Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

9ice - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice (5853 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / 9ice's Newest Track! / 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice by lalaboi(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2007
just go to top 10 countdown! d song is no3!

and make sure u feel ajasa der lol!

tunji was a good footballer, tori ko lese, omo lo di barber!
lori field to te, omo na kanu, but nisin omo ma ti lo gba kamu!
Re: 9ice by jawosin(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2007
OMO EKO, you have good taste, but ruggedy baba is good o haba, his lyrics are hot, mode9 is too yankeeish. you should vote for 9ice in the amen awards, we are all sending texts to our friend to vote, i posted a topic about it.
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2007
@omo'
the "certificate"i was talking about happens to be the title of 9ice's debut album,i thought you of all people should know that undecided undecided yes i listened to his songs ,though av heard them before on mtvbase (just didnt know the artist)but the one with 2shotz is a straight up 10/10 for me cheesy cheesy

@lalaboi
Is that a line from "am looking for a wifey"track by maintain or another song how do i get to the top ten?and is maintains wifey there?
Re: 9ice by ayefele200(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2007
Difference btw love-vendor and SUGAR DADDY
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2007
ayefele200:

Difference between love-vendor and SUGAR DADDY
Re: 9ice by rozilla(m): 2:00am On Jun 27, 2007
9ice right now is the top artist in the country. I would say he's tied for 1st place with Mr Solek, but Solek's London, so,
Either way, if u can't appreciate Ruggedman, then I'm afraid u can't appreciate Nigerian hip hop. Because, basically, except for Ruggedman, there is no one else worth mentioning, when it comes to Naija. Seriously.
Except maybe for chaps like:

Ajasa
2Face
2Shotz
Mode9

And that's it. I would have put Faze there, but I'm very disappointed by his current album. It's far too weak for a 2nd album. The whole thing sounds like the demo-tape of an aspiring artist. It's unfortunate, u know? I'm a Faze-fan, and I feel let down.

holla at me at http://clickafricana.com/forum for more on these type of things.
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 4:15am On Jun 27, 2007
odada:

@omo'
the "certificate"i was talking about happens to be the title of 9ice's debut album,i thought you of all people should know that undecided undecided yes i listened to his songs ,though av heard them before on mtvbase (just didnt know the artist)but the one with 2shotz is a straight up 10/10 for me cheesy cheesy

You can't blame me for not knowing the name of his album ohhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin and i love the one with 2shotz also.9ICE = Akon Niaja
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 4:16am On Jun 27, 2007
jawosin:

OMO EKO, you have good taste, but ruggedy baba is good o haba, his lyrics are hot, mode9 is too yankeeish. you should vote for 9ice in the amen awards, we are all sending texts to our friend to vote, i posted a topic about it.
plz people stop talking about this wack rugge baba jooooooo, which lyrics lol, plz stop now
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2007
rozilla:

9ice right now is the top artist in the country. I would say he's tied for 1st place with Mr Solek, but Solek's London, so,
Either way, if u can't appreciate Ruggedman, then I'm afraid u can't appreciate Nigerian hip hop. Because, basically, except for Ruggedman, there is no one else worth mentioning, when it comes to Naija. Seriously.
Except maybe for chaps like:

Ajasa
2Face
2Shotz
Mode9

And that's it. I would have put Faze there, but I'm very disappointed by his current album. It's far too weak for a 2nd album. The whole thing sounds like the demo-tape of an aspiring artist. It's unfortunate, u know? I'm a Faze-fan, and I feel let down.

holla at me at http://clickafricana.com/forum for more on these type of things.
Eya you don finish Faze, where is 9ja4eva and co oya grin grin grin come defend him o grin grin grin, faze will never be on that list, so why worry
Re: 9ice by lalaboi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2007
u can also check out his myspace page!

www.myspace.com/9ice
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2007
oh thank you jare and is there a place i can download his songs wink
Re: 9ice by lalaboi(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2007
av got just three! lil money,make them talk and shokishombolo! hopefully! talent dey waste soon!
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2007
Oh cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so can u give it to me or a link where i can download it
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2007
na wa for you oh?i asked for a link to download matains "i am looking for a wifey" u nor answer me but when omo' begin ask for wetin she already get you dey do like say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed @la la boi

@omo'
How body cheesy cheesy hope you had a 9ice day?
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2007
odada:

@omo'
How body cheesy cheesy hope you had a 9ice day?
Body dey jare just trying to finish up this proposal
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2007
@lalaboi

Where is the link na i need the songs on my ipod wink
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2007
proposal for 9ice?what are you up to gurly gurly @omo'
Re: 9ice by lalaboi(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2007
odada sori! u'll get it nw ah!
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2007
Thats just what i wanna hear grin grin grin thanks mate,*waiting impatiently* @lala boi
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2007
odada:

proposal for 9ice?what are you up to gurly gurly @omo'
No oh, it's for my business class grin grin grin grin, btw where are the songs na
Re: 9ice by lalaboi(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2007
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2007
but how can i download it
Re: 9ice by lalaboi(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2007
take a few mins to register so u can download
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2007
lala boi wheres my maintain's "am looking for a wifey na" this thing don dey turn to disgrace oh! sad sad
Re: 9ice by lalaboi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2007
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 12:30am On Jun 28, 2007
lalaboi:

take a few mins to register so u can download
thank you once again
Re: 9ice by ayefele200(m): 5:52am On Jun 28, 2007
9ice ko ice ni, abeg FAZE na baba everybody jare
Re: 9ice by jawosin(m): 6:29am On Jun 28, 2007
oko eko, oya start confessing, what did rggedman do to you for u to dislike him so much, shey u toast am?
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2007
ayefele200:

9ice ko ice ni, abeg FAZE na baba everybody jare
Who is Faze shocked shocked shocked shocked, abeg na 2face 4 life kiss kiss kiss

jawosin:

oko eko, oya start confessing, what did rggedman do to you for u to dislike him so much, shey u toast am?
Rugged Baby is too ugly for me, so i won't toast him.

I dislike him becos he can't rap and i hate the way people get hype over his songs angry angry angry angry
Re: 9ice by lysaa(f): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2007
Faze Rocks

rugged Baba

9ice's hot

2face 4 real

i'm proud to be 9jarian cool
Re: 9ice by odada(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2007
lala boi thanks men,am gonna check out the link now cheesy cheesy
Re: 9ice by ayefele200(m): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2007
FAZE, talented and famous
9ICE, suck,ill talented,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Reflection Eternal's(Talib Kweli and Hitek) New Album: Revolution Per Minute / Team Delta(yung6ix, Yung Hanz, Erigga, Frankiefree And Toxic A) - United / Download Imagine Dragons – Next To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.