Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Fashola's Sahara Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's Sahara Interview (704 Views)

DSS Agents Stole Saraki's Money - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fashola's Sahara Interview by asha80(m): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2010
Re: Fashola's Sahara Interview by nicelyme(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2010
Sowore of Saharareporters is highly unprofessional, always very raw, sentimentally emotional and quack in every definition of the word. He started by reminding the gov of a fire incident and instructing him to " correct that", and again asking Fashola, "why are you afraid of being investigated, " only to be tutored that his facts are nothing but fallacies.
At the end he went on to be very upset with Gov. Fashola's quip of not ever caring to visit sahararepporters website. Anybody can clearly see how Sowore stupidly started harassing the Gov for exposing his obvious ignorance. My good advice is that Saharareporters should refrain from lumping every public figure as a perceived corrupt enemy who be harangued, verbally abused and hunted down just to prove a point that they (sowore & co) are perfect investigative journalistic activists. It has not worked and will never work. I am now solidly in doubt of the garbage they feed on their website.
Re: Fashola's Sahara Interview by na2day(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2010
Fashola handled that impressively!
But that does not stop the fact that he had to hire a private firm to collect tax on behalf of the state, that is sheer madness! and he was boldly defending it in Uk?
Imagine united states or uk hiring private firms to collect their taxes?
Re: Fashola's Sahara Interview by Jarus(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2010
na2day!:

Fashola handled that impressively!
But that does not stop the fact that he had to hire a private firm to collect tax on behalf of the state, that is sheer madness! and he was boldly defending it in Uk?
Imagine united states or uk hiring private firms to collect their taxes?
I'm not sure there is anything wrong in hiring a private firm to collect tax on your behalf, if that's eocnomical, that is, if doing so is less expensive or only marginal more expensive but more effective, than government doing it. Even large private firms like mine outsource tax function. I believe private firm will be more effective and accountable in handling it.
Re: Fashola's Sahara Interview by Jarus(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2010
Meanwhile, let's continue here pls: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-554134.0.html

(1)

Jubilation As Court Knocks Out Zoning Suit / Sanusi’s Apology / Army Kills Pdp Delegate In Eket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.