Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (69889 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Jaqenhghar: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Banmeallday:
U Black people see, this represents One Nigeria, a fraud, a deceit, an area of Niggers...

Where are all the Big Brother Fools that were voting and promoting the prostitute winner? Where are they now....where is Davido and all the fake wanna be Western world thugs that are fighting and getting drunk in Dubai?

Where is Tinubu and the harlot girl on YouTube?

Too bad for the Black continent...
My brother help ask them. They wont talk now.
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Toks2008(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
This is what desperation for power has reduced Nigeria into.

“Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live” - Exodus 22:18

With heavy tears in my eyes i lay a curse on everyone involved in the violence that took the life of this young man and several others in Kogi state ...

The parpetrators will never know peace....May the joy of Jehovah depart from their household...May sorrow and pain be their portions for the rest of their lives and untimely death shall come upon them in the most gruesome manner unimaginable....

All these curses i pronounce upon them in Jesus name..AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Officialgarri: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
willyjacs:
Idiot, we were there live....we experienced this bullshit.
We sustained injuries,lost our valuables.
It was vividly clear, thugs roaming the streets of lokoja without obstruction snatching ballot boxes nd causing mayhem.
What's ur point here goat?
Goan Bleep ur insane life.

Ask your father who is a bigger goat
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Sam0(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
No matter the difficulties we may find our selves in life there are some jobs that are not worth doing.it is better to even stay idle than engage in them.Imagine if this guy had not gone to do the job.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by obailala(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hedonini:

You're a bloody idiot. People would dance on your grave, just as you're doing to the victims of the APC and Yahaya Bello.
How are you so sure the victim fell from the hatchet of apc thugs?... That's the simple point the person you quoted and insult was trying to raise; but obviously, in the usual nonchalant Nigerian spirit of politicising everything including innocent lives, you and several others on this thread feigning concern couldn't resist the urge to quickly politicise this unfortunate incident.
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by izubext007: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
The Only Thing That Worth Dying For In This Country Is,........... Wetin B D Tin Sef?
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

There he is, the docile coward of a Nigerian. Fold your hand and do nothing while your country plunges. That corper has done more for his country than you will ever do in your life.

Will you remember his name after this thread gets off the front page

Let's be wise

Nigeria no worth am

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by F117nighthawk: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
I Just. Wonder the way we reason in this useless for nothing country called NIGERIA, for God sake,how much will they pay these YOUTH CORPERS for working with the rubber stamp INEC, that is more valuable than the years and life their parents had invested in them,how many of these SELFISH, SELF-CENTERED, GREEDY and INGRATE politicians can sacrifice and put their own children,family or wards and put them in arms way or expose them to politicians thuggery during elections, it's high time YOUTH CORPERS start to reject this Worthless and undignified Inec adhoc jobs and save their time and lives for more worthwhile ventures in future
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
PMB is pleased
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by gidgiddy: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

There he is, the docile coward of a Nigerian. Fold your hand and do nothing while your country plunges. That corper has done more for his country than you will ever do in your life.

All the voting Nigerians like you have done since 1960 has led Nigeria no where. What does that tell you? That salvation is not in voting. So why go to vote since voting will change nothing and you could lose your life in the process?
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by dave4rella(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
shocked

1million naira compensation for his family loading

This country is not worth dieing for
I hereby cancel every future election duties
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by HappyCanadian: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Davebio:

Sincerely of I happen to serve this period I wouldn't dare try it. I served in anambra state 2010/11, we conducted senatorial re-run and I knew wat my eyes went through. Since den I said to myself....I will NEVER vote in dis country. I knw as e dey go big time. Just senatorial re-run I knw d games we played.

Ngige boys and co
Pls stay away from Naija election if u wanna be alive

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by whatalife: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
I have have read several comments here on nairaland. That people are asking if most deaths that occur during the Kogi. Just concluded election died as a result of Apc, thugs gun shots , I want to say with affirmation that you will think it was war that was going on in Lokoja, several videos posted or share on what's app you will see Government vehicle, police SUV, and thugs loaded in their numbers snatching ballot boxes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Enyimbamercedes: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
What is more painful is that no one will be held accountable for his murder!!

No justice

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=Officialgarri post=84177244]

Since PDP lost kogi, I've noticed how quick you are to create threads and always try to point accusing fingers at APC
In fact, it's from your previous thread I learnt that 'thugs' are called
"PDP supporters" and "APC thugs"

I don't blame you sha, I blame the MOD that enjoys politicising deaths

And as per the quoted....... help yourself with this fact [/�]

Are you without a soul? A young life has just been cut short due to someone’s desperation to remain in power and you have the guts to yarn dust
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by osazsky(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

Since PDP lost kogi, I've noticed how quick you are to create threads and always try to point accusing fingers at APC

And as per the quoted....... help yourself with this fact
whether its pdp supporters or apc thugs that killed him ,are u trying to justify this barbaric act ,this is d worst we have seen in d history of Nigeria under an apc governon and apc president
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by dallyemmy: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Those who are connected to your death may there never cease to be someone who will die similar death in their generations.
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by neoclassical: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
naijadiplomat:

Please what is his full name?
I know his nickname is Fabulous. His second repairs phone in Olasanoye Junction.
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Seunfunmi18(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Toks2008:
This is what desperation for power has reduced Nigeria into.

“Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live” - Exodus 22:18

With heavy tears in my eyes i lay a curse on everyone involved in the violence that took the life of this young man and several others in Kogi state ...

The parpetrators will never know peace....May the joy of Jehovah depart from their household...May sorrow and pain be their portions for the rest of their lives and untimely death shall come upon them in the most gruesome manner unimaginable....

All these curses i pronounce upon them in Jesus name..AMEN!
Amen
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Victory2222: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rip
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Peejayx01(m): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
He is now a corpse member
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by bonnyhope: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

Agreed that PDP also did similar thing in the past
But are you supporting this ugly trend to continue? I don't know why you are supporting this? You guys keep on justifying evil then what CHANGE did you actually voted for in 2015?
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by SexytorresE(f): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
In 2015 I stopped my kid sis from participating in such nonsense in the name of 35k as of then. Rip to him

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by kaymandak(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

Shut up, I belong to APC I think I'm more relevant in the party than you.
What happened in Kogi is a national disgrace to our party, and even you defending rubbish here online may not even be an inch close to GYB let alone benefitting anything.
Do you think any position is more important than human life? Nonsense.
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by DonBenny77(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Youths should be wiser now.
I remember 2014 serving in jigawa state, after some northern brethren warned me to stay clear off elections else they would dagger me, I quietly left for PH .
election job isn't compulsory he chose to die.
This Gov't dont care about you so you shouldn't care about their elections......

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Strech(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

somebody just lost his life and you are here debating about APC and PDP. You are such a heartless fellow.
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Officialgarri: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
kaymandak:

Shut up, I belong to APC I think I'm more relevant in the party than you.
What happened in Kogi is a national disgrace to our party, and even you defending rubbish here online may not even be an inch close to GYB let alone benefitting anything.
Do you think any position is more important than human life? Nonsense.

I wasn't supposed to reply you, but I chose to reply you out of the many mentions i have because I thought you would be matured. But in all honesty, you aren't.

Is pointing out that the OP has been attributing all the devilish acts to one party bad?
These killings could be carried out by any body without mentioning parties......

Why do we have to politicise their deaths?

Is that too hard to comprehend or you just wanna talk?
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by naijadiplomat(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
neoclassical:
I know his nickname is Fabulous. His second repairs phone in Olasanoye Junction.

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Daintydan: 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
alaira:
[s][/s] ELECTRONIC VOTING WILL COME INTO BEING BEFORE 2023; MARK MY WORD. ELECTIONS WOULD BE FAIR AND VERY ACCEPTABLE.
Wake up from your dream please
Nigeria has gone to the dogs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Daintydan: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

I wasn't supposed to reply you, but I chose to reply you out of the many mentions i have because I thought you would be matured. But in all honesty, you aren't.

Is pointing out that the OP has been attributing all the devilish acts to one party bad?
These killings could be carried out by any body without mentioning parties......

Why do we have to politicise their deaths?

Is that too hard to comprehend or you just wanna talk?

You're such a DERANGED wild beast with no iota of humanity in you.
Tufiaaa!!!
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by olumalcolm(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
To defeat this party come 2023 won't b child's play cos they are ready to kill whoever is not in support of their agenda. How can a govt in it's right senses place death by hanging to social media offenders? In as much as we DNT support false information, we all knw d main motive behind dis nonsense. A govt that refuse to obey court order countless times, sincerely it's over for this country. The more this country exist, the higher the risk of getting insulted and assaulted anywhere all over the world. How can we be experiencing this kinda nonsense at dis time? A time when developed Nations and developing nations are working tirelessly to better the life and we'll being of their citizens. I give up mehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Idrisk19(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rip, forever remains in our heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) / Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.