Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (69890 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by willyjacs(m): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

Ask your father who is a bigger goat
My father just told me ur Father is the biggest goat....... How about that
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Gerald454: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=gidgiddy post=84176973]Terrible

My advice to people is to forget voting and anything to do with politics in Nigeria come 2023. No matter who gets voted in, nothing will change and the election violence can easily claim your life

Nigeria has long gone to the Dogs and nothing can

May God bless you and ur hand work. I love men that are raw, say it the way it is. I only sorry for the family.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Gerald454: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

Since PDP lost kogi, I've noticed how quick you are to create threads and always try to point accusing fingers at APC
In fact, it's from your previous thread I learnt that 'thugs' are called
"PDP supporters" and "APC thugs"

I don't blame you sha, I blame the MOD that enjoys politicising deaths

****modified***
So many senseless people have been quoting me.
I don't think it's wrong or I have in anyway justified the death of the fellow.

I have only pointed out that the OP should stop attributing the killings to one party which he has been doing so far in his previous threads.

And as per the quoted....... help yourself with this fact

Are u happy stuffs like that still continue till now?
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Gerald454: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Banmeallday:
U Black people see, this represents One Nigeria, a fraud, a deceit, an area of Niggers...

Where are all the Big Brother Fools that were voting and promoting the prostitute winner? Where are they now....where is Davido and all the fake wanna be Western world thugs that are fighting and getting drunk in Dubai?

Where is Tinubu and the harlot girl on YouTube?

Too bad for the Black continent...

Only in Nigeria that people protest because of mercy and tacha, but look the other way when they is national issues. If i have my way, social media in Nigeria, can only work 5 hours. Maybe that will help the youths to think.
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Basher8583: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
madridsta007:

Even APC will be ashamed of you. Justifying the death of an NYSC corp member? Good Lord!
Please have some humanity and stop this nonsense.

I have personally seen corps member playing politics when they were supposed to be vigilant and stay away from political activism.
Go and find out. That corps member was the author of his own death.
And besides who told you he might not have been a cult member plying his trade for political stipends.
Why out of all corpers in kogi it had to be him. What was he doing? Was he the only one on assignment.
He should have been fully aware of the consequences of political violence still he decided to sacrifice himself.
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by spiceadole: 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Editorialtimes:
Editorial Times | Abuja

A Corp member who was among those selected by INEC to participate in the just concluded Kogi governorship election lost his life to thugs.

The Kogi State governorship election in 2019 is adjudged by International Observers to be the worst since the history of the state.

He was buried amidst tears today.

INEC declared Yahaya Bello the winner of the governorship election after he pulled over 400,000 votes to beat Wada of PDP and Natasha of SDP.

http://www.editorialtimes.com/kogi-election-corper-who-lost-his-life-to-thugs-buried-amidst-tears/

He wasn't forced.
It was a matter of choice.
And he chose to die
Because of peanuts he was offered
Greedy corpers
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by madridsta007(m): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Basher8583:

I have personally seen corps member playing politics when they were supposed to be vigilant and stay away from political activism.
Go and find out. That corps member was the author of his own death.
And besides who told you he might not have been a cult member plying his trade for political stipends.
Why out of all corpers in kogi it had to be him. What was he doing? Was he the only one on assignment.
He should have been fully aware of the consequences of political violence still he decided to sacrifice himself.

Have some humanity.
He is a corp member. He was working for INEC and reportedly got killed in the violence that bedevilled the state last week.
Electoral violence.
That is was done by APC Thugs is important to the police, but irrelevant here. If you were ever a corp member, you know that once you are duly registered and officially wear that Khaki the government is responsible for your being alive during that period. Any death of corp members is investigated to the later. Flags fly at half-mast.
I can go on and on.

You've got a conscience. Or some residues of it. Have some humanity and stop justifying the death of a serving corp member, no matter how strong the urge is to justify deaths.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:10am On Nov 20, 2019
Officialgarri:

Since PDP lost kogi, I've noticed how quick you are to create threads and always try to point accusing fingers at APC

****modified***

I have only pointed out that the OP should stop attributing the killings to one party which he has been doing so far in his previous threads.

This is the most senseless comment ever.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by homirefacuny(m): 12:17am On Nov 20, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

There he is, the docile coward of a Nigerian. Fold your hand and do nothing while your country plunges. That corper has done more for his country than you will ever do in your life.

Don't be stupid! He, said the plain truth. Nigeria is not worth deing for. If not, you would have shown your bravery and sacrifice yourself. Don't be deceived, the country is long dead.
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by homirefacuny(m): 12:27am On Nov 20, 2019
izubext007:
The Only Thing That Worth Dying For In This Country Is,........... Wetin B D Tin Sef?

Mad grin
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:40am On Nov 20, 2019
Died because of silly greedy Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by subcbouy: 1:11am On Nov 20, 2019
Onu07:

No, he is one of the THUGS.
Which thug? Because Supporters are saint.
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Clean2016: 1:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Goddex:

Buhari is a curse
to Africa

Nigeria is now a dead
Country

RIP bro ...

Let's read the response now
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Mohdhk(m): 1:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Election in Nigeria has become an acid house rest in peace #copper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by front4aru(m): 3:11am On Nov 20, 2019
Officialgarri:

****modified***

it's just too obvious that you need sense because the original one God gave to you was exchange for money what you now have is purely an artificial brain that's why you are thinking abstractly. I just pray that God revisit just to have SENSE
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Livecrafts123: 6:28am On Nov 20, 2019
NORSYK:
Gov. Yeye Bello (Onwumere 1 of Kogi) won a war not an election.

R. I. P to the young lad

Yeah, nice observation but who was he at "war" with?! I guess you realize the weighty nature of this post? Both factions were at war and the the one with the greater arsenal won! Stop blaming the winner, sympathize rather with the loser. Rip to those that lost their dear lives but I must add that those found at the crossroads of situations of this nature tend not to value their lives, sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Livecrafts123: 6:37am On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=FuckThaMod post=84182127]APC and yahaya bello should know that karma is a bitch.. If she doesn't come for them she will come for their children.
You can't spill blood and go scot free[/quote

And you're so sure it wasn't the pdp thugs that killed him by suspecting he was working for the interest of the apc? You people and irrational judgements!
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by barinedan(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2019
This nonsense of sending corp members on election duties has to stop, i have never heard that the son or daughter of a candidate from any party was killed during elections, it is always innocent corp members and their poor parents who bear the losses, years in school, all the school fees and other levies, house rents and textbooks including lives all wasted in just one day, if INEC cannot conduct a peaceful elections then the children and relatives of politicians should also be included in the election process

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Robchuks77(m): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2019
MisterGrace:

Are you trying to justify the killings or what?
u don't know anything mumu. At ur age u are still supporting politicians. Idiots fool
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Samfloxin(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2019
I have never voted,I am not voting, I WILL NEVER VOTE
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by EdiskyHarry: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2019
Officialgarri:

****modified***

Apart from being stupid what else do you do for a living, someone suffered in school for a good number of years and lost his life in return just because of election, and you are here talking about political party. is political party more precious to you than human life. God will punish you for this foolish comment

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by samilly(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2019
I weep........................................................................................................................,.................................................................................................
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by tonquendo4u(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2019
I served in Kogi. And I refused to take part in the 2015 elections because Kogi is violent. Because of money that they'll even owe u. Corpses should start rejecting this INEC job. It's not worth it
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by midnighter(f): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2019
tonquendo4u:
I served in Kogi. And I refused to take part in the 2015 elections because Kogi is violent. Because of money that they'll even owe u. Corpses should start rejecting this INEC job. It's not worth it

So "Corper" has now become synonymous with "corpses". It is well ooo

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by grisela: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2019
But Corpers were warned against participating in any of the elections. RIP
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by Bennycollins: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Some people are psychotic from birth without knowing it. When you see such traits in individual don't bother urself replying or quoting them.
MisterGrace:

Are you trying to justify the killings or what?
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by tonquendo4u(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
midnighter:

So "Corper" has now become synonymous with "corpses". It is well ooo
You know what I wanted to play
Re: Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears by midnighter(f): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
tonquendo4u:
You know what I wanted to play

Yes lol I was just being sarcastic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) / Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.