Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

"Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) (31300 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Cast Of Dark October At The Movie’s Premiere / Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me / 'Rise’ A Movie About Boko Haram Attacks In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Syaire7: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
Today's fixed correct score game is available, just Dm or Whatsapp, Congratulations to all my lucky subscribers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Liveair: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
AmazingELixir:
cool cool cool

Kool stuff what I don't understand however is why Op is fronting Torley wine as against the movie itself .

Meanwhile did guy bread need fertiliser badly, even the hair dye no fit cover the drought like hairs grin

Seriously, nothing whatsoever to show its a movie Premiere. No sign of the Title ' Living in Bondage' anywhere!
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Jerkules: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
grossintel:
The guy on hat was my classmate in sec school, one of the dullest they said won't amount to anything. Small small em don dey turn celebrity while the rest are still chasing 100k salary after 5 years in the uni. Nigerian Education = Scam!
Funny n painful at the same time.
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Jerkules: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
I will watch it when they start selling it inside wheel barrow
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Germi9: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Teewhy2:
A Lot of money in entertainment, the government should engage the youth and also generate more money to the economy.
What do the government know.
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by sonnie10: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Guyman02:
Can't wait to see the movie, the nostalgia of Andy and Paulo and Merit cool

The three Amingos
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by SURELAND: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
suremossty:
Can't wait to watch it....

wasting of time and money
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
SoNature:
The main Living in Bondage single-handedly transformed the Nollywood industry when it premiered.

Today, the sequel is following in the footsteps of the first version, raking in millions in revenue.

There must be something unique about the title: Living in Bondage

Forget... This new one is riding on the glory of the first one bro. But I'm sure its going to be a disappointment compared to the old one.

If I were the producer... I will milk Ramsey nouah for all he is making from this copyright theft.
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Happyguy201:
they should have never remake living in bondage that movie was better left alone

God bless you sir. At least someone with brains.
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by aspiring44: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
grossintel:
The guy on hat was my classmate in sec school, one of the dullest they said won't amount to anything. Small small em don dey turn celebrity while the rest are still chasing 100k salary after 5 years in the uni. Nigerian Education = Scam!

Wisdom is different from being cerebral .

Talent and skills is also different.

Education is a passport to the world .

1 Like

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
I saw this movie at Silver bird in Abuja. I must say the movie is worth it. First Nigeria movie I'm seeing in 3 years and I rated it very good.
Its educating, captivating, and filled with so much beauty.

I love the igbo blend. Someone should please tell that Lady in that movie that she is damn beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
jclassiq:

Forget... This new one is riding on the glory of the first one bro. But I'm sure its going to be a disappointment compared to the old one.

If I were the producer... I will milk Ramsey nouah for all he is making from this copyright theft.
No Sir.

The former was good but the latter is better.

2 Likes

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
Beverlyjean:
If u haven't seen it...pls go and watch it... It's the best ever movie from Nigeria by miles.... If lions heart is Everton in the premiership ...living in bondage is Liverpool
When I left the Cinema, I told myself I'm going to come back to see this movie again.
I need to learn somethings from the movie.

2 Likes

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
princeking2:

When I left the Cinema, I told myself I'm going to come back to see this movie again.
I need to learn somethings from the movie.

Can you briefly summarize the storyline for us?

1 Like

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
SimSify:
That guy is s good entertainer.. Was in Madonna university with him.. Was the best choreographer then.. Studied mass communication.. Proud son of Prof. kamen
Yeah, I know his dad. Bona, I wish him success.
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Charly68: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Why would people be talking about living in bondage in this season of liberation...I shall not live in bondage in Jesus name
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
bigfrancis21:

Can you briefly summarize the storyline for us?
Honestly bros, I am among those who can't explain movies. cool

Anyway, The movie is centred on this young man who had not a good background. Circumstances changed and he got himself into a great job and was going on really a fast speed of wealth.
However, he didn't realize that fame and power comes with a prize. In this case a blood sacrifice. He choose the hard way but couldn't pay the price.

I don try bros. grin

Lastly sha, the guy been de roll with the most beauty queen for that movie. She ran away when she knew that my guy belong to the Sixth!

1 Like

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Trila02: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
jclassiq:

i guess uve not seen d movie

1 Like

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Trila02: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
RamseyBolton:

The title and the rave grossed it that amount not its ingenuity. Over time we will know if it was worth it or not? Look at Ebonylife films like wedding party 2 and chief daddy. Wacko films but topped the box office because of the media hype.
am not sure u have seen d movie
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by RamseyBolton: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Trila02:
am not sure u have seen d movie

Read my message well
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
RamseyBolton:

The title and the rave grossed it that amount not its ingenuity. Over time we will know if it was worth it or not? Look at Ebonylife films like wedding party 2 and chief daddy. Wacko films but topped the box office because of the media hype.
a movie that is trash, will be exposed as trash from Day 1....I am yet to see a bad review of the movie, with some people watching it two to three times in the two weeks it has been out

This one is not hype, the movie is good. I'm sure you haven't seen it.

2 Likes

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
RamseyBolton:

Read my message well
Your message had nothing to do with whether you have seen it or not.

You clearly haven't

When I watched TWP 2 and that useless Chief Daddy, they were both clearly lacking. Chief Daddy was especially rubbish, but this particular movie looks nothing like those two

You should see it or bother enough to read online reviews. And before you say they pay for reviews, even random people on Twitter and such have given the movie high ratings. This movie was four years in the making, rights were acquired since 2015. You cannot compare it to TWP 2 that was less than a year after the first part, or Chief Daddy that came out of nowhere.

You think they would spend 4 years making rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:04am On Nov 22, 2019
Teewhy2:
A Lot of money in entertainment, the government should engage the youth and also generate more money to the economy.

Abegi, the government should stay OUT of it! angry
>
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:06am On Nov 22, 2019
aspiring44:
Wisdom is different from being cerebral .

Talent and skills is also different.

Education is a passport to the world .

BLESS YOU and yours!!!
>
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 4:16am On Nov 22, 2019
jclassiq:

Hv u seen the movie?? Yet u condemn it ...typical wicked bittered Nigerian ...

1 Like

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by RamseyBolton: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2019
safarigirl:
Your message had nothing to do with whether you have seen it or not.

You clearly haven't

When I watched TWP 2 and that useless Chief Daddy, they were both clearly lacking. Chief Daddy was especially rubbish, but this particular movie looks nothing like those two

You should see it or bother enough to read online reviews. And before you say they pay for reviews, even random people on Twitter and such have given the movie high ratings. This movie was four years in the making, rights were acquired since 2015. You cannot compare it to TWP 2 that was less than a year after the first part, or Chief Daddy that came out of nowhere.

You think they would spend 4 years making rubbish?

Really, there is no fight here. What i am saying is that Nigerian movies hit box office well because of the hype. After the hype those with good substance eventually speak for themselves. Just like King of Boys movie. I want to see LIB2. The trailer has a lot of creativity. But we just have to be careful of Nigerians films with too much hype and poor quality like the Ebonylife projects.
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2019
RamseyBolton:

Really, there is no fight here. What i am saying is that Nigerian movies hit box office well because of the hype. After the hype those with good substance eventually speak for themselves. Just like King of Boys movie. I want to see LIB2. The trailer has a lot of creativity. But we just have to be careful of Nigerians films with too much hype and poor quality like the Ebonylife projects.
let me shock you

I didn't like King of Boys movie. I mean, I appreciated the idea and Toni Tones gave a performance she should be proud of, but for the most part, I thought it was just okay. I did not see Shola doing anything she doesn't do normally, I was especially underwhelmed with Adesua's performance, it wasn't as good as October 1st, for instance, but hey, people that loved it did.

Go and watch the LIBfirst, rather than lump it in as bad. You want to rank it alongside trash like Chief Daddy, but refuse to rank it alongside decent movies like KOB, when the movie has everything KOB had, and then some. How many years did they use to produce KOB?

Watch it first, or don't insult it by ranking it with Chief Daddy that was shot for less than 6 months.

PS: This is not an EbonyLife project, so, don't rank it with them.

1 Like

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Hv u seen the movie?? Yet u condemn it ...typical wicked bittered Nigerian ...

Calm down.
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by RamseyBolton: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2019
safarigirl:
let me shock you

I didn't like King of Boys movie. I mean, I appreciated the idea and Toni Tones gave a performance she should be proud of, but for the most part, I thought it was just okay. I did not see Shola doing anything she doesn't do normally, I was especially underwhelmed with Adesua's performance, it wasn't as good as October 1st, for instance, but hey, people that loved it did.

Go and watch the LIBfirst, rather than lump it in as bad. You want to rank it alongside trash like Chief Daddy, but refuse to rank it alongside decent movies like KOB, when the movie has everything KOB had, and then some. How many years did they use to produce KOB?

Watch it first, or don't insult it by ranking it with Chief Daddy that was shot for less than 6 months.

PS: This is not an EbonyLife project, so, don't rank it with them.

KOB was highly rated because of the dump Nigerian cinemas were feeding us with. But the story and creativity was quite cool. Ramsey better give you a hug because LIB is definitely eating my cinema money this month. Cheers
Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
RamseyBolton:

KOB was highly rated because of the dump Nigerian cinemas were feeding us with. But the story and creativity was quite cool. Ramsey better give you a hug because LIB is definitely eating my cinema money this month. Cheers
kindly tag me with a review when you watch it

I really want to see it, but I'm currently in Yola and can't access any cinema showing the movie until January possibly. Hopefully, it will still be in cinemas by then

Watch with an open mind, please.

1 Like

Re: "Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) by RamseyBolton: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
safarigirl:
kindly tag me with a review when you watch it

I really want to see it, but I'm currently in Yola and can't access any cinema showing the movie until January possibly. Hopefully, it will still be in cinemas by then

Watch with an open mind, please.

Alright. Be safe there in Yola

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JMK: Why I Abandoned My Call To Bar For BBNaija / Ese And Jon Evicted From Big Brother Naija / APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.