Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) (39364 Views)

Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, A Death Trap (photos) / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by slade31: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mopolchi:
Abeg show dem Onitsha - Enugu expressway. This road still dey learn work.
work is currently going on in that road...in fact they have really gone far with the work...rcc is the firm in charge... please always verify your news
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by okongo(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
I am on the road and truth be told construction is ongoing with three contractors namely setraco, Arab contractors and ccecc. The op should have shown the completed part.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by amamahdaniel(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
J
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
-
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by Tipster07: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
We give loans to Businesses and people that stay around lekki, vi, Ajah, lekki, jakande, Awoyaya , lakowe eleko we can give you upto (50m) in 3 working days kindly Check my signature for further enqiry
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by maxzzo1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
adecz:

angry angry

Apart from increasing fuel & electricity
prices & triggering the worst inflation in
the history of this country, can
anybody really identify anything
this govt achieved in its first term?

This ur question hard o abi na jamb

angry

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Disgusting! There is no way in hell i would be driving my shiny Carefully polished 2017 AMG SUV Benz on this bloody road. I love my Car more than my Baby mama.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by lansintech(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wow this is bad
Apparently Nigerians prefer it when you beg them to do their jobs
I think if the youths, and the transport union and others join together to openly talk to members of the NATIONAL UNION OF CIVIL ENGINEERING at Ogidi Street, Off Presidential Road, Achara, Enugu
About these roads, they will be forced to do something
Siddon look no dey pay again o

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by ehissi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
nototribalist:
Fashola na scammer, I stay in Festac 21 Road A close, they should come and arrest me.

Please kindly indicate your house number for effective and prompt arrest as at when due. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by Ofemmanu1: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Chaiiii!

Red mud, gully, potopoto, idoti..

This is a godforsaken gutter.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by Ofemmanu1: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
gypsey:
Disgusting! There is no way in hell i would be driving my shiny Carefully polished 2017 AMG SUV Benz on this bloody road. I love my Car more than my Baby mama.

Living in Igbo zoo is epic.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by tayor3(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
Na them... lipsrsealed
Tipster07:
We give loans to Businesses and people that stay around lekki, vi, Ajah, lekki, jakande, Awoyaya , lakowe eleko we can give you upto (50m) in 3 working days kindly Check my signature for further enqiry
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by donprinyo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Buhari is not our president
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by Strawberryg(f): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Givenshy:
I blame PDP for this this road didn't spoiled today it as being there since years

Sincerely ur foolishness is top notch
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by graciamore(f): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
This road is far better than lokoja Ajaokuta road
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by akpunda86: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
All the major roads in enugu is in a deplorable condition
Enugu state is in the hands of a thief

Your fone number
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
After they will be shouting igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by ridwan006(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pathetic, bad leaders, yet they want to biafralise, its hunger and starvation that will kill em all
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by LJ1759: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
see road, looks exactly like the road i saw in beijng last week when i traveled out. my country is developing, pls someone should tell fashola to bring his car here
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by Alexaonfleek: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Givenshy:
I blame PDP for this this road didn't spoiled today it as being there since years
even if it was there during the days of pdp,can't apc do something about the roads?
Las Las both parties are useless
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by Jm879316: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
nototribalist:
Fashola na scammer, I stay in Festac 21 Road A close, they should come and arrest me.
okay I’m coming with DSS
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked

when they call Nigeria shithole, i think they ,meant that region

even local government road in my region isnt this bad

they come online to form billionaires and say lagos is an agbero state , abusing tinubu yet under tinubus watch FG asset cant become this destroyed

Stupidity is when u drop a comment and keep on modifying just to continue sounding stupid..... Lol

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by arsenal33: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Franklyspeakin:
I thought buhari has fixed this road... Lols....
I thought GEJ fixed it
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by Originalsly: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmm...... why is it that when I see deplorable whatever.... Aba always come to mind? Something needs to be done about this.
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by arsenal33: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
even if it was there during the days of pdp,can't apc do something about the roads?
Las Las both parties are useless
money don finish, pdp don chop am
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by kettykings: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked

they come online to form billionaires and say lagos is an agbero state , abusing tinubu yet under tinubus watch FG asset cant become this destroyed

This is a federal road
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by Mikat: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Where is Fasola? ,5th year as a minister and nothing to show but propaganda
Re: Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) by Jonathan39: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself i am in ogun state. And from what I have seen so far the worst roads in nigeria is in ogun state
solmusdesigns:
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) / Nigerians Evacuted From South Africa Arrives Lagos Via Air Peace / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.