Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' (67985 Views)

Abia Governorship: Igbokwe Sues PDP, INEC, Asks Court To Nullify Ahiwe Candidacy / PDP Governors, Ayu, Saraki, Obi, Others Storm Lagos, Receive Defected APC Group / Lagos East: APC Sues PDP Candidate, Gbadamosi For Certificate Falsification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
juman:

Certainly they would pay if court order.
Non of those mentioned is general.
The generals are notoriously known as irresponsible.
See how buhari violating court orders.
Court's Order? yea! right! grin in Nigeria? Besides, Just because courts Gave Order doesn't mean they would pay. They can claim They have no money to pay. or better still Violate court's order like Buhari.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by juman(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:
Court's Order? yea! right! grin in Nigeria? Besides, Just because courts Gave Order doesn't mean they would pay. They can claim They have no money to pay. or better still Violate court's order like Buhari.

Hsaaasaaa!
The court would jail them.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
juman:

Hsaaasaaa!
The court would jail them.
Jail them for what? Not paying? i don't think so.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by wirinet(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
maryjames9:
Why she no start from 45 billion? Common 45 million. Chai. That is an insult to Saraki and Atiku.

helinues:
Shishi she no go see collect.

Pdp that are still nursing their injuries

In a sane country you cannot use the image of a person without their express permission. That's an infringement on their rights and sometimes a crime.

In Nigeria we have a big man syndrome, that allows the elite to exploit the poor, with fellow poor and helpless masses cheering on.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by wirinet(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
brainworkng:
If your picture is not on copyright. Then you don't have a case. grin
False. You image is your copyright. No one can use it without your permission, else corporate sponsors would not be paying BBNAIJA contestants millions just to use their posters and pictures.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by juman(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:
Jail them for what? Not paying? i don't think so.

Okay o.
It seems you be like under age guy.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by wirinet(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nickisindigo:
in the US she can't win this case
If it was in the US that your pictures was used for advertising or campaign without your permission, you will be millionaire.

1 Like

Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by wirinet(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nickisindigo:
baba it's her own personal image me sef shock when I heard, so I can't use my own picture because it was taken by somebody else
It's more complex than that. It depends on the agreements and relationship between the photographer and Kim kardashian. Any other photographer without permission from Kim cannot take a photo of Kim and claim to own the rights.

I had a neighbour who had a very beautiful daughter. The daughter was used for banner adverts that was pasted all over Ikorodu, without the permission of the parents. The mother stormed the school threatening to sue. Omo after consulting the school lawyer, see begging. Eventually, the school agreed to waive the next session's school fees as compensation.

It seems most Nigerians don't know their rights.

2 Likes

Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
juman:

Okay o.
It seems you be like under age guy.
Now you are been ridiculous, I asked you a simple Question rather than Give an Answer you are calling me an underage. grin If you can't Answer just say so.

Have you even been to court? or had any case in court?

This case is a civil case not Criminal.
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nickisindigo:
in the US she can't win this case

In which of the States in the US?

1 Like

Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Buhari....jubrin al sudani from sudan

Peter Obi....peun o chan from China

Atiku...mboma al' frimpong from cameroon

Goodluck....Gudiluk al'janayang from Garbon

cheesy

Una no go kill person with laughter for NL.
Abi which one be:

Peter Obi....peun o chan from China

I don die!!

1 Like

Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
The Woman and her lawyer no fit hide their hunger. Hungry woman!
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Haddock(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Okoso1:
[s][/s]
shut up
you're talking nonsense always
grow up
focus on your state Fulani herdsmen are ravaging

Omenka don go touch rabid man blokos! See barking abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by omenka(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Haddock:

Omenka don go touch rabid man blokos!
Very fair characterization. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Truthbites: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
And no courtesy to put her pic?
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by Truthbites: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
I beg who get her pic?
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by ZankuB: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Very fair characterization. cheesy
[/s]
shatap
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by johnfad(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Na money the madam need o
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by ashantitope: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
All this lawyers can not make heaven oooo for decieving this woman that she should sue them abeg is it the person that can win election you want to sue? Is like you want them to transfer there aggression on you
Re: Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' by ekhai(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
IS SHE JUST REALISING IT? PLS ALLOW ATIKU TO RELAX JOOR. THIS IS NOVEMBER AND CAMPAIGN STARTED LATE LAST YEAR AND ENDED IN FEBRUARY. WHAT TOOK HER SO LONG TO REALISE THIS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.