Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,247 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government (30572 Views)

Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Johans1991: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
For damaging our image in d internal community, this idiot must pay.
Many Nigerians suffered the consequences of his crime. Eg: denying visa to good and hard working Nigerians.
Lack of trust to innocent Nigerians by the international bodies.
Foreign investors refused to invest in Nigerian believing that every Nigerian is a scarmer.
Etc. Therefore he must pay for putting Nigeria and Nigerians in such capacity.
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Tamzy: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
Johans1991:
it is Nigeria name he spoiled. He must pay for damaging our name. 2800000000 is not even enough.

Nigeria get name?
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Nostradamus: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
Martinez39:
See his head like Invictus Obi. Abeg, make dem commot all the money wey dey for dis guy hand. I hope more fraudulent maggots are apprehended in future.
i don't trust Nigerian leaders with any money forfeited from scanners.our ogas-at-top go swallow that money.
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Awe4luv(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
uzohrome:
Crime no Dey pay, karma is irresistible. You will only reap what you sow.
yea...our politicians are reaping what they sow obviously, or maybe they ain't committing any crime afterall
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Nostradamus: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tamzy:

Nigeria get name?
yes na..

the shytehole
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by jaxxy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hungry falcons
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by thundafire: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
MiniImportation:
boy 27 years for correctional center no be here ooo, by the time he will be out he is already 59 hmmmm a wasted life
they deport am immediately back to square one then him hommies dn forget am sef
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Jhamzy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Factfinder1:
Nigga really chop bog money

If I hold 280million the kind of club, restaurant,hotel, lounge, bakery and water factory wey I go get for Abuja go mad
The cash won't be enough for you to do all that bro.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by mu2sa2: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
See how kids are spewing rubbish! Yes Invictus belongs in the not-too- young-to-run band and many of you are supporting him because you're birds of the same feather. The money is forfeited to the Fg until the people the igbo guy duped are known. So all the brats supporting the criminal should shut up or pmb will come for you and nothing will happen. God bless our dear nativeland.
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Menhhh! These guys are bad !
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Johans1991: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tamzy:

Nigeria get name?
Nigeria have a name and image to be protected.
Do you know that some Nigerians directly or indirectly suffered the consequence of the guys crime.
Mr man stop supporting criminals because one day those criminals you are supporting you may end up being their victim.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Newboss(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hubsolar:
I trust FG
Reaping where they didn't sow grin
At least they should do the honourable thing and return it to the foreigners he stole from undecided

Even amongst thieves, there's no honour

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Viking007(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dobson43:
grin

The sound of these monies these guys are mentioning is doing my heart somehow.
cheesy Greed is the downfall of most criminals.
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Dexter23401: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
But why is he forfeiting that money to the Nigerian government
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by hpistopy54: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Martinez39(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nostradamus:
i don't trust Nigerian leaders with any money forfeited from scanners.our ogas-at-top go swallow that money.
True sha. One red pill that I swallowed a long time ago is that Nigeria will never get better. My teenage and naive idealism in the quest for a better country vanished few years ago. I guess this grim realisation is inevitable for the smart ones as they mature.

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Jaqenhghar: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Gofment want chop their own. Unfortunately the bulk of the stolen wealth remains in the US
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Jaqenhghar: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Martinez39:
True sha. One red pill that I swallowed a long time ago is that Nigeria will never get better. My teenage and naive idealism in the quest for a better country vanished few years ago. I guess this grim realisation is inevitable for the smart ones as they mature.
Fact
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by femi4: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hubsolar:
I trust FG
Reaping where they didn't sow grin
At least they should do the honourable thing and return it to the foreigners he stole from undecided
Our Abacha loots are still in foreign bank accounts over there
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by slowice(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
TechCapon:
How will you have that kind of money and still be active in crime? Greed is what destroyed this guy, by the time they use BVN to track down all his accounts, I'm sure he won't be worth a dime anymore.

Bro calm down...everybody is that greedy even you....I mean the money is not even up to a billion and you talking about greed
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Patrioticman007(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
gaetano:
Thief thief government. Opportunity to reloot. They should allow FBI to conclude their investigations as the wealth belongs to foreign government and not the Nigerian govt.

Your mumu never do ?. All the slavery & conversion to Christianity that colonial masters did to your ancestors is not enough ?. The little asset that will benefit, Nigerian government, you want it, to be repatriated to USA, due to your extra ordinary mumuism. I trust PMB won't return the money to USA.
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Factfinder1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jhamzy:

The cash won't be enough for you to do all that bro.

True especially with the fact that I have high taste
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Sholaco: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
cheesy this government don blow o shocked Yahoo ni government fa......mompha next

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by luluosas(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
And this is the same boy that was celebrated yesterday all over the world. Nemesis is bastard

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by Mshad662(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
We never even enter the NWUDE guy wey sell imaginary airport.

Igbo amaka Biko. Below is the list of cybercrime criminals.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by luluosas(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Please, don't. Don't soil your lineage pride because of greed
MiniImportation:
May dem carry this nigarr go jalingo prison before we here say him run them wire another 5 million $ ooo because the way I Dey see I fit go Learn this yahoo yahoo ooo
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by LabDNA: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Will it be returned to those he stole from?
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by luluosas(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
Before nko? Greedy man die, greedy man Bury him. Simple
NORSYK:
Free food for Nigerian government
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by BigBizzy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
Yet we will still be borrowing anyhow
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by luluosas(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
Greed is the number one enemy of man. The appetite for greed is insatiable. Only true repentance and believes in Jesus Christ will kill the spirit of greed in man. Cheers
dheaven:
If he has that kind of money why didn't he resign to a more legitimate business?
Re: Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government by wink2015(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
mattjunior:
A Federal High Court Sitting in Lagos has ordered the final forfeiture of N280.5million “warehoused” in the bank accounts of Invictus Oil and Gas Limited and Invictus Investment Limited alleged to have been owned by Obinwanne Okeke “a strong leader of a cybercrime syndicate specialized in business email compromise.”

Justice Rilwan Aikawa made the order of final forfeiture on Thursday.

The order of the court was as a result of the submissions by the EFCC Legal officer Rotimi Oyedepo

Okeke, popularly known as Invictus, is standing trial in the United States of America over an alleged $11.5m cyber fraud.

The 31-year-old Nigerian, was in 2016 celebrated by Forbes as one of Africa’s most outstanding 30 entrepreneurs under the age of 30 and described by the magazine as “proof that there is hope for Africa.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/11/invictus-obi-federal-high-court-issues-final-forfeiture-of-n2805million-warehoused-in-different-bank-accounts.html

He should have face the dirty money lane.

But he mix dirty money with good name.

The two do not mix.

Now he allow Buhari with his anti south policy to pack all the money he use sleepless night to work for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Rescue Godwin Kwanga Kidnapped Benue University Lecturer After Gun Battle / Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) / Man Breaks Into Cemetery In Lagos, Steals Iron Rods From Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.