Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,158 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (53778 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by johnmattew: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
xelly:

Your wishes but not what happened. Current affair master.
Study the case before your claims.
not what happened??.... nairaland is riddled with illiterates.

DoJ fined Microsoft billions of dollars for breaking american laws and will fine Google,amazon,apple and Facebook by the time their probes is concluded..who will onyema or air peace when compared to world's most powerful companies that DoJ have handled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Area4Area: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
Don't mind the simps talking bullshyyyt....is it not America where internet wire frauds wire the highest amount of money and still receive it successfully and pull it without any issue

Same America haven't prosecuted the millions of shady American CEOs and company owners doing all manner of money laundering activities.

Onyema is innocent to me so long as he did not steal anybody's money, American government can go to hell on this one!! Unless Buhari will yield to their pressure as a President Buhari.

All the noise they made about Huaweii, what happened

I am sure their anger maybe that Onyema moved the move from US to Brazil to purchase aircraft from Brazil after he cancelled the order of Boeing 787 Max, which must have angered some people in Boeing with long leg in the US government system
Since you are the jury and the judge, we've heard you and he's innocent, can you now rest?

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by caracas: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
plaindealer:

Why are some Nigerians so shallow, naive, out of touch and unrealistic?

Who are they warning? They must think this is a joke or something frivolous.

It's ok to spew the same inter tribal and finger pointing rubbish at yourselves in Nigeria, but it's just stupid and idiotic to think such nonsense is acceptable or relevant in America and their law enforcement and judicial institutions.
So you think Americans are not corrupt or apply politics in their dealings, especially with other countries ?

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by deltateam: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
booscy:
If he is clean this is even a windfall for him.

Slam a libel suit against the US government for $1billion.

How convenient for you to type this at the comfort of your home.

Who will judge the case and who will grant the $1 billion largess?

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by caracas: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
U.S govt doesn't recognize any tribe in Nigeria. If the man is guilty, he should be punished according to the law and no group of persons should support what is wrong because "his business is helping Nigeria economy".

However, I am still expecting the igbos to insult Yoruba and Hausa on this too as they normally do on every issue
When a crack head n mind gets free 20mb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Personally, I have a hunch that they want to bring this man down, just when his business became large we see this Fools gathering dirt on him. What about Jeff Bezos and his tax problems they won't disturb that one. I hate Americans ehn.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by xelly: 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
johnmattew:
not what happened??.... nairaland is riddled with illiterates.

DoJ fined Microsoft billions of dollars for breaking american laws and will fine Google,amazon,apple and Facebook by the time their probes is concluded..who will onyema or air peace when compared to world's most powerful companies that DoJ have handled

When you can't read between line (Character of fools which is the highest for of illiterates) you go on talking trash. I am talking about the case of Onyema not DoJ mister intelligent with lack of comprehension capacity.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Area4Area: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
I repeat, so long as Onyema did not steal from anybody or bank or government, he remains innocent to me.

If he is found stealing, then my support for him seizes

They make it seem like every big Igbo business owner is fraudulent, and we refuse to accept it. This is why we are asking for Biafra because if we had Biafra, believe me, we are ready to cut ties with US and ally with China and Russia and other technologically developed nations just to protect our national businesses like this one.
Sorry I needed to shorten your long epistle, you are just shouting if he stole as that's the only financial crime recognized by the US.

Have you asked yourself if he ran foul of any US financial law, no court in the US has said he's innocent or guilty but you in Nigeria and on nairaland has given the final judgment on a case you barely know anything about, what if during the course of his trial, more dirt is dug out?
Why not tell Russia and China to give you Biafra instead disturbing us here, what are you waiting for? This is your moment, do it and cut off ties with the US.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by EasternActivist: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
Is time Nigerians stand by Nigerians even when indicted or innocent.

Other countries forming superior shouldn't decide for us whom to hate and despise as if we are nothing undecided
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
U.S govt doesn't recognize any tribe in Nigeria. If the man is guilty, he should be punished according to the law and no group of persons should support what is wrong because "his business is helping Nigeria economy".

However, I am still expecting the igbos to insult Yoruba and Hausa on this too as they normally do on every issue

IGBOS don't give a guy fuckkk about yoruba or hauss
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by CrimeKsmart: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
caracas:

When a crack head n mind gets free 20mb
Send your acct number let me send you 10k
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
Ofcourse, I said it in my earlier post.

Joe Yorubakwe was a big clue. Same week he attack Air Peace whilst fronting Arik, this happens.

We know the people obsess with Igbo and their business pursuit.

From IVM to now Air Peace.

It is a shame they don't try dat with Fulani like Dangote or Dantata.

They say too much familiarity breeds disrespect.
It beats me that some graduates make such comments in this forum.
It makes me understand that Nigeria really has a long way to go because those expected to rise to the occasion are still sleepwalking while the others are truly confused.

If this man's issue is in Nigeria I wouldn't have said anything.

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by oyatz(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
1) You lack manners.

2) What you are saying is irrelevant to what I wrote.

franchasng:
Shutup!! Do you know how many laws of other nations Apple, Boeing, Microsoft, Hp, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, etc have broken and yet heavens haven't fallen.

We must learn from the Chinese to grow like them and not allow US determine our progress.

Was that not how US Government went all out against Huaweii of China, but Chinese government stood behind Huaweii, today, the case is gone to the dust.....

US is no longer the only country that have access to technology....if US refuses to sell aircraft to Air Peace, AP can buy from Brazil, France, Germany, Russia, etc....whatever technology US have today, there and a handful of other nations that have same and ready to replace them.

Nigerian government should never succumb to US Govt threats on this Onyema case unless Buhari is truly a dullard like they alleged, what nonsense!!

Onyema did not steal nor loot anybody's money nor did he steal any money from any American bank or institution or individual, why label him a fraudster just like that What rubbish is that angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by GMbuharii: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Good..but seriously,they should beware of the nitrogenous ewedu and sulphuric acid gbegiri amonia gas emitting group amongst them.....they can betray and mine any head @short notice.
Be ye warned..

grin
Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Olugbanko: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
Ofcourse, I said it in my earlier post.

Joe Yorubakwe was a big clue. Same week he attack Air Peace whilst fronting Arik, this happens.

It is a shame they don't try dat with Fulani like Dangote or Dantata.

If your cupboard is skeleton free,no one would bother opening it! it is common knowledge that fraud and people from the lost tribe of the Jews are Siamese twins which have proved too difficult to be separated, thus the need for scrutiny.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by agabusta: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
jakezebrax:

You forgot about Capital oil, when last did you hear about his business or him talking about his business? They frustrated him, used AMCON to take it over and chased him out. Gave him senate seat to keep shut.

Did he borrow money he couldn't pay back? you can't come to a public forum and be talking like an illiterate.

There are many Igbo businessmen doing very okay. Its just a pity that whenever any Igbo businessman has any issue, you'll start your conspiracy theories.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by airbrush: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by LZAA: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
GMbuharii:
Good..but seriously,they should beware of the nitrogenous ewedu and sulphuric acid gbegiri amonia gas emitting group amongst them.....they can betray and mine any head @short notice.
Be ye warned..

grin
Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nwaonyishi69: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
Are these bold-ethnic-leaders educated or the same touts used by meyeti Allah, egbesu boys and mc oluoma to rig and back rigged elections?

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by airbrush: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Send your acct number let me send you 10k

10 kobo ?
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by ofwest47(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
The so called Yorubakwe brainless idiots has any of you any knowledge of the goings on in advanced societies like the US.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by googi: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ok, if it not EFCC it must be Buhari or Jubril.

pfadom:

Why are you off radar? What concerns EFCC in this matter?
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by skales67(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Iamgrey5:
It's a pity you don't use your brain too well.

The investigation that led to the indictment of the Air Peace boss didn't just started yesterday. So what role would you want us to believe Joe igbokwe played in that saga?

Let's just hope there's a massive confusion or misunderstanding somewhere and the Air peace boss works free.

He talked about Joe Yorubakwe...you are talking about Joe Igbokwe...seems to be another person you are talking about.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Iamgrey5(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
skales67:

He talked about Joe Yorubakwe...you are talking about Joe Igbokwe...seems to be another person you are talking about.
it's the same person

Will a Yoruba person bear the name Yorubakwe?
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Jamesline007(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
You fools make it easy for people to hate you.
Why not shut the hell up and let's think of how we can get this our national treasure out of this mess.
muykem:
Igbo should use their closeness to Trump to clear him after all they supported his election.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by lonlytroy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
We all know that, same way they sabotage our power sector
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by backbone503(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
You see how Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion, are rallying round to support Allen Onyema? Moral: When you rise, no forget your people.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by kollinz1234(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
booscy:
If he is clean this is even a windfall for him.

Slam a libel suit against the US government for $1billion.

Lol no man is innocent. If proven clean, he should dust his bum bum and go and continue his business, else, they will search his entire generation until they get sth against him.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Numerouno94(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Abeg wat has US government dn to our corrupt politicians who transfers our funds which was stolen frm us to their accounts in US?.. I will take em serious wen dey start wit our politicians.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Westernlove: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
[s]Ofcourse, I said it in my earlier post.

It is a shame they don't try dat with Fulani like Dangote or Dantata.[/s]

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Gecoz: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
So even USA election dey pain u for body No wah ooh, oga juu. Look into the mirror and ask yourself will you progress with the hatred in you?

muykem:
Igbo should use their closeness to Trump to clear him after all they supported his election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shade Okoya Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million / Old Naira Notes No Longer Acceptable In Nigeria Since February 10 - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.