Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China (10445 Views)

Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers / Sanwo-Olu Seeks Law Cancelling Pension For Former Lagos Governors & Deputies / British Envoy Meets Sanwo-olu, Seeks Partnership On Water Transportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by Dgr8hassiE(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2019
shocked
Kingsley10000:
Buhari....jubrin al sudani from sudan

Peter Obi....peun o chan from China

Atiku...mboma al' frimpong from cameroon

Goodluck....Gudiluk al'janayang from Garbon

Are you alright?
cheesy
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by pharmagba: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2019
Sanwoolu lack charisma and carriage
He is neither here nor there ie not a technocrat nor a politician
He seems the work of being Lagos state governor is overwhelming him by the day.

Because I'm a Lagosian, I want him to succeed
He must first sit down and write down the problems of Lagos and take up the ones he want to do and vigorously work to achieve them.

Right now, it seems he is overwhelmed by everything.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by omerukokwuru(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2019
DonCaxton:
I wouldn't celebrate this yet until I see terms of any agreement entered into on this by the Lagos State government.
When a Nigerian government talk of 'partnerships' with a foreign company or country especially China, it usually is in an unfair agreement, and eventually costs us more than it's worth.
They are so eager to enter into shady agreements with foreigners, just to look like 'we global now' or attracting foreign investment.

When in fact, the truth of the matter is that if you want high scores in your IELTS tests, you should send a mail to editus dot ng at gmail dot com, to get a qualified private tutor for yourself. Why? Because you deserve the best.

Nonetheless, I like Sanwoolu.
why did you skip your medication? now look at how disjointed you sound
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by noisy45(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Buhari....jubrin al sudani from sudan

Peter Obi....peun o chan from China

Atiku...mboma al' frimpong from cameroon

Goodluck....Gudiluk al'janayang from Garbon

cheesy

U no just wan get sense grin
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by noisy45(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Project that they WL never finish in 8 years using it to steal money
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by willarrie(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2019
Mr Governor,
First of all,u don't need to meet and convince potential investors to come to you,You do your due diligence by putting your state in order and make it attractive and easy enough for any business to thrive,and investors by themselves will find you.
Lagos is gradually losing it all...Bad roads,Terrible traffic,Lawlessness and impunity,Dirt and filth everywhere etc
Pls who in his right senses will came and invest in a place like this....well of course except there's more to it that we don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by anonimi: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2019
Lagosfinder:
Investors chose Lagos anytime

...........for bad investments to steal the people's money cleverly

anonimi:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-0cjSRaVqdv4/TWEJI4eES7I/AAAAAAAAAO8/nZkAaHlM5IE/s1600/sunbornyatch2C.jpg[/img]

Lagos N8bn Sunborn Yacht deal, bad business — APC

The All Progressives Congress, Lagos State Chapter, has said the Lagos State Government has quit the Sunborn Yacht Hotel. The party said it was a bad business and the government had abandoned the deal.

The controversial yacht, valued at about N8bn, is an inshore boat hotel.

The state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party had recently accused the state government of corruption. It challenged the state Governor, Babatunde Fashola, to speak out on the whereabouts of the yacht and the two helicopters bought by his administration for security surveillance of the state.

The state Chairman, PDP, Mr. Tunji Shelle, while addressing party faithful during the General Assembly of the chapter, had said, “After floating miserably on the Marina water for so long, the controversial Sunburn Yacht, which cost the Lagos State Government, under (former Governor) Bola Tinubu, a whooping N8bn suddenly disappeared, only to be sighted at Thames in England.

“Now, the question is: who orchestrated this 419 and who were the beneficiaries of this waste of public fund. This is certainly a fraud and (Governor Babatunde) Fashola must tell us something he knows about this fraud, failure which he remains an accessory after the fact in the fraud.”

While reacting in an online interview with our correspondent on Saturday, the state Interim Publicity Secretary, Mr. Joe Igbokwe, said the state government took a bad business decision on the yacht and had done away with it.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-n8bn-sunborn-yacht-deal-bad-business-apc/
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/133455/4/lagos-n8bn-sunborn-yacht-deal-bad-business-apc.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8362681_fbimg1545411727354_jpegee3090bce26c7088d0f17dc67fd5e704

Atouke:
......"At the end of 2001, it was revealed that its reported financial condition was sustained substantially by an institutionalized, systematic, and creatively planned accounting fraud, known since as the Enron scandal. Enron has since become a well-known example of willful corporate fraud and corruption. The scandal also brought into question the accounting practices and activities of many corporations in the United States and was a factor in the creation of the Sarbanes–Oxley Act of 2002. The scandal also affected the greater business world by causing the dissolution of the Arthur Andersen accounting company......"[2]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enron

Trust the thief of lagos thefnubu to be involved with power company that perpetuated the biggest corporate fraud in the history of USA. Enron was a fraud and so is this 270mw power plant with or without a name change.

just like the lagos sunborn yacht hotel,this lagos enron/AES 270mw power plant on a barge also sailed away!

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by misterjosh(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2019
Yeye, you'll not finish one thing yaff jump to another one... be shouting "goals for 2020", 2020 is just weeks away. The blue rail line is nothing to write home about. Numerous potholes litter the roads all around Lagos, because people have stopped talking attention has shifted away from them. angry
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by ikorodureporta: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2019
...& d Chinese woman's pointing on his behalf..
he don infect her with pointomiasis cheesy
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by CsRockefeller(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2019
Starboytwo:
6 days now we no get light, can't even run my business... And na me like Nigeria pass for my compound....

My niggas be like, shaybi we dey tell you say this country no good

cheesy

I can relate. Na me.like Nigeria pass for my house, street and amongst my peers. But, na me Nigeria don suffer pass.

grin
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
...Every governor goes on all tax-funded trip to China...but unfortuntely no positive impact in their state....a good example almost 10 years now the Lagos Metro is still not been completed...
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by Tulsaguy: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Point & kill Governor.......
Point to the future for Lagos abeg...
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
omerukokwuru:

ok
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
omerukokwuru:

It went over your head, didn't it? Save the email address. You will need it.
Nice name, by the way.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by novexme(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hopefully this meeting brings out positive development, I believe in the Lagos project, I believe in Nigeria getting better. Accountability, humility, patriotism, stewardship, transparency and hardwork is key to our development.

Check my signature o
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China by psp2pc(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2019
wrong step.. make things work in Lagos first..
electricity and good road networks.
investors Wil come themselvese need infrastructures and enabling environment for Lagosians private businesses to thrive.
it's not Gree AC that's Lagosians problem now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu And Shettima To Hold A Town Hall Meeting With Farmers In Niger Tommorrow / Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber / Amaechi Seeks National Assembly's Approval To Borrow $1.5bn Loan From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.