Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,351 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? (1874 Views)

Once U Make A Lady Squirt, You Are Good In Bed / At Age 90, Man Can Still Be S. X. U. Ll. Y Active Using Aremo Honey Remedy. / Have You Ever Imagined What The World Will Look Like Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by dayleke: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
Crazy pples here.
I don laff tire.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by donMIG(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tot about the opposite?
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
samjac:

Pls dont think dat way....heaven is real
earth is real too
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
earth is real too
ur love for earth knows no boundsgrin
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
chenzen:
ur love for earth knows no boundsgrin
there is going to be a new heaven and a new earth . that part is in the Bible
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
but u ll chooze to stay put here on earth right?_
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by comradewanle(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Read rev, you can start form chapter 19 downward. .....nobody is going heaven. The people whose names are found in the book of life and other books will be in the new earth and new heaven. These present earth and heaven will pass away. Bold the book of life cos it is the most important to be in new earth and new heaven where God will live with them.
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
chenzen:
but u ll chooze to stay put here on earth right?_
yes na. that is where I will be comfortable.
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
comradewanle:

Read rev, you can start form chapter 19 downward. .....nobody is going heaven. The people whose names are found in the book of life and other books will be in the new earth and new heaven. These present earth and heaven will pass away. Bold the book of life cos it is the most important to be in new earth and new heaven where God will live with them.
I know that is why I want to be on Earth
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
yes na. that is where I will be comfortable.
grin
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by comradewanle(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I know that is why I want to be on Earth

Though I don't know what you believe in, but according to Bilbe, two things will happen then....it is either you are in New earth and heaven or be in endless pit where Satan and his subordinates will be with hell inclusive.

NOTE: this present earth will cease to exist.
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
comradewanle:

which ever one... I just want to av fun in the afterlife... let someone not come and dull me o
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by comradewanle(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
chenzen:
which ever one... I just want to av fun in the afterlife... let someone not come and dull me o

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
comradewanle:

Though I don't know what you believe in, but according to Bilbe, two things will happen then....it is either you are in New earth and heaven or be in endless pit where Satan and his subordinates will be with hell inclusive.

I just want to have fun... just like I m doing now... if there are no smartphones or chicken wings and small stout in heaven, I dnt know what I will do!
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by comradewanle(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
chenzen:
I just want to have fun... just like I m doing now... if there are no smartphones or chicken wing and small stout in heaven, I dnt know what I will do!

Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
comradewanle:

let us end it here
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
let no one come here to preach. we re trying to figure out if there s gbedu in heaven just like we have here on earth... earth too sweet o
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
no one know when it will happen. God will bring me back to enjoy this earth
grin
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Samyj247: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
kingxsamz:
Na to sing gospel music from morning till night, sleep wake up, chop fruits for breakfast. After everybody don chop finish, na to begin gospel music till afternoon break.
chai laugh wan kill me here
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Samyj247:
grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
I ll like to be in same place like fela
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Samyj247:
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What This Man Did With This Lady Will Make Konji Catch You Quick / Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos / 2 Minutes Lady? What Could Be The Cause?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.