Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University (12761 Views)

Ebonyi Journalist, Godfrey Chikwere Faces 7 Years Imprisonment Over Hate Speech / Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / VP Osinbajo Delivers 8th Convocation Lecture At UNIOSUN (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by OEPHIUS(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Enugu State Governor, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, this evening, treated former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and his entourage, to a memorable dinner at the Government House, Enugu.

Former President Jonathan is in Enugu for the 10th anniversary celebration and sixth and seventh convocation ceremonies of Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu, which held today at the university's permanent site, Ugwuomu Nike, where he delivered the Anniversary Lecture.

The dinner witnessed the display of the prestigious Igede dance by Enugu State cultural troupe, which spurred the former President, the governor and other dignitaries including the President-General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo, Chairman, Enugu State Council of Traditional Rulers, HRH, Igwe Amb Lawrence Agubuzu, the Paramount Rulers of Okpume town and Emakalakala town in Bayelsa State, HRH King A. J Turner and HRH King Iboro Adaba respectively, to take to the dance floor.

Details of the event later....

Gov. Ugwuanyi Bags Honorary Degree Award

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, was at today's 10th anniversary celebration and sixth and seventh convocation ceremonies of Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu, conferred with the award of Doctor of Political Science (DPS), Honoris Causa in recognition of his invaluable contributions to the growth and development of one of the fastest growing private universities in Nigeria.

It would recalled that Gov. Ugwuanyi's administration recently approved and released the sum of N500 million to the university to assist it in the construction of the 12-kilometre road to its permanent site, at Ugwuomu Nike and went further to donate a 500-KVA transformer to the institution, among other remarkable interventions.

Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR, who was present at the epoch-making event, delivered the 10th Anniversary Lecture.

Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal of Sokoto State and the former Executive Secretary, National Universities Commission (NUC), Prof. Dr. Julius Okojie, were also recipients of Honorary Degrees, in appreciation of their support for the Catholic university.

Enugu State is in the hands of God! ##

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by Sunofgod(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Fake
Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by OEPHIUS(m): 5:21am On Nov 24, 2019
More

1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by Alawaxbimbex(f): 5:43am On Nov 24, 2019
FTC.... grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by solmusdesigns: 5:43am On Nov 24, 2019
cool

Jonathan really loves the Ibo people,

Now that Ugwuanyi is building political bridges and wooing everyone PDP are blind , should election comes now they would present bigot Obi and fail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by uzohrome(m): 5:43am On Nov 24, 2019
Good man, more blessings and more wisdom.
Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by kenodrill: 5:44am On Nov 24, 2019
The clueless EJ

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by PrinceZahzah(m): 5:45am On Nov 24, 2019
My people cool

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:45am On Nov 24, 2019
Empty brains angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by Bobrisky1: 5:45am On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Jonathan really loves the Ibo people

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by ogawisdom(m): 5:53am On Nov 24, 2019
Really after helping APC in Bayeslsa

A man without balls

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by tayebest(m): 5:58am On Nov 24, 2019
Jonathan is now receiving hot stone left and right from the IPOB because he supported APC! grin grin

This guys never know how to play politics grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by Six11(m): 6:03am On Nov 24, 2019
A new book in the market and it's business opportunities are mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by blazesam(m): 6:03am On Nov 24, 2019
Hmm lord of otueke is still around? And look at the kind of thing that happened to him in bayelsa. Oga chop and go back, Igbo people will soon start their problem

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by Nvc078: 6:05am On Nov 24, 2019
Hope he didn't lecture them on how to BETRAY their political party?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by amamahdaniel(m): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2019
Best presido so far.

Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. It won't take more than 30 seconds. Thanks in advance and happy Sunday.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by VillagePipu: 6:06am On Nov 24, 2019
ogawisdom:
Really after helping APC in Bayeslsa

A man without balls

But your father with balls is an unknown nobody.

Carry PDP on your head but you can't elect sensible leaders in your village.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by VillagePipu: 6:08am On Nov 24, 2019
Nvc078:
Hope he didn't lecture them on how to BETRAY their political party?

Which political party is "their political party"? Hope you're not referring to PDP?

PDP that treats Igbos less than slaves.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 24, 2019
GEJ amaka

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by kelvxyn: 6:12am On Nov 24, 2019
GEJ, best presido Eva.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by Nvc078: 6:17am On Nov 24, 2019
VillagePipu:

Which political party is "their political party"? Hope you're not referring to PDP?

PDP that treats Igbos less than slaves.
No political party was mentioned in the post,however... Betrayal is never an option.if I don't want to work with you,I will come out openly and say it,not working for opposition while pretending to work for you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2019
tayebest:
Jonathan is now receiving hot stone left and right from the IPOB because he supported APC! grin grin

Mr. Politics

Take this to the Bank, No easterner or Niger Delta will ever hate GEJ. I have personal hatred for his incompetence but it ends there. He is a good statesman.

You think Igbos hate APC then you don't know Igbos. Forget this ipob miscreants they are a product of a schizophrenic conspiracy theorist Nnamdi Kanu. In 2023 if APC candidates magically becomes Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Vice Seyi Makinde and PDP magically becomes Rochas Okorocha and Vice Osibanjo or Elrufai I swear I will campaign and vote for APC with all I have got. I will make donations even though I know they don't need it.

Its about competence for us Igbos. Our Hero Ojukwu contested against a Fulani and still lost woefully throughout South East. I campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2014 because GEJ performed way below expectations. OBJ was way better than him even with all his issues. I regret my 2015 choice.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by Area4Area: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Jonathan really loves the Ibo people,

Now that Ugwuanyi is building political bridges and wooing everyone PDP are blind , should election comes now they would present bigot Obi and fail

He loves the Igbos but can you please tell us what he did for them while in office?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by Area4Area: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2019
amamahdaniel:
Best presido so far.

Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. It won't take more than 30 seconds. Thanks in advance and happy Sunday.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/
How many seconds will it take you to tell us what AHOC means, what it stands for and how you're planning to put into it, look at how you abbreviated it and most people don't know what it stands for and you want their votes.
Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by Area4Area: 6:48am On Nov 24, 2019
REDDEVILS1:

Mr. Politics

Take this to the Bank, No easterner or Niger Delta will ever hate GEJ. I have personal hatred for his incompetence but it ends there. He is a good statesman.

You think Igbos hate APC then you don't know Igbos. Forget this ipob miscreants they are a product of a schizophrenic conspiracy theorist Nnamdi Kanu. In 2023 if APC candidates magically becomes Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Vice Seyi Makinde and PDP magically becomes Rochas Okorocha and Vice Osibanjo or Elrufai I swear I will campaign and vote for APC with all I have got. I will make donations even though I know they don't need it.

Its about competence for us Igbos. Our Hero Ojukwu contested against a Fulani and still lost woefully throughout South East. I campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2014 because he performed way below expectations. OBJ was way better than him even with all his issues
Everything is in order except the bolded, so many dislike him for his incompetence because they had high hopes that he's going to deliver but failed
Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by Peresrichly: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2019
kenodrill:
The clueless EJ
Nama so the international body is also clueless abi for them accommodate him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by Peresrichly: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2019
tayebest:

Now look at where he who doesn’t know how to play politics is now chairperson of ISCP I know you would not even know the full meaning of that so go google it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by kenodrill: 8:28am On Nov 24, 2019
Peresrichly:

Nama so the international body is also clueless abi for them accommodate him.

You can't even write a complete and correct sentence yet you call someone "nama".

BUFO like you
Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by ogawisdom(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2019
VillagePipu:

But your father with balls is an unknown nobody.

Carry PDP on your head but you can't elect sensible leaders in your village.

A senseless thing like u should have been buried with your placenta bc u are subhuman
Re: Goodluck Jonathn Delivers Anniversary Lecture At Godfrey Okoye University by DennisEche(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
kenodrill:
The clueless EJ
Lols, father of clueless na pmb

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online / Deji Adeyanju: Nigeria Needs Igbo President In 2023, APC Must Zone To South-East / BREAKING: Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Hits 19.64% — Highest Since 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.