Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,864 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride (47927 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by Queenserah26(f): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
idesylvester:

It kind of extended, her dad younger brother married a white woman... are they not family

Ohh nice one,,

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by makydebbie(f): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
I came online to mentions lol, I now understand why.

Op's wife is beautiful. kiss Me too I want to marry a Nigerian, God willing.

Beauty + brains + body.

We brag differently in Ghana. cool

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by makydebbie(f): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Biingoo:
Makydebie this could be us but you're a titan undecided

Tacha be Ghanaian na.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by 360command: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
MusaDanladi1:

Oga where have you been you just completely vanished from nairaland. Why this statement though?
travelling the world..date a Ghanaian but as you date one,understand her language. It is very important. Only then you will know why I stated that .
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by makydebbie(f): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
360command:
travelling the world..date a Ghanaian but as you date one,understand her language. It is very important. Only then you will know why I stated that .

Lmao, if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by MusaDanladi1: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
360command:
You do have a point though.
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by CaptainMitch: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Poor thing
AudioMonkey:

If Makydebie is really that fine for your face, then I question your perception of beauty. But I know it's more of inferiority complex and the servile gene in most Nigerians. Anything that comes outside Nigeria must be worshipped and seen as god. The same way I use to see a SA girl on NL and how NL guys fall like mumus at her mention just to have her attention, funny thing is, she might even be one of those disproportionate figured, ugly tomboy from SA. Nigerians sabi fall person hand too much.

Horse crap. If you've enough balls to spill the truth, sycophants are quick to tag you hater. You can go clean her dirty ass with your tongue after pooping since she's more beautiful than all the women in your community, because she's from GH.

Crap. You went to SS with lots of foreigners, it means the inferiority has been brewing way back.

It will be a waste creating another individual mentions, that's why I summed you both up in one single shot.
I've noticed lot of inferiority for foreigners on NL especially from NL guys. I'm pissed AF.
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by Thegamingorca(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
makydebbie:

Lmao, if you know you know.

Ahhh anything hidden in the language or what cheesy cheesy

Why do I even have a feeling your statement had sexual undertones
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by buchhy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
angelEmade:
you've got a beautiful woman sire!!! but I am more fixated on that attire...whoever made the dress selection did a good job!!!!

And certainly not a Nigerian tailor

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by buchhy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Waterview:
Your creativity is 0.
boring
But u noticed it
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by makydebbie(f): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Ahhh anything hidden in the language or what cheesy cheesy

Why do I even have a feeling your statement had sexual undertones

Lmao, no no no. grin
Nothing sexual grin

Its to your disadvantage lol.
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by idesylvester(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
RTSC:

Where is customs?
There is a contraband in the house. cheesy
You even made my wife laugh... Lwkm angry grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by RTSC: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
idesylvester:

You even made my wife laugh... Lwkm angry grin grin
Glad to be of service.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by biosystech: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
HML OP! God bless your union.

I'm curious, how did you both meet? The obstacles you both had to overcome including how both parents received the news of your engagement?

If you don't mind. smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by webngnews: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by Ameduonyechebet(f): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by paradigmshift(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
vincentjk:

In runtown's voice "I hope say you sabi cook wache" cheesy
u too sabi.... you they enter class.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by Sinach0191(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
CONGRATS HAPPY MARRIED LIFE

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
beautiful. please treat her well o. Ghanaians are so beautiful and I just love their accent. I need to visit Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by Enemyofpeace: 12:12am On Nov 23, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Boat of them are fokn ugly
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by Kbs468(m): 1:19am On Nov 23, 2019
idesylvester:

Thank you, I'm Nigerian ooooo
Once again, congratulations Sir. Wishing you an everlasting blossoming and flourishing relationship always

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by Kbs468(m): 1:35am On Nov 23, 2019
daddytime:

Wow...thanks a bunch for the tutorial.

Wished you knew from whence/how this topic cometh and how it was before now?

Ever heard the word "editing"?
Well, The penultimate paragraph is definitely applicable then.

Still I can not be blamed though because the date shown reveals yesterday 22nd (It's 1:30 am as I type on Saturday morning 23rd) and had no relationship with whence/how the thread cometh to have suggested a very long time before being edited to reflect the new topic as headlined.

All the same, Apologies if otherwise as you seem to insinuate

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by Kingxway: 3:33am On Nov 23, 2019
360command:
God bless you on your marriage, Ghanaian women are the sweetest girls in the world. Infact, I can go and come back in this world to marry a Ghanaian woman again and again but I will always advice anybody including myself, never trust a Ghanaian woman.
Yeah
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by vincentjk(m): 3:41am On Nov 23, 2019
paradigmshift:

u too sabi.... you they enter class.

cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by idesylvester(m): 6:31am On Nov 23, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Boat of them are fokn ugly
Enemyofpeace... Thank you! We'll work on that... grin
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by Juliearth(f): 6:33am On Nov 23, 2019
idesylvester:
Please my nairalanders help me thank God for a successful traditional marriage... I pray that God will favor us all...

Congratulations! You two look so perfect for each other. Beautiful kids alert.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by MrCork: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2019
idesylvester:
Please my nairalanders help me thank God for a successful traditional marriage... I pray that God will favor us all...

angry
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by MrCork: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2019
idesylvester:

...u can't were suit n tie?(No oofeense) angry
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by CoolJulian: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2019
I love this... Two different African countries... Your wife's beautiful!

What's it with the hate coming from some?... Is getting married to a ghanaian a problem to you? May your heart be cleansed!

@ Op, those oyinbo's, are they related to either of you? Just wondering...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.