Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,555 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (53781 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Yorubabyblood: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2019
booscy:
If he is clean this is even a windfall for him.

Slam a libel suit against the US government for $1billion.

even if hes is certified clean, he can't win America bro,,
America controls the world
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Rekhina(f): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2019
Depressed101:
I will heartily fly the embolded airline with all mine heart ♥ grin
So u are in love nwantinti with Adaibeku ?
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by BluntBoy(m): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Hahahaha ...igbos are like Hydra heads in business ...close air peace and see air CHINEDU ,air ogbuawa ,Okey airline air omoibo , Igbo aeroline ,air adaibeku grin spring up here and there ...

Fight Igbo business the more haha grin

You people are too tribalistic and paranoid about it. You think everyone hates you, and because of that sickness, you can't even reason properly.

Who really wants to destroy Igbo businesses? It is this mentality that makes the other tribes think that you people are criminally minded. Even if they catch a Chinedu with drugs, your mind immediately begins to rationalize the issue. You begin to think that Chinedu is being framed because he is Igbo.

You refused to read the charges or to take the time to understand them to see if there are merits in them. No, you refuse. Because you have made up your mind to see a world that is against Igbos.

And for your information, an indictment is a mere charge. The burden of proving Onyeama's guilt is on the United States. So, you don't need to start playing the victim's card already. If Onyeama is innocent, the charges would be withdrawn and he would have his own opportunity to slam a lawsuit.

Get it into your head once and for all. Many Igbos run businesses in and outside the country without problems. But as soon as an Igbo is charged with a crime, you all forget how thousands of other Igbos are going on with their businesses undisturbed even in the North.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by BlowYourMind: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2019
booscy:

Only if his hands are clean, all this super rich people are fantastically corruption.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by JuanDeDios: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2019
mgbadadike:
I just hope this man comes out clean.

He's an asset in Nigeria airline business.
I agree. And now this. Takes your mind to Glo, Arik and you wonder if all big businessmen get their funding from treasury-looting political leaders.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Kenturkey048(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

Are you his lawyer? No?

Let him go and clear his name in the US court of law. There is no APC or PDP there that are trying to witch-hunt him.

You are asking what crime did he commit. What exactly do you know about the case? Or you think the US prosecuting attorney will just level spurious charges against him?

If he's innocent let him go to the US and clear his name.
chairman watch movies to learn more about the u.s system...they av done worst than this to bring down people for reasons best known to them...CapitalPurnishment ..Useless country..or you think the case filed against sadamme Usain was real ??Bleep united state....

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

What's wrong with you guys with the crazy obsession to be judiciary and not learn to stand on the sidelines and watch things play out.

Why depict a man fully guilty before hes tried. Especially since he didn't confess privately to you that hes unwilling to stand trial

Read the post you are quoting again, slowly. Can't repeat myself unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2019
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extradition_law_in_Nigeria

That’s all you need. We have an extradition treaty with the us

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Conceptalumi: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2019
They can't pull him down, he's a patriotic man who chose to keep his fellow Nigerians happy and safe, a display of love towards everyone during the south Africa saga. Stand with onyema
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Pacesetter123(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2019
plaindealer:

Why are some Nigerians so shallow, naive, out of touch and unrealistic?

Who are they warning? They must think this is a joke or something frivolous.

It's ok to spew the same inter tribal and finger pointing rubbish at yourselves in Nigeria, but it's just stupid and idiotic to think such nonsense is acceptable or relevant in America and their law enforcement and judicial institutions.

Who are they warning? They are warning American government n dia collaborators of course.Do you want dem to forfeit billion of dollars paid to dem for ova 10 pieces of B737 max8 aircrafts? If de Airpeace airline coy is shut down cos of dis frivolous allegations,do you know de damage it will cause to Nigeriain economy?Did dey(America) release Mac Pence(or woteva de name is) to us?Despite being accused of involvement in Harlliburton bribery scandal,he escape to US n he was quickly made a Vice president to get immunity against prosecution in Nigeria's court.Chief Allen should be brot to Nigeria ASAP.We will make him de president or Senate president for him to have immunity also against America's prosecution.I love de unity of Nigerian youths on dis matter.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Isnow: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
Ofcourse, I said it in my earlier post.

Joe Yorubakwe was a big clue. Same week he attack Air Peace whilst fronting Arik, this happens.

We know the people obsess with Igbo and their business pursuit.

From IVM to now Air Peace.

It is a shame they don't try dat with Fulani like Dangote or Dantata.

They say too much familiarity breeds disrespect.

like seriously..these people have taken more than required
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Sagay212: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

Joe Yorubakwe was a big clue. Same week he attack Air Peace whilst fronting Arik, this happens.

Stop being a coward. Speak up and stop mumbling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Rekhina(f): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

You people are too tribalistic and paranoid about it. You think everyone hates you, and because of that sickness, you can't even reason properly.

Who really wants to destroy Igbo businesses? It is this mentality that makes the other tribes think that you people are criminally minded. Even if they catch a Chinedu with drugs, your mind immediately begins to rationalize the issue. You begin to think that Chinedu is being framed because he is Igbo.

You refused to read the charges or to take the time to understand them to see if there are merits in them. No, you refuse. Because you have made up your mind to see a world that is against Igbos.

And for your information, an indictment is a mere charge. The burden of proving Onyeama's guilt is on the United States. So, you don't need to start playing the victim's card already. If Onyeama is innocent, the charges would be withdrawn and he would have his own opportunity to slam a lawsuit.

Get it into your head once and for all. Many Igbos run businesses in and outside the country without problems. But as soon as an Igbo is charged with a crime, you all forget how thousands of other Igbos are going on with their businesses undisturbed even in the North.
the government is against him dats all I know , wait so u know more Dan all dis ethnic group excise?
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Advocate500: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2019
mgbadadike:
I just hope this man comes out clean.

He's an asset in Nigeria airline business.
even if he doesn't come out clean what will happen to him?As if those prosecuting are our lord jesus, d only reason they are fighting him is to pull him down nothing more, we will remain slaves to the white until something happen seriously.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by healthserve(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

Read the post you are quoting again, slowly. Can't repeat myself unnecessarily.

Go get yourself educated. When you learn your ignorance, endeavor to create a thread and make a public apology. Bye bro
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by abbasajao(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

But this guy you mentioned is one of you now. Abi he has been colonised by yoruba nation?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by MoIbrahim: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2019
booscy:

And you think the case will ever progress?
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by BreconHills(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

This isca simplistic and inane comment. Full of conspiracy speculation and certainly not worthy of a graduate. There are those who have analyzed what has happened, there have been cross arguments - all of them informative and evocative.

Then here you come with a pre independence argument. They flashed a red Cape at you and you and others went for it.

By the way you have freedom to express yourself. You are not the only one. Sometimes it even seems the platform rewards this type of tribe baiting nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Basic123: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2019
muykem:
Igbo should use their closeness to Trump to clear him after all they supported his election.

I love this

foolish people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Advocate500: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2019
Igbo:
Yarima Shettima does not speak on behalf of the north please!!
and a low life who will soon run out of data is speaking 4 the north abi?
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Newboss(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2019
My people. They are like dogs. Feed them when they are hungry and they will defend you when you are in trouble.

A man who got $20m moved to US via fraudulent Letter of credit to buy airplanes but ended up diverting the money to buy luxury cars like Rolls Royce and bulletproof Lexus and even designers? Na so una dumb?

Oh, I forget say na Nigeria be this. So long as you no dey show off, no yawa. No be today Nigeria cast. Baba is on his own, abeg. You do the crime, you do the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Sagay212: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2019
jakezebrax:

You forgot about Capital oil, when last did you hear about his business or him talking about his business? They frustrated him, used AMCON to take it over and chased him out. Gave him senate seat to keep shut.

They frustrated him because he is igbo abi? They also told him to take loan and refuse to pay back?
They took over Ben Bruce's silverbird because he is igbo too and not because he took loan and could not pay back. May God deliver you ipods from your generational curses.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Depressed101: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2019
Rekhina:
So u are in love nwantinti with Adaibeku ?
hahaha, not at all, it's just the one I am familiar with

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2019
Kenturkey048:
chairman watch movies to learn more about the u.s system...they av done worst than this to bring down people for reasons best known to them...CapitalPurnishment ..Useless country..or you think the case filed against sadamme Usain was real ??Bleep united state....

Lol. You want to compare the US legal system, even with its imperfections with the Nigerian judicial system? You must be joking.

So you also are of the opinion that the United States wants to bring down the man because he's Igbo?

Hilarious.

Let him go to the US and clear his name. There are many fine lawyers that can represent him well in the US.

You and I don't know jack shit about the full details of the allegations or lawsuit. Pronouncing him innocent or guilty is silly.

I also know that a US state's attorney will not waste taxpayer's money prosecuting frivolous charges. So I believe the man has a case to answer in court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Advocate500: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2019
johnmartus:
This is a right time for the government to clampdown on some individual parading themselves as leader of faceless group.
and who are the government?the legitimate or illegitimate government?that have lost popularity in the country, only the brainless one's still support them.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by ednut1(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2019
ornicus:

Thank you.the funniest thing about capital oil is that cosmas maduka got burned by his own tribalism.everyone warned him that ubah was bad news. But ubah pulled the tribe card.they hate me because I'm Ibo. And so maduka personally pushed for access bank to give ubah a loan.

It is the same sort of nonsense ubah pulled.loan to bring in product, which he then diverted to building a depot.
very stupid set of people always claiming marginalisation. Was atiku(not igbo) not fingered in the usa with his maryland house seized When obj tried to frame orji kalu with his usa house. The feds investigated and found out the house was bot with proceeds of another house he owned before he became gov. Case closed. Mr air peace why is money gotten for air planes diverted into accounts owned by you( they are screaming marginalisation ). No one buys buy 10 planes without loans or govt( like the arabs). If it was bank loan. The bank will transfer to Boeing or bombardier directly through his account. Its like the mama peace rumour is looking true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

Go get yourself educated. When you learn your ignorance, endeavor to create a thread and make a public apology. Bye bro

Why I'm responding to you, I really don't know.

It seems you have a comprehension issue.

You say I have declared him guilty. Go and read my post that you first quoted and show where I pronounced him guilty.

Learn to read to understand.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Kenturkey048(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

Lol. You want to compare the US legal system, even with its imperfections with the Nigerian judicial system? You must be joking.

So you also are of the opinion that the United States wants to bring down the man because he's Igbo?

Hilarious.

Let him go to the US and clear his name. There are many fine lawyers that can represent him well in the US.

You and I don't know jack shit about the full details of the allegations or lawsuit. Pronouncing him innocent or guilty is silly.

I also know that a US state's attorney will not waste taxpayer's money prosecuting frivolous charges. So I believe the man has a case to answer in court.
bros don't get me wrong.I ain't running comparism.what am saying is that they ain't as perfect as you think ..atleast I have friends there both living and working with fake permits..they are humans and they are also corrupt. What we have is also what they have ...just that their level of corruption in the public sector is at minimal level.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by franchasng: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

How do supposedly educated people think like this?

He laundered huge amounts of money through the US banks, a clear violation of the laws of the United States, and instead of you to ask where the source of that money is coming from, you are blaming the US justice department for doing its job.

Oh Lawd!
Go and tell that to the Chinese or Huaweii, idiats!!

What do you know Do you know anything about international trade wars and foreign trade policies

I don't care whatever they said Onyema did, so long as he didn't scam anybody, didn't steal money from anybody or bank, it doesn't matter to me...he is innocent, on this one, they can go to hell!!! angry angry
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2019
Sagay212:

They frustrated him because he is igbo abi? They also told him to take loan and refuse to pay back?
They took over Ben Bruce's silverbird because he is igbo too and not because he took loan and could not pay back. May God deliver you ipods from your generational curses.

Even God is tired... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by ednut1(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2019
Sagay212:

senseless yoots. They took over intercontinental and oceanic as akingbola and cecilia are from nnewi. They took over dansa owned by sani dangote an umuahia indigene. Even mrs owned by dantata is an akwa man Jokers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
U.S govt doesn't recognize any tribe in Nigeria. If the man is guilty, he should be punished according to the law and no group of persons should support what is wrong because "his business is helping Nigeria economy".

However, I am still expecting the igbos to insult Yoruba and Hausa on this too as they normally do on every issue

I don’t know what the theory is yet bt there is definitely a conspiracy and a sinister motive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shade Okoya Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million / Old Naira Notes No Longer Acceptable In Nigeria Since February 10 - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.