Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me (13793 Views)

My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! / Muna Obiekwe’s Dead Body, Corpse (photo): See Story From His Sister... RIP / Muna Obiekwe’s Dead Body (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2010
This one na another yobo and adaeze, basket mouth and wife. Beasts kidnaps beauty.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Ranoscky(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2010
finemocha:

no offense to her but her man killz isnt cute either

If the pic on your profile is some what you, then pls, go and modify your initial post cos, Orie o ti'e foka sibe rara.

No offense.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by bisiaet: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2010
But could it be true that all these recent controversy about Dbanj be real? If yes is the answer then he need to slow down and keep a cuul for few moment because stuffs like create more trouble and confrontation than a mere joke or publicity or record selling.

On the side of Oflli her outbusrt is a bit unecessary because it is obvious being popular attracts rumour I mean very hard and dangerous ones indeed but be a public person she need to have a large heart to put her reaction under control. I see all her word as like someone who was tosed around or was asked to say what she said in other to soothe the heart of her boyfriend this is how I see it[b](No offense pls)[/b] and beside I was never aware if the guy and Dbanj ever had any issues at all am reading it now for the first time.

Well as per her boyfrinend to her he is the ultimate and whatever but I think for all these guys I see no reason why quarelling with each other life is too short for all these stuffs, we are all younger generation aspiring for the greater height in life, all this is me, is you and fighting should end and let every one of them move on well.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by GBT(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2010
no offense to her but her man killz isnt cute either

but that's for you and the most important thing is she is cool with her man[img][/img] grin
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Carlosein(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
d'banj had better clean up his act or else nemesis will catch up with him very soon.

haba, na only you de cry sing?
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Ibomade1: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2010
Yawn
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by eros(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2010
D'banj!!!! D'banj!!!! D'banj!!!!
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2010
Abeg shey na Ikechukwu dem dey call killz?
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by ikkkkk: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2010
if this is true, then D banj is not cool.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by ikamefa(f): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2010
dayokanu:

Abeg shey na Ikechukwu dem dey call killz?

noooo na me! "" grin """
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by dayokanu(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2010
Na you? No wonder.

Abeg make you show us your 6 packs (of guinness) and well built chest
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by amurx(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2010
him no dey serious na. He thnk say she b gene
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by cold(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2010
All dis talk abt six pack sef,oga oo.Didn't knw these things counted for much until lately.And i don't get it,why wld that journalist claim that D,Banj paid him to lie that Ike beat him,what purpose was that meant to serve
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by ikamefa(f): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2010
dayokanu:

Na you? No wonder.

Abeg make you show us your 6 packs (of guinness) and well built chest

gbam! enjoy  grin

Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Finland(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
twinskenny:

guyz dont laugh

please whats d meaning of six pack??
Six pack is the kinda stone like flesh in the tummy of a well built man, that is a man that visits GYM regularly.see pic below

Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by dayokanu(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2010
ikamefa:

gbam! enjoy grin

^^ Abeg what part of your body is that one?

Looks like an albino snake wrapped round a tree
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by cold(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2010
Nice pic up there.That dude is truly ripped,that taqs a lot of perseverence
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Em2va: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2010
Six pack are stones U place in ur abdominal regions! U can ask Dr 90210
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by mrofficial(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2010
So after getting this 6 packs thing, should we walk without clothes? Mchewww. na who get time go GYM.

What of girl wey no get milk jugs and yansh? She go visit Dr. Rey?  grin grin grin
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by cold(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2010
mr.official:

[b]So after getting this 6 packs thing, should we walk without clothes? Mchewww. na who get time go GYM.

What of girl wey no get milk jugs and yanch? She go visit Dr. Rey?  grin grin grin[/b]
You're not into it,so u no go undastand
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by mrofficial(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2010
^^^ I don't even want tha six packs, cos i don gym i don tire. The fine boy is enough for me. grin After all ikechukwu is WOGLY! So good for him. cheesy
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by googles: 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2010
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by mrofficial(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2010
^^^ Who will compare that body to Ikechukwu's own? See Ikechukwu head like mango own. Vein vein vein like person wey no dey chop. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by soloqy: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2010
twinskenny:

guyz dont laugh

please whats d meaning of six pack??

I think its some kind of beer pack or a promo pack for beers.

Like buy one get six or something of that sort.

What I dont understand is the whole noise about people with packs of beer.   angry grin
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by mrofficial(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2010
soloqy:

I think its some kind of beer pack or a promo pack for beers.

Like buy one get six or something of that sort.

What I dont understand is the whole noise about people with packs of beer.   angry  grin

Me self i tire. If na by packs now, and no longer money, na sharply i go go gym. Na packs make her dey date Ikechukwuu?  angry
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by googles: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2010
mr.official:

^^^ Who will compare that body to Ikechukwu's own? See Ikechukwu head like mango own. Vein vein vein like person wey no dey chop. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Officer cheesy

comot dia jor ! Ikesuku has a sexy body o

I heard one kolo song he sang I was cussing him out until i saw the video. . . the body got me singing the song to bed cheesy
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by fabileh: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2010
me na seven pack abs i see there ohhhh
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2010
If we no get money to buy 6 packs can we use Calabash to drink Palmwine then?

See that Ikechuckwu head as e be like bicycle seat
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by cold(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2010
guyz,guyz,everyman is required to have a six pack.It mqs u fitter,healthier & better looking smiley
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by dayokanu(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2010
^^^ Mchhewww

Every man is required to have money Shikena. Make Ikechukwu broke tomorrow and see how the girl wey dey shout about 6 packs go run away.

If na by 6 packs make he go check out all those aboki wey dey offload cement from trailer or carpenters that work in Sawmills. See as dem 6 packs tight why she no follow those ones
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by mrofficial(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2010
dayokanu:

^^^ Mchhewww

Every man is required to have money Shikena. Make Ikechukwu broke tomorrow and see how the girl wey dey shout about 6 packs go run away.

No mind them. If na by six packs, GYM still deu my backyard, na sharp sharp i go go build. Na six packs go buy food for house?

dayokanu:

If na by 6 packs make he go check out all those aboki wey dey offload cement from trailer or carpenters that work in Sawmills. See as dem 6 packs tight why she no follow those ones

LWKMD! After all, Ikechukwu no look any different from those abokis and carpenters.  cheesy
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by AloyEmeka5: 3:50am On Nov 23, 2010
Carlosein:

d'banj had better clean up his act or else nemesis will catch up with him very soon.

haba, na only you de cry sing?

What nemesis?. Dude is cleaning up your bank accounts and you are here talking nemesis. That is showBiz; if you are no more in the news, create any controversy to stay in headlines. Personally, I don't think D'BanG and IkeBanj have any problem between them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Waje And I Are Best Friends –omawumi / Girl Breaks Her Neck While Twerking On A Handstand (graphic Video) / Whats Up With Nike Oshinowo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.