Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register (26824 Views)

Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) / Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by Emedu(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2019
It is no longer a news of the barbaric attack on the PDP woman Leader after the highly controversial Kogi State Gubernatorial election. Still unbelievable for many Nigerian to believe.
Earlier today, I paid a condolence visit to the family of the Late Mrs. Acheju Abu who was burnt alive in her house in Ochadamu, of Ofu Local Government Area of Kogi state. She was a sincere servant of our party and the masses.

I call on @PoliceNG to investigate and arrest the killers of the Late Achebu. May the good Lord comfort her family for her untimely departure.

Amen
https://twitter.com/_musawada/status/1197187981959938048?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by Deomovies: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2019
RIP on Comrade

4 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by aolawale025: 6:54am On Nov 21, 2019
This is all very sad

7 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Politics of hatred and bitterness.all thanks to apc for this ongoing tribal war.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by Emedu(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2019
It is really sad.

2 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by ZombieTERROR: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2019
We know her killer

We know the supporters of the killer even on this forum...

They have the judiciary... Police.. Dss.. Army on their payroll... and on their side

But we have God
And he will give us justice

RIP to the dead

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by Emedu(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
We know her killer

They have the judiciary... Police.. Dss.. Army on their payroll... and on their side

But we have God

RIP to the dead

What a terrible country!

26 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2019
Dying for a politician is not worth it.

No be Nigeria again?

congratulations to the winner , Eeyah to the dead

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by Emedu(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2019
EastGold:
Dying for a politician is not worth it.

No be Nigeria again?

congratulations to the winner to the winner, Eeyah to the dead
Has the woman committed a crime by declaring her support for PDP?

30 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by voltron14: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2019
And they conveniently forget Awolu whose death led to reprisals?

May her soul rest in peace but there must be balanced perspective in every issue especially death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by Bankowner: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2019
It is your type that makes the criminal justice system of this nation flounder.

Here you are claiming you know the perpetrators and your lily-livered ass cannot push you to the police to report and name them.

If you truly believe that poor woman deserves justice, go and do the right thing or stop bragging and forever remain silent.

ZombieTERROR:
We know her killer

But we have God

RIP to the dead

6 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by Emedu(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2019
voltron14:

May her soul rest in peace but there must be balanced perspective in every issue especially death.

Who is stopping you from reporting it. Abi reporting na crime too?

4 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2019
The worst is Igala are the one killing themselves
Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by ZombieTERROR: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2019
Bankowner:
It is your type that makes the criminal justice system of this nation flounder.
Here you are claiming you know the perpetrators and your lily-livered ass cannot push you to the police to report and name them.
If you truly believe that poor woman deserves justice, go and do the right thing or stop bragging and forever remain silent.

Guilty conscience bro

That's what it's called

You can't sleep until you quit applauding evil

11 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by Danzakidakura(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2019
voltron14:

what are you saying ?

3 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by hisexcellency34: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2019
May her killers never find rest

9 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by VirginSearcher(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2019
I condemn that woman's killing it was very unnecessary

4 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by lonelydora: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Burning someone alive? Chai...

With the atrocities happening in Nigeria, if God do not destroy Nigeria, he definitely has to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah

6 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by EmmaLege: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Wada Wada
Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by mbiodj: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by Temptee101(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2019
shocked

Just check out the level Nigeria and Nigerians have condescended to

Nigeria! Oh Nigeria! Who art thou offended

Many like this woman have died in this horrible manner and yet nothing will happen, they culprits walking free, everybody moving about their various businesses like nothing happened until another person is killed. We just rant and abuse ourselves on social media, type RIP and sign condolences as usual and the status quo remains

I'm tired of Nigeria
I'm tired of hearing Nigerian news
I'm tired of being a Nigerian, this is not how I wished my country to be
I'm tired of typing RIP

Nigeria! Oh Nigeria! Why are you like this

I feel depressed being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by solmusdesigns: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2019
undecided

RIP

PDP goofed big time

Report that came in from police deployed for the 4 days special duty shows PDP as wicked and vengeful but APC and Bello are demonic and evil

what this animals wont tell you is that PDP imported thugs from other state, they wont tell you they blocked some access roads to some of their strong holds with truck loads of sands and the unarmed Police Officer who came in from other state even without special duties allowance where attacked (one of my cop friend is still in the hospital) , beating and man handled until they radioed in the Area Commander to send in an hellicopter and they where dispassed with teargas

APC on the other hand went in with full force making the election look like a war and the sad part is the citizens are complicit in all this

So i ask, If PDP and APC were honestly hoping to serve the kogi people why the violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by Staro: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2019
May her killers and their sponsors

(be it Yahaya Bello or Buhari)

die a miserable dead, Amen!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by hakym619(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2019
RIP to her

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by Germi9: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2019
It is clear PDP won Kogi state,if not why the cruel anger and Murder even after the acclaimed victory?again why is APC asking the security to investigate Gov Makinde involvement in the Kogi election,whereas they(APC) had their own comrades in the state.aswell.#thiscountryisajoke

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by sambrow(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2019
Emedu:

Has the woman committed a crime by declaring her support for PDP?
I wonder oh

3 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by Kobicove(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2019
Don't die for any politician otherwise they will just come to your house to sign condolence register and thereafter life goes on undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by sambrow(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

RIP

PDP goofed big time

Report that came in from police deployed for the 4 days special duty shows PDP as wicked and vengeful but APC and Bello are demonic and evil

You are not making sense

4 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2019
hope he give them money.
Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by adesegun121(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2019
R.
Ip
Re: Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register by solmusdesigns: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2019
sambrow:
You are not making sense

i cant make sense to you, nothing would really make sense to a retvrd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Unuame And Driver Die In Accident On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Delta / Odubu Flying Higher Photoshop / 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.