Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu (47347 Views)

Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms / Man Caught Stealing Pants & Bra In Oyo, Stripped Unclad And Forced To Wear Them / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by babamadiba(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Is he selling them pants?
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kaiiii.....see scamming ....you paid #200,000 and expecting a Ghana must go full of money and it didn't come.....

That Kogi native Doctor must be related to the scammers in Kogi State
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Tapout(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
While admitting to raping the female member, the pastor said, “I paid the native doctor N200,000, to get the coffin and the flute. He told me to do certain things, after which I will get a Ghana-Must-Go bag full of money in my room.

“But after two weeks, the money did not come as the native doctor told me.”

mumu cheesy
lets just say that the native doctor was legit. grin
he gave native doctor 200k without finding out how much the ghana must go bag he promised him will contain. what if he actually got the bag and it was filled with a currency not even equivalent to the 200k when converted. grin
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Mbotyunited(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
I fear nowadays new churches.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
KanuSE:
Igbos again !
When the same Igbos do better tin, nobody go see your post o. Make you no provoke me.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Muhammad2468(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
ha! I don already see 7 private jet with those panties

offering money inside life
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin babalawo scammed u
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by LZAA: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
nlusunu83:
VIDEO OF NIGERIAN MILO BOSS LADY CAUGHT IN BENIN Bleep ROUGHLY BY ONE OF HER WORKERS TODAY IN HER OFFICE

THE WOMAN WERE CAUGHT ON CCTV CAMERA TODAY BY OTHER WORKERS, THIS BOSS HAVE BEEN DOING THIS TO OTHER WORKERS TOO

WATCH & DOWNLOAD THIR HOT VIDEO HERE
Bro for real try and get a gf so all this p.orn postings go reduce
Being sex starved should not make u a clown na
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by DarlingEmojist(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Set awon oyedepo and co

Don't use your mouth to tamper with your destiny
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Mshad662(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
AJUONU WHY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by hopexter(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:
APC-sent pastor.
I know him very well he is the official pastor of the apc in our area

The man only regret go be say e no see you take dey blood money grin
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by semyman: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Don't tell me about any fake pastors
All pastors are pastors
They all do similar things
Just that some are not exposed yet

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Agugbadin: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Agents of Satan has infiltrated the church, by their fruits we shall know them.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by KanuSE: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
dilodavid:
When the same Igbos do better tin, nobody go see your post o. Make you no provoke me.

Biko nu, before you pull a knife or machete...no vex o oga!

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by SexytorresE(f): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Be a free thinker lik me, and u wil be free from child indoctrination. Now see someone’s pastor grin grin
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
DarlingEmojist:

Don't use your mouth to tamper with your destiny

I lie....let them keeping scamming you... No go kill motherless baby your money
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
There has been underwear from time immemorial.there is used underwear in bales from obodo oyibo. I am sure oyibo toto juice will be more potent than black toto juice.

So where exactly did this madness for used female underwear come from?

Some people even seem to be jumping on baby diapers these days.

Just looks like some joke someone thought up which everyone then jumped on

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
KanuSE:

Biko nu, before you pull a knife or machete...no vex o oga!
Ok..enjoy your day.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by DarlingEmojist(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Muyiwaipere:

I lie....let them keeping scamming you... No go kill motherless baby your money

They don't abuse man of God
Don't say they are fetish while you are guessing
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Iamkaro: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Alapiki(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
May god have mercy on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by kenodrill: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
The destinies of so many women have been tampered with.men please stop frolicking with different women.God help us!
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by sharena(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
Nigerian pastors are a case study
NA PROJECT TOPIC OOO BECAUSE THEM BE LIKE TORTOISE ,THEIR NAMES NOR DEY COMOT FROM STORY

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Tedsart(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
Naira Marley said 'Pastor na enjoyment'.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by vineyardfarms: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lisa4nairaland:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/11/19/breaking-police-recovers-coffin-multiple-female-underwears-from-enugu-pastors-house-photo/amp/

A HARBALIST NATIVE DOCTOR WEARING PASTOR'S SUITS. A DEFILER AND POLLUTER IN THE HOUSE OF GOD. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO EXPOSE THEM.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by teniolav: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Set awon oyedepo and co
Never judge and don't carry load wey no be your own oo.. I don tell you .
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Kennyswagzz: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
Osus are criminals
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Godhatesodomy: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wow
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by DaddyMorenike: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
These pants sef..
Some ladies dey try sha.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by AmazingELixir: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

“But after two weeks, the money did not come as the native doctor told me.”

He left advice for other men of God devil.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by bettyLad(f): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
pastor abii ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Irish Teen Blackmailed By Nigerian Gang Commits Suicide / SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos / Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.