Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

"Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) (31299 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere / Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me / 'Rise’ A Movie About Boko Haram Attacks In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Happyguy201: 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
they should have never remake living in bondage that movie was better left alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
Fox Studios with Nigerian movie?

Funny comparisons. You are comparing movies that gross millions in dollars with ordinary naira.

Whee did that comparison come from.

Celebrate Naija the Nigerian way. Don't bring in foreign comparisons at all.

By the way, why that girl on the right wawaw like that?

2 Likes

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Happyguy201:
they should have never remake living in bondage that movie was better left alone
From the previews i have seen, it looks better than the previous Living in bondage movie tho.. I think Nollywood is starting to get it right finally
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
madapcmod:
Patiently waiting for Alaba N100 a copy. embarassed

What goes up must surely come down to the reach of the poor masses.

Ramsey Nouah was smart to align with Alaba Nollywood marketers and distributors, hence the high-budget movie wasn't pirated, leaked and sold for cheap before its cinema release, a fate which most other producers (like Kunle Afolayan) who choose to sideline Alaba marketers often face. Some high-budget movie producers who often choose to sideline Alaba marketers and ride on today's success and popularity of Nollywood to make money suffer piracy right before their films hit the cinema and lose huge sums of money invested, forgetting that Nollywood, as we know it, lies in the hands of Alaba marketers aka Asaba movie industry.

In other words, it could be some time before you get to buy it for N100 a copy. wink

2 Likes

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by livebyday(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
[s]
Ewedegubbler:
ugly name for that sugar drink .. see the face of the ugly gal selling it sef,,,
[/s]

Only an ugly soul can speak such about another human being
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Lovelife433(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
the question is why those con ugly like kilode?

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
killmods:

From the previews i have seen, it looks better than the previous Living in bondage movie tho.. I think Nollywood is starting to get it right finally

You can't compare the more modern camera equipment and more financing available now for LIB2 vs LIB1 in 1992. Camera quality back then was poor, money and budget were very tight (infact Okey Ogunjiofor had to borrow N150,000 to make the movie). Despite the obstacles, LIB1 told a really great story with an excellent director.

3 Likes

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by ajl: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
madapcmod:
Patiently waiting for Alaba N100 a copy. embarassed

What goes up must surely come down to the reach of the poor masses.

If you wish to reap from the fruits of your labour you would not try that. Don't let your romance with poverty be a curse on you. Get out of poverty by practising the habits of the rich. It's what you think that make you.
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
tons613:
No face in the premiere?
That's not the premier ,the movie premiered like 3 weeks ago.
The likes of Ramsey Noah,Kenneth etc were all there.
Great times.
I guess Torley's just hosting this screening.

1 Like

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by SimSify(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
grossintel:
The guy on hat was my classmate in sec school, one of the dullest they said won't amount to anything. Small small em don dey turn celebrity while the rest are still chasing 100k salary after 5 years in the uni. Nigerian Education = Scam!
That guy is s good entertainer.. Was in Madonna university with him.. Was the best choreographer then.. Studied mass communication.. Proud son of Prof. kamen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
I am so happy Nigerians are appreciating Nigerian movies and music now.

What this should teach us is that we can break free from everything else foreign.
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by IamFrustrated: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
I'M ALREADY LIVING IN BONDAGE
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Anny505(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
Over hyped piece of crap

Check my signature
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
Where are the cast and VIPs
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Emarex: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
madapcmod:
Patiently waiting for Alaba N100 a copy. :-
Stop encouraging piracy
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by dayssolalee(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Seen the movie at Genesis Cinema this last Sunday. The movie is good

https://smenmusic.com.ng/boomplay/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
bigfrancis21:

You can't compare the more modern camera equipment and more financing available now for LIB2 vs LIB1 in 1992. Camera quality back then was poor, money and budget were very tight (infact Okey Ogunjiofor had to borrow N150,000 to make the movie). Despite the obstacles, LIB1 told a really great story with an excellent director.

Yeah u correct with that tho
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Hubsolar: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Merimental:

Always criticizing wen u haven't even seen it yet.

a movie has grossed ova 75 mil yet u question d Storyline.

Spoke based on experience
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by webngnews: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
hmmm
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by edoairways: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hubsolar:
Hope it measures up. Our storylines still lacking depth
Not true probably you are watching certain genres
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by edoairways: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hubsolar:

Spoke based on experience
Then produce your own movie let's see
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Hubsolar: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
edoairways:

Then produce your own movie let's see

Ogbeni we no dey fight Oooo
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by RamseyBolton: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Merimental:

Always criticizing wen u haven't even seen it yet.

a movie has grossed ova 75 mil yet u question d Storyline.

The title and the rave grossed it that amount not its ingenuity. Over time we will know if it was worth it or not? Look at Ebonylife films like wedding party 2 and chief daddy. Wacko films but topped the box office because of the media hype.

1 Like

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by kvngtomi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Laptop charger for Asus for sale
21v 9.1A
Affordable price

Check my siggy for my WhatsApp number
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
If u haven't seen it...pls go and watch it... It's the best ever movie from Nigeria by miles.... If lions heart is Everton in the premiership ...living in bondage is Liverpool

2 Likes

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Living in bondages nobi that old film
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by RedEagle: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
People are realing saying this movie is good. Maybe I should go and watch it
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by mimyselfai(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by mimyselfai(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
..an amazing experience

analysta:
Viva cinemas Nigeria gave fans and VIPs an amazing experiences at the screening of the hit movie “ Living In Bondage” The Sequel in Enugu

The event featured both the cast and VIPs which were treated to a classy and great moment by Torley Nigeria.

Nigerian Box Office: ‘Living in Bondage’ sequel continues to outperform movies from huge foreign studios like Sony, Fox and Disney

Living in Bondage: Breaking Free” is still the king of the box office.

After opening with N25.8 million, it quickly grossed a total of N48.6 million within seven days.
Now in its second week in local theatres, the 2019 sequel has made another N24 million displacing movies like the newly released “Charlie's Angels” by Sony Pictures Studios.

“Living in Bondage: Breaking Free” opened up on November 8, 2019 with N25.8 million.
Apart from setting new records like being the ‘Highest Opening Weekend for a Nollywood Film in 2019,’ it also displaced Fox’s “Terminator: Dark Fate” — the latest installment in the popular Terminator franchise.

Drink Responsibly 18+

Facts source: Pulse NG

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JMK: Why I Abandoned My Call To Bar For BBNaija / Ese And Jon Evicted From Big Brother Naija / APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.