in the market?

Is the price of rice not affected by who is in government, which is determined through elections after the struggles for independence and democracy by our heroes past

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by ybalogs(m): 5:27am On Nov 18, 2019
Jonathan's victory obviously
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by ada9ja(f): 5:29am On Nov 18, 2019
regirich:
Wetin concern me? I lost interest in Nigeria election a long time ago because election does not exist in this shit hole, as it stands now my only interest now is the price of rice in the market, please can someone tell me how much a bag of foreign rice cost now in the market?
in this shithole? Yet u want rice from the same shithole...guy u re a shithole yourself

10 Likes

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by ussv: 5:32am On Nov 18, 2019
The difference is too much , i wonder what complains PDP will take to tribunal, rigging is out of question.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by michoim(m): 5:37am On Nov 18, 2019
Wao!!!God is great
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by Bizibi(m): 5:37am On Nov 18, 2019
Future governors will not learn from this.....

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by Congrats321(m): 5:39am On Nov 18, 2019
Have you read the APC manifesto?
LegendHero:
To all the people that love getting angry at Sowore for opposing Jonathan in 2015 and hating on the APC coz of Jonathan. Here is a message for you.

Jonathan himself voted for APC (Lyon). He already moved on from his defeat and the SS is politically sophisticated such that they are not blinded by loyalty to a party that failed them.

Other region should follow suit and vote bad parties out either PDP or APC, and stop the stigmatization of a particular party or showing blind loyalty for a failed party.

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by Sweetnesstwins: 5:40am On Nov 18, 2019
Finally, southernijaw has produce a governor!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by Americanboy35: 5:45am On Nov 18, 2019
LoydJ:
#Congrats to him

to whom it may concern
as we step out in this New week,more wins nd Blessings to us All, Doors of Favour nd opportunities re Opened to us,nd we rise above Our Present challenges.
AMEN IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by ekhai(m): 5:48am On Nov 18, 2019
IMMEDIATELY THE CANDIDATE WAS DECLARED WINNER, ALL THE AGENTS OF ALL THE POLITICAL PARTIES, EXCEPT PDP, STARTED JUBILATING. MEANING DAVIDLYON IS A BETTER OPTION FOR BAYELSANS. CONGRATULATIONS LYON. CONGRATULATIONS OSHIO BABA.

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by Mrshocker(m): 5:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by philip0906(m): 5:52am On Nov 18, 2019
greatCharley:
Auxtin85:

Wail

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by Spatta: 5:56am On Nov 18, 2019
There has been NO Election in Nigeria since Independence, mark my word NO ELECTION, what has been going in on is foolery of the Nigerian People by a section of the country.
until we adopt a digital electioneering process where you can vote with your registered Mobile line without duplicity and can be verified when there are errors. Nigeria as a country is still a Joke.

We can't be fooled, Election where there are ballots snatching and shooting and intimidation and yet a winner is declared
These Idiots and impostors at the top thinks everyone in Nigeria is as stupid as themselves
No Election in Nigeria until INEC is sincere and can adopt a Digital system which has been effected in many foreign climes and works perfectly

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by drey076(m): 5:56am On Nov 18, 2019
LegendHero:

may God bless you for this. Nigeria will certainly move forward with this mentality.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by Spatta: 6:00am On Nov 18, 2019
Congrats321:
Have you read the APC manifesto?

Does APC have another manifesto apart from Blood , murder and Hunger?
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by ebunoluwawa: 6:01am On Nov 18, 2019
PDP should have used PSG as candidate. angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by naijaguy123456(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2019
You want make some people run to Ivory Coast ?
AllenSpencer:
God bless the Independent National Electoral Commission

God bless Bayelsa State

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

We are still expecting Imo, Ebonyi, Abia, Anambra and Enugu Local Government result grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by ebunoluwawa: 6:05am On Nov 18, 2019
Or PSG league leader grin grin grin

BAAKUS1447:
Congrats to Lyon

PDP should have presented Lille instead.
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by omenka(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2019
LegendHero:

You are talking to deadwoods. Sheer waste of time. The outcome of the election will only increase their frustration and anger at Buhari, Tinubu, APC and Nigeria. Watch how they violently react to all news involving politics and celebrate every negativity, like a Boko Haram attack on innocent people.

They will pray for such news so they can make our happiness over our victories shortlived.

Super sore losers. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by PennywysCares(m): 6:09am On Nov 18, 2019
Throwback:
You mean Amala and Ewedu party of the Islamic Janja.weeds is now the ruling party in Jonathan's Bayelsa?

The same party that some claim the Yorubas used to betray the rest of the South?

Only 4yrs ago, even GEJ was singing a tribal tune during the reelection campaign of Gov Dickson. He said, "vote for PDP because it is an Ijaw party".

Was the APC candidate then and were the APC state party officials from Sokoto? Now just 4yrs later, the last vestige of bitterness has been eradicated in Bayelsa, and a Governor has been voted from the party that sacked the Bayelsan GEJ from the presidency.

As for "we SE/SS" alliance of bitterness beggars, continue spoiling for revenge while walking the lonely road to perdition.

Very soon, we would start seeing comments from SouthEasterners that Bayelsa is a false NigerDelta state, same way they already peddle about Edo State.
my friend shut up. I'm not in the mood to answer u this morning
Re: David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election by tessbadmos(m): 6:10am On Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations. Be good to your people because they've shown you true love by their votes!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti / UK Writes IGP Arase Over Kashamu’s Extradition / Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.