Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me (13791 Views)

My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! / Muna Obiekwe’s Dead Body, Corpse (photo): See Story From His Sister... RIP / Muna Obiekwe’s Dead Body (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by AloyEmeka5: 3:53am On Nov 23, 2010
twinskenny:

guyz dont laugh

please whats d meaning of six pack??

A pack of 6 Budweiser beer.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by spikedcylinder: 4:12am On Nov 23, 2010
Chai. See his flat bom bom. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by bawomolo(m): 4:37am On Nov 23, 2010
why are you checking out a man's bom bom?

your own is too much cheesy
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Ivynwa(f): 4:41am On Nov 23, 2010
@Ikamefa
Nnaa men that your picture of six pack na end of discussion, which kind Orobokibo thirty- three fat pack be that one sef  grin grin grin

^^^ Mchhewww
Every man is required to have money Shikena. Make Ikechukwu broke tomorrow and see how the girl wey dey shout about 6 packs go run away.
If na by 6 packs make he go check out all those aboki wey dey offload cement from trailer or carpenters that work in Sawmills. See as dem 6 packs tight why she no follow those ones

I no fit die laughing grin grin grin Una no go kill me for Nairaland. I mean who can make me laugh heartly like this if not Nairalanders. I am loving you all.

Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me
@Poster
You try for the title of this your thread o-o-o
Na real well ryhmed lyrics be that o-o-o  cool cool cool
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 23, 2010
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by dayokanu(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2010
Ivynwa:

I no fit die laughing grin grin grin Una no go kill me for Nairaland. I mean who can make me laugh heartly like this if not Nairalanders. I am loving you all.

We love you too especially me
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by lifestyle1(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2010
Killz is a bad boi, well, I find it difficult to believe her claims, every lady will claim they are innocent until you catch them red handed, i am talking with experience, ask me what's my experience, angry
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Ranoscky(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
So na six pack dey rain now abi?. . .Oya na, lets go there. *make i see gal wey go ask me of money again*
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew! Jobless people.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by MrCork26: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2010
D'bang Nyanshed her, i waz there!! angry
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Skidoc(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2010
life_style:

Killz is a bad boi, well, I find it difficult to believe her claims, every lady will claim they are innocent until you catch them red handed, i am talking with experience, ask me what's my experience, angry

What's your experience? tongue
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by kushe: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2010
poverty makes us worship chicks unnecessarily in naija (sorry nigeria),cos if the average girl in mushin,bariga and okokomaiko could take a proper bath and smell really nice and not of sweat and sufferhead,trust me girls like these are all over london and dey do not cost a thing to own(didn"t say have).a churchrat wit balls can hav any girl in the world,if u doubt me ask julia roberts and halle berry and the countless no goods in london ridin drop dead gorgeous chicks.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Skidoc(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2010
^^^I agree with you but I don't think it's due to poverty. Just the "oyinbo colomentality" syndrome.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by ikamefa(f): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
dayo:

^^ Abeg what part of your body is that one?

nor be you dey find 6 packs  grin grin

Ivynwa:

@Ikamefa
Nnaa men that your picture of six pack na end of discussion, which kind Orobokibo thirty- three fat pack be that one sef  grin grin grin

Miss!!!! Ivy  cheesy its called 6 pack with a love trail cheesy not 33 fat pack!  grin Nwa nne its not easy getting that kinda things  grin

it takes a lot of work and dedication  cheesy
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by spikedcylinder: 3:26am On Nov 24, 2010
bawomolo:

why are you checking out a man's bom bom?

your own is too much cheesy

If I don't check out a man's own, who's own will I check out? Abeg warn yaself. angry angry angry
[size=2pt]Is your own flat by the way too? I like 'em flat and almost none existent. wink grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by enekwizu14(m): 3:17am On Nov 25, 2010
na for dis kain thread u go c women comment like say na them d thread dey respond to.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Ranoscky(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2010
^

Exactly!
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by lifestyle1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2010
I knew u gonna ask abt my experience,  amebo,  well my experience lately is heartbreaking my 7 years relationship with my girl ended within few hours,  she actually gave me a surprise birthday gift,  a baby from another guy,  worst part of it was that she made me ''top her'' despite the fast that she was 5months pregnant- she never told me she was pregnant and i was not suspicious,  even after she delivered through operation she still claimed she was not pregnant- girls are good liers,  but she later opened up when she could not hide her evil act and she concluded that she was raped and the guy has been sentenced to jail in south africa,  well i almost kill my self when she opened up,  i had to take heart and i  am writing a book and a song on my experience,  just watch out,
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by pinkieee: 12:44am On Nov 26, 2010
dunno what to say>>> buh honestly am jes confused kuz dbanj z jes sumone i admire so much, musikwise>> (nohardfeelings) sad
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Rhody005: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2011
mr cork, u are a very very useless person .why is it that u always have nasty stuff 2 post on this forum? pls go back 2 school and stop ur stupid tribalism , i noticed that that's all u are all about.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by 1759(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2011
Rhody005:

mr cork, u are a very very useless person .why is it that u always have nasty stuff 2 post on this forum? pls go back 2 school and stop your silly tribalism , i noticed that that's all u are all about.

Take mr cork serious at your own risk, the guy is just a clown.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by cescky(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2011
life_style:

I knew u gonna ask abt my experience,  amebo,  well my experience lately is heartbreaking my 7 years relationship with my girl ended within few hours,  she actually gave me a surprise birthday gift,  a baby from another guy,  worst part of it was that she made me ''top her'' despite the fast that she was 5months pregnant- she never told me she was pregnant and i was not suspicious,  even after she delivered through operation she still claimed she was not pregnant- girls are good liers,  but she later opened up when she could not hide her evil act and she concluded that she was violated and the guy has been sentenced to jail in south africa,  well i almost kill my self when she opened up,  i had to take heart and i  am writing a book and a song on my experience,  just watch out, 

grin cheesy kpele
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2011
Nonsense. I'm sure she must have swallowed D'banj's expulsions several times. . .only to come out in public and rant like most of them typically do. "over my dead body will D'banj sleep with me". .rofl. See her unnecessarily yellow face. . .perhaps she thinks that her pussie has very high value to anybody, delusion. There's no doubt that D'Banj (with his money and celebrity power) must have banged several waaay prettier and voluptuous naija girls than this skinny biaatch, thats for sure.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Queeniekruuz(f): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2013
Studio CFR: Women go talk one thing here

And go back go do another thing
i no go blame u na yeye u be..
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by adaxxy: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
You too be the main devil and for Dbanj he should just thank his head that the husband of woman he claimed to have had sex did not appear at his face with ak47 what kind of stupid joke is that ..grow up man.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by okwabayi(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
D'banj who _fucked a Hausa billionaire's daughter and Genevieve in the same year is who this toilet rat has mouth to talk about? Anyway, I don't listen to females anymore. It's a known fact what they say and what they do are two different things.
I'm sure she did this call out to get his attention and they finally did the deed later on.
By the way, Killz is a druggie. If the half skeleton could _fuck her for months or years then D'banj definitely has a chance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[photo] Cossy Finally Does It: Takes Off Top And Bra .. 18+ / Nickiminaj Looses Control As Fans Grab Her Ass(photo&video) / Why Waje And I Are Best Friends –omawumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.