Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa (49480 Views)

2023: Supporting Tinubu For Presidency, Mere Waste Of Time – Ebenezer Babatope / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by sterlingD(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
I had expected PDP to reasses and revaluate themselves. Ask what are they doing,what went wrong, how do they correct what went wrong,how do they take corrections and guard and guide against such in the future.

It is very clear now that PDP did not learn from what happened before 2015 election and during 2015 election.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by lereinter(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Dickson fvcked up big time.

Why didn't elrufai support pdp candidate in kogi

Instead he knelt down to cunnily beg

Abi

Yahya didn't Bleep
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by Basher8583: 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
Armaggedon:
Jonathan is imbecilic- Nnamdi kanu

This is a lesson for some ignorant Igbo's calling Jonathan, peter obi, ekweremadu etc their leaders. apc and nigeria are both fulani projects while pdp is still as corrupt as ever. secondus sold PDP candidacy to dickson for dollars while imbecilic jonathan sold his state to apc for his ego. They dont care about you.

as far as they are Nigerian politicians, all are same. The solution is a new system where power will belong to the people. That is Biafra.

You never fix Abia State you dey ask for Biafra
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by sunnyajaks: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
PapaBaby:
Jonathan did nothing wrong but Dickson and Secondus gat to go.
waiting concern me........APC don win .....please suspend Jonathan and wife���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by DeOTR: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
rockyh:
he has and will never disgrace himself instead Dickson did it comes a time when u listen tk the voice of the masses
Jonathan has proven that he's someone that can't exert his authority to get what he wants.
Did you see how he lost the Presidency in 2015?
Even me, as young as I am, I can't lose an election in this country if I spend as little as a month as President before the election.
It would have been better to show how more powerful he is to to, what's this Bayelsa Governor's name again?, than handing the state to the opposition just to get back at him.
Does Jonathan have any pride at all?
He lost Presidency, lost control of the party in his home state, then the party lost the state.
He should go take lesson in politics from people like Tinubu. When he lost control of Ambode, he simply disgraced him in the primaries instead of waiting till the election to hand over victory to the opposition.

He should leave politics for those that can play the game.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by PapaBaby: 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
sunnyajaks:
waiting concern me........APC don win .....please suspend Jonathan and wife���

Stop commenting on the topic if you believe it's not your concern. You were not forced to comment.

Las las please leave pidgin English for those of us who can speak and write it. For your infrmation, it is not "waiting concern me" it is "wetin concern me"

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by yeyeosoronga: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nigerian politics sha
Who would believe Bayelsans could ever support APC in this life?
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 20, 2019
Armaggedon:

This is a lesson for some ignorant Igbo's IPOB calling Jonathan, peter obi, ekweremadu etc their leaders. apc and nigeria are both fulani projects while pdp is still as corrupt as ever. secondus sold PDP candidacy to dickson for dollars while imbecilic jonathan sold his state to apc for his ego. They dont care about you.

as far as they are Nigerian politicians, all are same. The solution is a new system where power will belong to the people. That is Biafra.[/s]
I'm beginning to believe that the madness driving Nnamdi Kanu is the same thing driving many of you in that IPOB. Why must you people keep exhibiting your foolishness everywhere? Tell me the correlation between this topic with the nonsense you posted up there. Anumanu! Just imagine the way you're disgracing yourself here. If you must comment on issues, then do so as an objective observer. But the moment you begin to envangelize about secession or bring Biafra into the picture then you lose all credibility. Please you guys should stop bringing Igbo into every discussion. It's getting annoying.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by eguarojeona: 2:12am On Nov 20, 2019
Lol, like when Saraki,Atiku did when they failed to support him in 2015
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by fareed69(m): 2:15am On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Jonathan has always been the greatest gift to the APC , he handed them the Presidncy on a platter and now his state ..

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by wechat1: 2:35am On Nov 20, 2019
even obasanjo and atiku is regretting for supporting buhari in 2015 presidential election but medicine after dead grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by Kpoikpoi: 4:13am On Nov 20, 2019
Armaggedon:

This is a lesson for some ignorant Igbo's calling Jonathan, peter obi, ekweremadu etc their leaders. apc and nigeria are both fulani projects while pdp is still as corrupt as ever. secondus sold PDP candidacy to dickson for dollars while imbecilic jonathan sold his state to apc for his ego. They dont care about you.

as far as they are Nigerian politicians, all are same. The solution is a new system where power will belong to the people. That is Biafra.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by Kpoikpoi: 4:14am On Nov 20, 2019
So when are we going to see this your imaginary Biafra?
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by hisexcellency34: 4:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Let Nnamdi return first

Kpoikpoi:
So when are we going to see this your imaginary Biafra?
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by Ashabbiiee: 6:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Were they in the same party then?

eguarojeona:
Lol, like when Saraki,Atiku did when they failed to support him in 2015
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by CioAngels(f): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2019
His action sad, on the other hand Mr and Mrs Jonathan must have been given conditions for Efcc to set Patience free and get all her money/and properties back. To them, who cares of Nigeria boils as long as her stolen is returned to her. Election of purchase.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by Ayed44: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Didi2d:
Someone should please enlighten me politically on Jonathan's stands, where does he stand APC or PDP, does he still have any stake in PDP or will he benefit in the APC government?
Jonathan has paid his dues politically. He does not need any benefit from any political party for the rest of his life.
If u push him too hard, he may even retire from partisan politics tomorrow and thus becoming a full time elder statesman.

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sirnuel:
Regret what exactly? someone that was president for 5 years, what other political post do you think he will try to go for under pdp that will make him regret?? toothless cow

Jonathan still has the right to run for office again. I am sure in the future if he is strongly convinced that he would win, he might run.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by rockyh(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
DeOTR:

Jonathan has proven that he's someone that can't exert his authority to get what he wants.
Did you see how he lost the Presidency in 2015?
Even me, as young as I am, I can't lose an election in this country if I spend as little as a month as President before the election.
It would have been better to show how more powerful he is to to, what's this Bayelsa Governor's name again?, than handing the state to the opposition just to get back at him.
Does Jonathan have any pride at all?
He lost Presidency, lost control of the party in his home state, then the party lost the state.
He should go take lesson in politics from people like Tinubu. When he lost control of Ambode, he simply disgraced him in the primaries instead of waiting till the election to hand over victory to the opposition.

He should leave politics for those that can play the game.
there are various types of politics practiced in the world the western and bloody politics to mention a few, GEJ practices the western politics n many Nigerian politicians believe in blood bath to accomplish their selfish interest. For his singular act I 2015 many lives were saved and that earned him an international political legacy
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa by DeOTR: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
rockyh:
there are various types of politics practiced in the world the western and bloody politics to mention a few, GEJ practices the western politics n many Nigerian politicians believe in blood bath to accomplish their selfish interest. For his singular act I 2015 many lives were saved and that earned him an international political legacy
Spare me that story! Western politics indeed. He knew he didn't have what it to retain, yet he went into election thinking the opposition would play by his rules?
It would have been better to leave the scene for someone more capable instead of forming a true democrat. He clearly goofed, so he had no choice but to concede defeat.
Not that I'm a member, but he destroyed a vibrant party handed over to him within 5 years. If PDP founding fathers are reflecting, I'm sure they'll realize Jonathan is the one that crashed the party.
Didn't you see what happened in Kogi. Someone from the minority won by a large margin. I'm telling you, it's possible to achieve that without any bloodshed.
Jonathan should take a back seat abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Petrol Subsidy Removal / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.