Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful (6492 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by futurism: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2019
A US-based Nigerian man took to Twitter to share why he took a 6-year hiatus from dating Nigerian women.

According to @ValObikwere, he stopped dating Nigerian women because according to him, they are ungrateful and entitled bunch.

Comparing Nigerian women to American and Caribbean women, the Twitter user who admitted that he is making a generalized claim alleged that foreign women are always grateful for the littlest thing they get from their romantic partner. He went on to share some experiences he had.

Source: https://www.gistreel.com/i-stopped-dating-nigerian-women-6-years-ago-because-they-are-ungrateful-and-an-entitled-bunch-u-s-based-nigerian-man/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Bennysam: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2019
True talk

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by viceddy95(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2019
grin
The table this nigga is shaking cool :;I shake my head: true talk though......waiten for them to start calling him broke.... cool

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by donbachi(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2019
chairman sir...I think they should remove the man and hand u only the chair...caribbean women,as if na free u dey fvck dem...as dem enter ur house,dem go just spread their legs like butter everywhere ontop bread for u.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by futurism: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2019
viceddy95:
grin
The table this nigga is shaking cool :;I shake my head: true talk though......waiten for them to start calling him broke.... cool
I experienced same but one of these days Nairalander will be shut down with what God did 2 weeks after.

A lot of Nigerian or Nairaland girls will learn that day.

Watch out for it bro.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by futurism: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2019
donbachi:
chairman sir...I think they should remove the man and hand u only the chair...caribbean women,as if na free u dey fvck dem...as dem enter ur house,dem go just spread their legs like butter everywhere ontop bread for u.
na poverty dey cause our own girls to misbehave bro.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by donbachi(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2019
futurism:
na poverty dey cause our own girls to misbehave bro.
I understand u,but not a stereotype thing.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Riele(f): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Senseless post .

Because he dated few ungrateful Nigerian girls doesn't mean all Nigerian girls are ungrateful .

#Say_ No_ To _Generalization .

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by StandUpGuy247: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2019
True talk.

If I travel out before marrying, I'm definitely trying out a white lady.

These Nigerian girls with their entitlement yet nothing to offer is depressing. cry

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by viceddy95(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2019
futurism:
I experienced same but one of these days Nairalander will be shut down with what God did 2 weeks after.

A lot of Nigerian or Nairaland girls will learn that day.

Watch out for it bro.
Everywhere gud gud bros

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by viceddy95(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:
Senseless post .

Because he dated few ungrateful Nigerian girls doesn't mean all Nigerian girls are ungrateful .

Surprised ,,you didn't call him broke ass nigga...

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by udoakwa(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:
Senseless post .

Ayen Eka mmi take it easy, i guess u didn't read d part d guy said he is not trying to generalize, that he only said that cos women do generalize that all men are trash, he further added that there are few good Nigerian women out there with d American women mentality which is true, just accept d truth mbok uyai...

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2019
damn!

the reality, many Nigerian women especially those ones living in big cities like lagos are not appreciative of efforts made by men in their lives, they always want more and feel entitled just because they gave you pussy.

i also noticed many men abroad, do not date Nigerian women, they are high maintenance especially those Nigerian women without job.

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by LordKO(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2019
Balderdash. A woman's ethical leanings, rather than her nationality, will always determine her state of gratefulness or lack of it - ungratefulness knows neither nationality nor gender. Personally, the most ungrateful Nigerian I have ever met isn't a woman but a man. And the most ungrateful woman I have ever met isn't a Nigerian but a non-Nigerian.

We've both bad and good women.

17 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by MrgudK(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2019
Consider replacing your brain or getting it fixed for that rubbish it produced for you to type.
Riele:
Senseless post .

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Riele(f): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2019
MrgudK:
Consider replacing your brain or getting it fixed for that rubbish it produced for you to type.

Pls , I'm broke I can't afford to patronize your stupidity .

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Originalsly: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Hmmm.... so after a six year hiatus he is now open again to dating Nigerian women. Did he get news that they have now changed? There is a lot of truth in what he is saying... but the difference is not in the women but in the culture. In general...... American and Caribbean women are brought up to strive to be independent....to hustle. No such thing as allowance from their bf... and guys to the Nigerian woman would be labeled super stingy ...not stingy....super stingy. Their women would buy guys gifts... normal thing... and vice versa. The Nigerian guy is used to showering his gf... it is a must... and the woman see it as normal... she is entitled to that. Do the same to the Caribbean/Americsn.... it is not normal unless it is a special occasion...birthday... Valentine's Day... Christmas. Any other time is is a surprise and they would be soo thankful...so grateful... it is unexpected. A cultural difference... Nigerian women shouldn't be put down for their ungratefulness... after all... we the men help maintain the culture of entitlement and ungratefulness. Just saying.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by futurism: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2019
lilwetdick:
damn!

the reality, many Nigerian women especially those ones living in big cities like lagos are not appreciative of efforts made by men in their lives, they always want more and feel entitled just because they gave you pussy.

i also noticed many men abroad, do not date Nigerian women, they are high maintenance especially those Nigerian women without job.

Stay away from girls from poor homes without job or handwork who pay her own bills.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by technicallyrich(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2019
I have said it several times from experince that 9grian girls have nothing to offer than liars,mess,begging for money and food and opening leg like scissors while jumping from bed to bed like frog.

10 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by blinking001(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Not only are they ungrateful, they are as well self centred and brainless.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2019
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... so after a six year hiatus he is now open again to dating Nigerian women. .

He should stay away.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:
Senseless post .

were do you belong, grateful or ungrateful?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Riele(f): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Elder010:

The former .
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Elder010:

Did he or you date her?

Why do you feel she owes you something?

You're a spy?
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Cuteliar(f): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
When someone genuinely loves You, they appreciate the smallest of things you do, this has no nationality or gender attached to it.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
nlPoster:

Did he or you date her?

Why do you feel she owes you something?

You're a spy?

this my girlfriend, you will make a good police officer
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Angelacruz: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
It is not easy to just give out money to a fellow.Men,i hail
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
Elder010:

I am my girlfriend, I might make a good police officer
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by naijadrivablog: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Entitlement mentality na 10^1000. But some are grateful sha.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Angelacruz:
It is not easy to just give out money to a fellow.Men,i hail

Nice pun.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Angelacruz: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
Yea
nlPoster:

Nice pun.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... so after a six year hiatus he is now open again to dating Nigerian women. Did he get news that they have now changed? There is a lot of truth in what he is saying... but the difference is not in the women but in the culture. [b]In general....[/b]American and Caribbean women are brought up to strive to be independent....to hustle. No such thing as allowance from their bf... and guys to the Nigerian woman would be labeled super stingy...not stingy....super stingy. Their women would buy guys gifts... normal thing... and vice versa. The Nigerian guy is used to showering his gf... it is a must... and the woman see it as normal... she is entitled to that. Do the same to the Caribbean/Americsn.... it is not normal unless it is a special occasion...birthday... Valentine's Day... Christmas. Any other time is is a surprise and they would be soo thankful...so grateful... it is unexpected. A cultural difference... Nigerian women shouldn't be put down for their ungratefulness... after all... we the men help maintain the culture of entitlement and ungratefulness. Just saying.
Best post on this thread..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Being Single For 10 Years Now, Is It Because I’m Ugly- Nigerian Lady Cry / What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? / Pls Help!!! I Kissed My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.