Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government (30569 Views)

Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by realstars: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
I wander if thief still from thief, rubber rub rubber, and looter loot a looter. What will be the faith of the original owner of the stolen, rubbing, and looting items.
That is where the poor masses are.
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by sirfemoz(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
The amount that has been forfeited to this government both in Naira and in dollars is enormous. Yet no account has been made publicly concerning the total forfeited money. And someone is telling me we are fighting corruption.
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by apasino01: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
But was it Federal Government money he stole ?
Abi did he also scam FG ?

All the other forfeited and recovered monies sef....how far ?
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by maynation(f): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
Go legit una no go hear.

2019 shall be you fraudsters' worst nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by thundafire: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
MiniImportation:
May dem carry this nigarr go jalingo prison before we here say him run them wire another 5 million $ ooo because the way I Dey see I fit go Learn this yahoo yahoo ooo
him dey USA so na der him go enjoy cs if him come back las Las na 6 months gum am but der na upto 27years
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Oyeleye101(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
There is hope for Africa grin now yawa don burst grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by ctleurocollege: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
Awoof for FG
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thief steal am, thief collect am. There is no difference between a yahoo boy and all Nigerian Politicians plus those Judges, Police, Customs,...... Even the ASUU people wey no want IPPIS plus Civil servants...
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
These baggers. You go just dey fear. Before you hear that the smooth guy you are designing facility for was a 419er and you have to ph back his stolen funds
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Fredlongs(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
How this one take concern us, is it governments money, such should be forfeited to the public, for example some poor communities... Any money wey de enter government hand na just AUDIO MONEY
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Martinez39(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
See his head like Invictus Obi. Abeg, make dem commot all the money wey dey for dis guy hand. I hope more fraudulent maggots are apprehended in future.
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Oyeleye101(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
sirfemoz:
The amount that has been forfeited to this government both in Naira and in dollars is enormous. Yet no account has been made publicly concerning the total forfeited money. And someone is telling me we are fighting corruption.
Na for audio we dey hear. No impact on we citizens

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
Won't b bad to work in efcc sha.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Burruchaga71(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
wwwkaycom:
Dem developers. Developing USA too.
. Jealousy will kill you
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by hungkee: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Martinez39:
See his head like Invictus Obi. Abeg, make dem commot all the money wey dey for dis guy hand. I hope more fraudulent maggots are apprehended in future.
Suspon�
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by HacheNoire: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
wwwkaycom:
Dem developers. Developing USA too.

USA is jealous of them because they have bought the whole land in USA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Johans1991: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hubsolar:
I trust FG
Reaping where they didn't sow grin
At least they should do the honourable thing and return it to the foreigners he stole from undecided
how much has the foreigners especially the US has returned to Nigeria.
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Swallowurspit(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hubsolar:
I trust FG
Reaping where they didn't sow grin
At least they should do the honourable thing and return it to the foreigners he stole from undecided

How many stolen funds seized in the UK/US has been returned to Nigeria?
Moreover this is peanut compared to what we have outside.
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by stanley000: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Abeg show us his photos in court or in cuffs, who else noticed this is the only fraudster that has no other photo except this one of him smiling. This news is fake and doesn't exist.
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by southsouthking(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Now the question is what will the N280.5 Million be use for, whose pocket is it going to?
#Mr Chinua Achebe Sir! There was never a country.
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by MiniImportation: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
thundafire:
him dey USA so na der him go enjoy cs if him come back las Las na 6 months gum am but der na upto 27years
boy 27 years for correctional center no be here ooo, by the time he will be out he is already 59 hmmmm a wasted life
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Nickisindigo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
somebody somewhere is going to loot this money
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by sirfemoz(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Oyeleye101:

Na for audio we dey hear. No impact on we citizens

I'm telling you..
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Johans1991: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kingsley887:
They just want to feast on these guy!!! I thought he is serving in the usa... Why will efcc tamper with his account, is it Nigerian money he stole,... Thieves!!! Ogun go punish all of una!
it is Nigeria name he spoiled. He must pay for damaging our name. 2800000000 is not even enough.
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Ekwensu12: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Less than $1m
[/s]
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Nwaide01: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Why the rush to steal the young man's money after all the offence was committed in far away USA. Why not block those accounts till the guy is convicted or acquitted as the may be.Sometimes I wonder who this our Government want to impress with all these their hastily actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Suremikky(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Na wa oo,,and me dey here dey snap six pack up&down because of $200 for the past 6days now
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kingsley887:
They just want to feast on these guy!!! I thought he is serving in the usa... Why will efcc tamper with his account, is it Nigerian money he stole,... Thieves!!! Ogun go punish all of una!
That is good. Let Nigeria take the money.

UK and USA do not return our stolen funds too.
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by NonFarmPayrol: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
dheaven:
If has that kind of money why didn't he resign to a more legitimate business?

I tell u
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by go4gr8ness(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Let all scammers learn from this: Never be too desperate to make money. Add value to the world and money will chase after you!
Its the Paypal and Payoneer guy's Black Friday! Check my signature to get a verified Nigerian paypal/payoneer account at a discount price. Get It Now!
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Tamzy: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Oyeleye101:
There is hope for Africa grin now yawa don burst grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed / Hashimu Mantu Assassinated! Ibrahim Mantu's Brother Killed In Plateau / Police Rescue Godwin Kwanga Kidnapped Benue University Lecturer After Gun Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.