Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' (67986 Views)

Abia Governorship: Igbokwe Sues PDP, INEC, Asks Court To Nullify Ahiwe Candidacy / PDP Governors, Ayu, Saraki, Obi, Others Storm Lagos, Receive Defected APC Group / Lagos East: APC Sues PDP Candidate, Gbadamosi For Certificate Falsification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by brainworkng: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2019
If your picture is not on copyright. Then you don't have a case. grin
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2019
Seems this is the picture.lazy bloggers

1 Like

Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by dazzlingd(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2019
Where's the picture
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Amah70: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2019
levrin:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/trader-sues-saraki-atiku-obi-for-unauthorised-use-of-photos-on-campaign-billboards/amp/

Hungry Lawyer in action.
The woman must have been consulted and approved the use of her photos.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by dazzlingd(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2019
ornicus:
Seems this is the picture.lazy bloggers

Very annoying bloggers.....
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by maestroferdi: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2019
The Nation...

Every people get the type of journalism they deserve...
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by cenaman(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2019
PDP the looting party they have looted Nigeria treasury dry now the masses image. PDP, IPOB and theft are 5 and ..
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2019
omenka:
Hain. This one also wants to collect from Santa Atiku Frimpong since christmas is just around the corner. cheesy

PDP dont have money to settle o, they have lost Bayelsa, only Rivers left o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by UNCL3(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

corrected it.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by baratech: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Loolzzzz
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by LZAA: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2019
omenka:
Hain. This one also wants to collect from Santa Atiku Frimpong since christmas is just around the corner. cheesy

Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Xisnin(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2019
Ceoking7:
In good climes this is a serious case.

Seems pdp cant do anything properly other than loot

Common investigation would have prevented it but no
Read before you comment.
The woman was paid for her services.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by olaolaking: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2019
Jamiel2:
Was your image copyrighted?
Copyright does not apply to individual images

1 Like

Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Successlane: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2019
This woman smart o.

She has to wait till the end of the case in court, before coming out.

Just to play safe.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2019
She is just pushing her luck, I have never in my entire life heard that Someone was Compensated monitarily in Nigeria After they won a compensation.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Originalsly: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2019
Ceoking7:

If she signed an agreement the matter shouldn't even be in court. If the defence can't produce the agreement... it's over for them.

@ report. Why would they even post the person's phone number? ...that can't be of use to her again. She should take whoever did to court.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by juman(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2019
Where is the billboard?
Let us see the face of the woman.

Chai, she don hammer.
Free millions of naira.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by juman(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:
She is just pushing her luck, I have never in my entire life heard that Someone was Compensated monitarily in Nigeria After they won a compensation.

Politicians have image to protect.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nickisindigo(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2019
Ceoking7:

in the US she can't win this case
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nickisindigo(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2019
olaolaking:
Copyright does not apply to individual images
the United States you can copyright an image
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by tooth4tooth: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Everybody just want to eat from Atiku ' s cum

Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Insectkiller: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Yeye dey worry you...

It be like say adeleke wife don kolo-mennntal..

Mtchewww..
Oya make una give am one biscuit like busola dakolo

grin
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by olaolaking: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Nickisindigo:
the United States you can copyright an image
Yes. An image! Or images. Individual images are different. There is no body who can claim your image and say he made it.

I can't claim the owner of an image of a table unless I copyright it. This is because anybody can do same table elsewhere the same way and there won't be different. But no human is exactly the same.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nickisindigo(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2019
olaolaking:
Yes. An image! Or images. Individual images are different. There is no body who can claim your image and say he made it.

I can't claim the owner of an image of a table unless I copyright it. This is because anybody can do same table elsewhere the same way and there won't be different. But no human is exactly the same.

1 Like

Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nickisindigo(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2019
olaolaking:

there was a time a photographer to Kim Kardashian to court because of her own photographer claiming he owns the image thereby seeking compensation and he won
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by olaolaking: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Nickisindigo:

there was a time a photographer to Kim Kardashian to court because of her own photographer claiming he owns the image thereby seeking compensation and he won
That can't be an image of a human being.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nickisindigo(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2019
olaolaking:
That can't be an image of a human being.
baba it's her own personal image me sef shock when I heard, so I can't use my own picture because it was taken by somebody else
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
juman:

Politicians have image to protect.
They still will not pay, They are Crooks themselves.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nickisindigo:
baba it's her own personal image me sef shock when I heard, so I can't use my own picture because it was taken by somebody else
Yes, it's, That is because the Photographer Took the shot and created the Image. Even though the photos are Kim's.

Kim didn't take the photo the photographer did. It's a simple case.

If i take your photo, i still own the Camera and your image that i created as a photographer.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by juman(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:
They still will not pay, They are Crooks themselves.

Certainly they would pay if court order.
Non of those mentioned is general.
The generals are notoriously known as irresponsible.
See how buhari violating court orders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.