Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND (3736 Views)

Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. / Guys, Suggest A Moniker For Me, I M Initiating A New One? / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by StPete: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Another one calls himself wtfork grin

1 Like

Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Chinese robot in thinking mode
Bigcowhorn
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Bigcowhorn: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
chenzen:
Bigcowhorn

1 Like

Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by TheFacelessMan: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Hmmm grin grin

Kukunase man...
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Wtfork: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
Another one calls himself StPete
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=Bigcowhorn post=84149812][/quote]lol . what are u feeling like now grin

Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Deepfeel:
Chenzen
There is nothing to explain about my moniker grin I got the name deepfeel when I was into multiple girls, now am a changed man, Am Mrfeel now, or mrdeep grin
was Amatarasha and khiaa one of ur concubine... mr casanovagrin
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Omar09(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
I don't know why I chose Omar09. Maybe spar of the moment or maybe I saw it in a movie I liked. Ride along to be precise. But tbh now, I don't like it. And there's very little I can do to change it.
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Ologogoro: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ologogoro says Hi
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
I really don't know why I chose this my moniker sad
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
ok
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
chenzen:
explain it
it would be very difficult for you to comprehend. The basic thing is for you to let your imagination fly. I was slightly high while registering.
Dead serious.
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
The monikers here though...
Not what one would expect of the typical, boring Nigerian.
I guess nairaland really brings out the kid in us all.

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
RedCreme21:
it would be very difficult for you to comprehend. The basic thing is for you to let your imagination fly. I was slightly high while registering.
Dead serious.
lolgrin
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by MrPENIS(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
I Laugh in spanish
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
MrPENIS:
I Laugh in spanish
Lol. Mrpenis. grin

1 Like

Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
BadLuckonmyGame:
I really don't know why I chose this my moniker sad
none of us do embarassed
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Bigcowhorn: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
chenzen:
lol
. what are u feeling like now grin

Like i wanna pull off one of your deaf ears for quoting me again.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by COURVOISier(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Bigcowhorn: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
RedCreme21:
none of us do embarassed

Want me to tell you yours?

You are in love with colors and numbers, fruits and flowers that help make sweet smelling creams. Your favorite numbers seem to be 21 and 27. Your favorite colors are red, Black and Blue..

Good night, honey.
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Bigcowhorn: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
RedCreme21:
The monikers here though...
Not what one would expect of the typical, boring Nigerian.
I guess nairaland really brings out the kid in us all.

Boring? Come out on a date with moi and your life will never be the same again. In fact allow me follow you around this forum for a full day and you will never be the same again.

All i need is an OK to any of the above and i fix it
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Want me to tell you yours?

You are in love with colors and numbers, fruits and flowers that help make sweet smelling creams. Your favorite numbers seem to be 21 and 27. Your favorite colors are red, Black and Blue..

Good night, honey.
grin You made me seem innocent. Weird
Let your imagination fly
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Boring? Come out on a date with moi and your life will never be the same again. In fact allow me follow you around this forum for a full day and you will never be the same again.

All i need is an OK to any of the above and i fix it
Your comments on this thread alone have proved your point.
I wonder how little bigcowhorn was like. grin
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
RedCreme21:
none of us do embarassed
speak for yourself tongue
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Bigcowhorn: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
RedCreme21:
Your comments on this thread alone has proved your point.
I wonder how little bigcowhorn was like. grin

Lol, a smart girl after my heart. Seems she wants to stop it not love it, mind you!
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
BadLuckonmyGame:
speak for yourself tongue
angry force me
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
RedCreme21:
angry force me
badluck (my moniker) will follow u now..
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
My real moniker sounds so juvenile, when will seun start allowing us to switch. There should be option of being able to change it, at least once.
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
BadLuckonmyGame:
badluck (my moniker) will follow u now..
grin
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, a smart girl after my heart. Seems she wants to stop it not love it, mind you!
Lol, nah.
After what blueair did, i aint involving myself again.
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Greatzeus(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Some Nairalanders are so daft to choose a moniker and they expect me to engage them in intellectual discourse or arguments. SMH undecided
All the emails I have created,all the social media handles I have created have great stories and meaning behind them. I am not like anyone you have met or you will ever meet in your life. I don't take things for granted,I don't just do things,I calculate how it will fit into my future.
Re: Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Like i wanna pull you deaf ear off for quoting me again.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disturbing Photos Of A Man Who Never Cut His Hair For 95 Years / My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me / Which Of The Two Wives Loves The Husband The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.