Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (53790 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by xelly: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2019
Area4Area:
We all pray he'd be proven innocent but question is, did he commit the crime he's accused of?
Stop all this victim mentality in everything, how everybody hates Igbos even God and the devil hate Igbos too.

Will you do that to Apple for breaching data agreements? Onyema is from Nigeria and we will stand to defend him. He does no wrong per our law.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by oyatz(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Wetin Musa no go see for gate!

The USA is accussing Onyeoma of breaking her laws (Not Nigerian laws) on American soil and you are here bringing Nigerian local Tribalism into it.

All these youth wings of tribal associations are now political contractors. It's either they have been paid by Onyeoma to give this press conference or they are positioning themselves to be paid for doing him some PR jobs.
All these tribal associations need to be regularly in the news to get financial rewards.

hammerD:
Ofcourse, I said it in my earlier post.

Joe Yorubakwe was a big clue. Same week he attack Air Peace whilst fronting Arik, this happens.

We know the people obsess with Igbo and their business pursuit.

From IVM to now Air Peace.

It is a shame they don't try dat with Fulani like Dangote or Dantata.

They say too much familiarity breeds disrespect.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Area4Area: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2019
xelly:

Will you do that to Apple for breaching data agreements? Onyema is from Nigeria and we will stand to defend him. He does no wrong per our law.
Tell that to the American government, you think they give in to sentiments?
We all pray that Mr Allen comes out clean but was the crime committed?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2019
Unfortunately for these misguided see-no-evil and defend-your-own-blindly youths, the USA and Canada policing and legal system is miles ahead of that we have in Nigeria. If Invictus Obi and his gang of fraudsters operated in Nigeria they will likely still be free and waxing stronger today. In the USA and Canada, investigations are thorough and comprehensive.

Names and reputations, especially of very successful and influential individuals, are not tarnished on the whim or "enemies" , "envious business partners" and "haters' as we have a culture of believing ignorantly in Nigeria to the extent these misguided youths can write what amounts to an attempt to exonerate an accused out of court. When Someone like Air Peace boss is indicted by US authority then it is safe to assume they have concrete evidence they are sure is enough to make their case.

These youths can write all the sabre-rattling articles and warning letter they want. Suffice to say the only salvation for the Air Peace boss, as far as USA and Canadian authorities are involved, is for him to be genuinely innocent. I personally doubt that and believe this will go all the way with no way back to credibility for the embattled Air Peace boss. Good luck to him and good luck also to his emotional fans and supporters who want to preempt justice in favour of a man they do not know.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Area4Area: 8:13am On Nov 24, 2019
candidtalk:
Unfortunately for these misguided see-no-evil and defend-your-own-blindly youths, the USA and Canada policing and legal system is miles ahead of that we have in Nigeria. If Invictus Obi and his gang of fraudsters operated in Nigeria they will likely still be free and waxing stronger today. In the USA and Canada, investigations are thorough and comprehensive. Names and reputations, especially of very successful and influential individuals, are not tarnished on a whim. When Someone like Air Peace boss is indicted by US authority then it is safe to assume they have concrete evidence they are sure is enough to make their case.

These youths can write all the sabre-rattling articles and warning letter they want. Suffice to say the only salvation for the Air Peace boss, as far as USA and Canadian authorities are involved, is for him to be genuinely innocent. I personally doubt that and believe this will go all the way with no way back to credibility for the embattled Air Peace boss. Good luck to him and good luck also to his emotional fans and supporters who want to preempt justice in favour of a man they do not know.
Don't mind them, we all pray Mr Allen comes out clean but the US and Canada won't and can't give in to sentiments, I'm even thinking the allegation to be true, how can two countries indict you at the same time?
I just pray he'd come out stronger and proven innocent after this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

Joe Yorubakwe was a big clue. Same week he attack Air Peace whilst fronting Arik, this happens.

You brilliance is in the Einstein range. Same week too FBI and CIA bosses were both seen meeting Tinubu and Yorubakwe at Bourdillon. Chai, fear Yoruba sha. So powerful they co-opt Americans at the highest level of power to join their conspiracy to bring down all-powerful and God-ordained Igbo man destined to become President of Nigeria and develop all countries of the world while liberating every black man in the process.

Or it could just simply be that , to everyone but Igbos, there is a chance the Air Peace boss is a crook, like Invictus Obi, who American authorities have genuine and damning evidence against.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Don't mind them, we all pray Mr Allen comes out clean but the US and Canada won't and can't give in to sentiments, I'm even thinking the allegation to be true, how can two countries indict you at the same time?
I just pray he'd come out stronger and proven innocent after this.

I think the allegations are true also and won't waste my time even indulging the conspiracy theory of ignorant Nigerians who do not know how the rest of the world works. I have a fair deal of exposure to the legal system in the UK. When you are accused of commiting a criminal offence in the UK it is the CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) who will decide whether to charge you to court or not after viewing the evidence the police and other investigative agencies have collated.

Even for ordinary folks, the CPS errs on the side of caution and will not go to Court unless they feel they have a strong and 70% winnable case. Now imagine a case involving a Bill Cosby, Donald Trump or Tony Blair. They would be ultra-cautious and only proceed if there is no way to lose and leave several agencies (Police force and CPS itself for example) with egg on their faces and very expensive lawsuits against constituted authority.

I believe the Air Peace boss is a goner like Invictus Obi but good luck to these Nigerian youths who think the USA and Canada operate like Nigeria where they can just write sabre-rattling letters and everything will go away or where misguided elders can write appeal letter for Kanu, who broke bail, to be allowed to come and bury his mum "without arrest or harassment". Sometimes, because I know what obtains elsewhere, I laugh at how far back Nigeria is and how ignorant some Nigerians are.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by healthserve(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Let us leave Mr. Onyeama alone abeg
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by healthserve(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2019
candidtalk:

I think the allegations are true also and won't waste my time even indulging the conspiracy theory of ignorant Nigerians who do not know how the rest of the world works. I have a fair deal of exposure to the legal system in the UK. When you commit a criminal offence in the UK it is the CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) who will decide whether to charge you to court or not after viewing the evidence the police and other investigative agencies have collated.

Even for ordinary folks, the CPS errs on the side of caution and will not go to Court unless they feel they have a strong and 70% winnable case. Now imagine a case involving a Bill Cosby, Donald Trump or Tony Blair. They would be ultra-cautious and only proceed if there is no way to lose and leave several agencies (Police force and CPS itself for example) with egg on their faces and very expensive lawsuits against constituted authority.

I believe the Air Peace boss is a goner like Invictus Obi but good luck to these Nigerian youths who think the USA and Canada operate like Nigeria where they can just write sabre-rattling letters and everything will go away or where misguided elders can write appeal letter for Kanu, who broke bail, to be allowed to come and bury his mum "without arrest or harassment". Sometimes, because I know what obtains elsewhere, I laugh at how far back Nigeria is and how ignorant some Nigerians are.

What are you standing for? Tell me its justice, and if it is, mind educating me why he should be gone for good like Invictus Obi why you put him on the same pedestal as Invictus obi?

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by francis5051: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2019
Johans1991:
when a fool get free 10mb
lol

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Bellotelli: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2019
Everything Na witch-hunt for nija

6 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by somalianprince: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2019
Good exposure. We must protect our own
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by idonhammer: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2019
muykem:
Igbo should use their closeness to Trump to clear him after all they supported his election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by healthserve(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

You're mouthed wink

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Kenturkey048(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2019
Iamgrey5:
It's a pity you don't use your brain too well.

The investigation that led to the indictment of the Air Peace boss didn't just started yesterday. So what role would you want us to believe Joe igbokwe played in that saga?

Let's us just hope there's a massive confusion or misunderstanding somewhere and the Air peace boss works free.
the investigation started when he allegedly diverted funds meant for air bus acquisition to his other us bank account..sooo

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by nedekid: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2019
pfadom:

See another ethnic bigot. Every reasonable Nigerian applauds and supports Air Peace. From the coalition of people, you should know that Onyema is a nationalist and a pride of the nation at that.

Carry your divisive nature comot please.
Thank you jare. 2 big Stout and 1 point and kill for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2019
Stupid talk.

You think the US is Nigeria?

People be talking as if they have their brains located in their blockus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Toscarel: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2019
muykem:
Igbo should use their closeness to Trump to clear him after all they supported his election.

dumbest thing I have heard in a while

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by franchasng: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2019
oyatz:
Wetin Musa no go see for gate!

The USA is accussing Onyeoma of breaking her laws (Not Nigerian laws) on American soil and you are here bringing Nigerian local Tribalism into it.

All these youth wings of tribal associations are now political contractors. It's either they have been paid by Onyeoma to give this press conference or they are positioning themselves to be paid for doing him some PR jobs.
All these tribal associations need to be regularly in the news to get financial rewards.

Shutup!! Do you know how many laws of other nations Apple, Boeing, Microsoft, Hp, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, etc have broken and yet heavens haven't fallen.

We must learn from the Chinese to grow like them and not allow US determine our progress.

Was that not how US Government went all out against Huaweii of China, but Chinese government stood behind Huaweii, today, the case is gone to the dust.....

US is no longer the only country that have access to technology....if US refuses to sell aircraft to Air Peace, AP can buy from Brazil, France, Germany, Russia, etc....whatever technology US have today, there and a handful of other nations that have same and ready to replace them.

Nigerian government should never succumb to US Govt threats on this Onyema case unless Buhari is truly a dullard like they alleged, what nonsense!!

Onyema did not steal nor loot anybody's money nor did he steal any money from any American bank or institution or individual, why label him a fraudster just like that What rubbish is that angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Awoo88: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2019
booscy:
If he is clean this is even a windfall for him.

Slam a libel suit against the US government for $1billion.

You want to take us government to court?
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Kenturkey048(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2019
Bellotelli:
Everything Na witch-hunt for nija
Belloteli united States na useless country....
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2019
This rubbish response is all you need to see that Onyema is nothing more than a common hustler masquerading as a business man

His response to his indictment has been to sponsor so called youth groups and internet noisemakers

I guess we can soon expect Kemi olunoyo to chip in, while telling us she did a stint with the fbi.

Wetin concern Dana , medview and co with your fraud? How would they have gotten wind of it?

I am embarrassed

Anyway, since air peace is an international air line, they should go the whole hog and ship these youths to demonstrate outside the court where the man will be arraigned

You will note that these business rivals are unnamed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by lastempero: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2019
It is time we kick uS on their butt, there own corruption is top notch, how come US is unable to fish out our corrupt politicians but rather it's only individuals that are hustling.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by xtrim1: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2019
People with low IQ just full nairaland. Purported graduates talking like this. It's a shame.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by voltron14: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

What are you standing for? Tell me its justice, and if it is, mind educating me why he should be gone for good like Invictus Obi why you put him on the same pedestal as Invictus obi?

Because he committed fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2019
candidtalk:

I think the allegations are true also and won't waste my time even indulging the conspiracy theory of ignorant Nigerians who do not know how the rest of the world works. I have a fair deal of exposure to the legal system in the UK. When you commit a criminal offence in the UK it is the CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) who will decide whether to charge you to court or not after viewing the evidence the police and other investigative agencies have collated.

So true.

Nigeria is a place where a man will commit a crime and people of his ethnicity will blame the police, the governor, the president, the legal system and even the opposition party of witch-hunting.

Nigeria is a weird place, I swear.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Sweeetheart(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
hammerD:

[/s]

you people always blaming others for your predicament. when is Igbo going to take responsibility for their actions

when?

instead of ranting, why not tell Ohamdike KANU to appeal on his behalf or his meeting with UN then na audio?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by healthserve(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2019
voltron14:

Because he committed fraud.

Nah, you can do better than this. What fraud. Whose money did he take?
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by airminem(f): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2019
Area4Area:
We all pray he'd be proven innocent but question is, did he commit the crime he's accused of?
Stop all this victim mentality in everything, how everybody hates Igbos even God and the devil hate Igbos too.
You dont make sure a general statement like that ok.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by yeyeosoronga: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2019
I really hope for his sake, he wasn't truly into fraud and money laundering.
That would be a real shame and embarrassment to the country and his family.
I hope he works will all the relevant enforcement agents to clear his name

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by efeski(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

why not go ad clear his name , its stupid to start throwing defense on a case we dont have details about

It's saddening when you read reactions like the press release put up by that body
Even more so by the majority of comments on this space
Ignoramuses everywhere.
They trivialise and tribalize everything

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
Shutup!! Do you know how many laws of other nations Apple, Boeing, Microsoft, Hp, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, etc have broken and yet heavens haven't fallen.

We must learn from the Chinese to grow like them and not allow US determine our progress.

Was that not how US Government went all out against Huaweii of China, but Chinese government stood behind Huaweii, today, the case is gone to the dust.....

US is no longer the only country that have access to technology....if US refuses to sell aircraft to Air Peace, AP can buy from Brazil, France, Germany, Russia, etc....whatever technology US have today, there and a handful of other nations that have same and ready to replace them.

Nigerian government should never succumb to US Govt threats on this Onyema case unless Buhari is truly a dullard like they alleged, what nonsense!!

Onyema did not steal nor loot anybody's money nor did he steal any money from any American bank or institution or individual, why label him a fraudster just like that What rubbish is that angry angry

How do supposedly educated people think like this?

He laundered huge amounts of money through the US banks, a clear violation of the laws of the United States, and instead of you to ask where the source of that money is coming from, you are blaming the US justice department for doing its job.

Oh Lawd!

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shade Okoya Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million / Old Naira Notes No Longer Acceptable In Nigeria Since February 10 - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.