Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,763 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu (47346 Views)

Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms / Man Caught Stealing Pants & Bra In Oyo, Stripped Unclad And Forced To Wear Them / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by EvangelistMFM(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by executive12: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:
APC-sent pastor.
I know him very well he is the official pastor of the apc in our area

Are you serious?
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by executive12: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
That region is actually a Zoo

Your whole country is a zoo and you are here talking about a region that you are prepared to go to war to prevent them from leaving your poor behind.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Smalldick123(m): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
executive12:

Are you serious?
Seriously serious
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Unrated900(m): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Why disgracing Nigeria you this pastor

When such news is always common in Ghana
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Johans1991: 12:53am On Nov 20, 2019
Smalldick123:
APC-sent pastor.
I know him very well he is the official pastor of the apc in our area
I thought APC is an Islamic party? Some pigs are naturally confused.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Johans1991: 1:02am On Nov 20, 2019
zeromeridian:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. beware when you criticise men of God.
God might not forgive you when you abuse men of God/
just read and pass.
are you telling me this one is anointed? Some of you just read the scripture like newspaper. Go and check the meaning of anointed.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by xelly: 1:40am On Nov 20, 2019
See scam. You just allowed one lazy dude scam you off 200k. Your mumu no get part 2. You deserve an award for foolishness. Idiot
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by CodeTemplar: 2:23am On Nov 20, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Set awon oyedepo and co
really?
and what do you know about Oyedepo?
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Rasdagama: 3:02am On Nov 20, 2019
His cup was full!
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by MetaPhysical: 3:26am On Nov 20, 2019
delpee:

It seems we’ll get to a stage where religion will be regulated. Too many dubious people are hiding under religion to deceive, confuse and dupe people.

This is no longer religion ke...bra and pants! Like you say they hide behind religion.
Maybe he wants to use it for charm so everytime he tell women in his church, under spell, to take of panties and bra they will not question the command. grin
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Peacemaker5129(f): 3:59am On Nov 20, 2019
executive12:

Your whole country is a zoo and you are here talking about a region that you are prepared to go to war to prevent them from leaving your poor behind.
how can whole country be a zoo? Only your region behave abnormally
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by odisman(m): 5:50am On Nov 20, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
Nigerian pastors are a case study
Don’t generalize. It's wrong to do so. You can say some or most. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by odisman(m): 5:53am On Nov 20, 2019
Signs of the end time. Accept Jesus now before it is too late.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by odisman(m): 5:59am On Nov 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:
This is third time this Pastor is getting in trouble over past 24months. Can his license to preach and practice not be revoked....or do the people need a Pastor so bad that even a idol worshipper is fine to evangelize to them?
You can evangelize for Jesus my brother. It's what we have to do. Just accept Jesus into your life.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by odisman(m): 6:01am On Nov 20, 2019
How did you know they did terrible. You better be careful.

zcee:
because those bigger pastors did many terrible to get to where dey are now,they are untouchable..

The upcoming ones will want to do the same but not all will succeed..
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by rollboy: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Ajens1991: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=zeromeridian post=84174615]Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. beware when you criticise men of God.
God might not forgive you when you abuse men of God/
just read and pass. [/quotenoyball men]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2019
odisman:

Don’t generalize. It's wrong to do so. You can say some or most. Be guided.
You're right bro. My mistake. I didn't intend to.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu by babaireti(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Evil Religion,there so called Pastors are worse than Witch Doctors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Irish Teen Blackmailed By Nigerian Gang Commits Suicide / SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos / Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.