Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" (5222 Views)

"We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP / Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Over Alleged Threats To Kill Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 24, 2019
IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu warned Onyeama that Nigeria is never comfortable to see an Igbo man as the face of business or unseat Dangote. IPOB warned him that no matter what he does for Nigeria, they will come after him like Innoson, Ibeto and others, and will shred him to pieces. Another Nnamdi Kanu prophecy happening! As he always says " serve the zoo and come back in shame."

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:03am On Nov 24, 2019
Your write up is true. It is clear Nigeria dont feel comfortable with a very successful igbo man on the spotlight. I'm very certain the FG of nigeria have hand in the us saga against this man

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by Alono78: 6:07am On Nov 24, 2019
Why are they after ipob?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by naijaguy123456(m): 6:20am On Nov 24, 2019
The Airpeace guy is a thief basic . He’s fronting for Jonathan family. All that money was stolen from Nigeria. Read the 26 pages of indictment before you defend him .

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by Yebosola(m): 6:28am On Nov 24, 2019
IPOB Leader N. Kanu is the Achilles heels of the IGBOs in general, the quicker they denie this guy the better for them, yanning dust to wipe up sentiments is like burning bridges which decent IGBOS are building,Igbos are not going anywhere soon, not that is not achievable, but this guy approach is just not it.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by Yujin(m): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2019
Yebosola:
IPOB Leader N. Kanu is the Achilles heels of the IGBOs in general, the quicker they denie this guy the better for them, yanning dust to wipe up sentiments is like burning bridges which decent IGBOS are building,Igbos are not going anywhere soon, not that is not achievable, but this guy approach is just not it.
Coming from someone who wants you to think he loves Igbos. If not that I've studied the history of the Jews and saw that a people could be hated for no tangible reason, I would have believed my people are at fault from the barrage of hatred they get from their supposed compatriot. Our freedom from the evil contraption will come some day and I assure you that all the riffraffs that consistently spew hatred towards us will be paid in kind.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by itsme01: 7:02am On Nov 24, 2019
grin

last time i checked its a US (state of Georgia) vs Onyeama and not Nigeria vs Onyeama case

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by ikennamadu1(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2019
naijaguy123456:
The Airpeace guy is a thief basic . He’s fronting for Jonathan family. All that money was stolen from Nigeria. Read the 26 pages of indictment before you defend him .
Shame on you and your generations.... Na u make am thief... Poverty mentality... No go make money... Dey here dey call person thief....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by Bobrisky1: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
grin

last time i checked its a US (state of Georgia) vs Onyeama and not Nigeria vs Onyeama

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by egopersonified(f): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2019
but I read here that the case has being on since 2010

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by johnmartus(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2019
Criminal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by Smalldick123(m): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2019
Nmandi kanu is a true prophet. He prophesied about jubril & all other nigeria problems before it came to pass

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by adekolaelect(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
Your write up is true. It is clear Nigeria dont feel comfortable with a very successful igbo man on the spotlight. I'm very certain the FG of nigeria have hand in the us saga against this man
America government is investigating one for corruption in their country and some brainless ,sentimental,hypocritic slowpoke are attaching it to Nigeria government .why can't you people wait for the conclusion of their investigations to substantiate if the man is fraudster or not .a stupid,lazy and crazy man blame somebody else for his personal lives unproductive and Bad moral .if you all feel Igbo's are the main target of corruption fight in Nigeria and the whole world !!!!!! Try to change your Attitudes positively towards corruption ,frauds,Banditry ,Bad moral and your love for money by all means than to blame somebody else for your bad personal behavioral act.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by Akiara: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2019
Glo Network is a business interest of IBB and do you see IGBOs maliging Adenuga?

You louts are so pathetic that it's absolutely disgusting. Tinubu became an overnight billionaire from which source of business?

Shame on you. ...spits

naijaguy123456:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by OldBeer: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2019
Thank you daddy Kanu.
You just said the truth.

Please try to speak to some of the powerful Jews in America. Let them know that one of their own is being persecuted by America. And they should do something about it.

God bless you sir.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2019
ikennamadu1:

Shame on you and your generations.... Na u make am thief... Poverty mentality... No go make money... Dey here dey call person thief....

No. Shame on you. You guys said more than this in defence of Invictus Obi. What is it with the Igbo man and an inclination to defend his own blindly. You may not like what the guy said but this is no time to make noise given what has happened already with Igbos humiliated for defending Obi blindly and claiming 'powerful forces' want to bring down progress of a 'gifted' Igbo man.

This is a time for Igbos to just shut up and let US investigate and conclude their case against the Air Peace boss. If Igbos are not so emotional then they will see this is the best stance because defending another high-profile Igbo blindly, only for him to then be found guilty, moves Igbos further up in the mind of others as a people blind to the fault and misdeed of their own and can therefore never be trusted to be just and fair to others.

Carry on sha. We will see where this approach takes you. We all see where Obi is today.

https://www.thecable.ng/invictus-obi-nigerian-entrepreneur-remanded-in-us-prison-until-february-over-11m-fraud

Invictus Obi, Nigerian entrepreneur, remanded in US prison until February over ‘$11m fraud’

Obinwanne Okeke, Invictus Group CEO, who is better known as Invictus Obi, has been remanded in a US prison until February 2020 over an alleged $11 million fraud.

He pleaded not guilty to a two-count-charge of internet fraud when his case came up for hearing at a court in Virginia on Monday.

The entrepreneur who was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) was investigated for an alleged $11 million internet fraud.

At the commencement of his trial, the judge at the federal courthouse, Virginia, ordered that Okeke be remanded in prison until February 18, 2020 when the trial will continue.

Okeke will have spent six months in prison by February.

A federal grand jury had looked at the evidence presented by the FBI and the United States Department of Justice.

The jury was unanimous that Okeke should be made to forfeit at least $11 million in asset. The department found him guilty, and recommended his trial.

If convicted, Okeke could spend up to 30 years in prison, and the likelihood of forfeiting his wealth.

The Nigerian was once listed by Forbes as one of the 100 Most Influential Young Africans.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by Area4Area: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2019
itsme01:
grin

last time i checked its a US (state of Georgia) vs Onyeama and not Nigeria vs Onyeama

I tire for wailers and haters, instead of them to face the state of Georgia and the US, it is now Nigeria against Igbos, always crying the victim.
Thank God I've not seen the usual "it's Yoruba and Hausa jealousy that caused this".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2019
Imagine passing this victim mentality to your children! That is the first defeat they would face in life

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by churchmind: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2019
naijaguy123456:
abeg na thief lineage u from?na only question I dey ask,no vex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by oyatz(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2019
Bros calm down.

Mr Onyeoma is been investigated in the USA for allegedly breaking some American laws particularly in the State of Georgia and the investigation spanned to 2010.

This has nothing to do with Tinubu, IBB or other Nigerian Tribes.

Akiara:
Go Network is a business interest of IBB and do you see IGBOs maliging Adenuga?

You louts are so pathetic that it's absolutely disgusting. Tinubu became an overnight billionaire from which source of business?

Shame on you. ...spits

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2019
Yujin:

Coming from someone who wants you to think he loves Igbos. If not that I've studied the history of the Jews and saw that a people could be hated for no tangible reason, I would have believed my people are at fault from the barrage of hatred they get from their supposed compatriot. Our freedom from the evil contraption will come some day and I assure you that all the riffraffs that consistently spew hatred towards us will be paid in kind.
You should have not replied the f*ool.
We know how it goes now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by SalamRushdie: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2019
The case is clear like the day so please let's not put a victimization color to it ...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by Almajiri1: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2019
Allen Onyeama did what a right businessman with real love for fatherland will do. No regrets or questions about his patriotism.

The question now is will the state to whom he has shown such unflinching love and loyalty throw him under the bus to please the most corrupt empire called America?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by naijaguy123456(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2019
Who is this 1mbecile ?
Akiara:
Go Network is a business interest of IBB and do you see IGBOs maliging Adenuga?

Shame on you. ...spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by obidark: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2019
Almajiri1:
Allen Onyeama did what a right businessman with real love for fatherland will do. No regrets or questions about his patriotism.

The question now is will the state to whom he has shown so unflinching love and loyalty throw him under the bus to please the most corrupt empire called America?

hey hey hey hey....full stop....if he fvck up make him carry he own cross alone,abeg....

nigeria no send anybody....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by Depressed101: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2019
I am still observing, I still don't want to believe, someone in Nigeria can pull such a heavy string in the US. It's almost impossible, well let's just wait a little, but I don't rule witch hunting out of the possibilities...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by Yebosola(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2019
Yujin:

Hatred in you IPOB is hereditary, it shows in your write up,I pity the IGBOs that your senseless doctrines is affecting, book mark this page,it cant and will not happen in your HATRED GENERATION ,because any causes build on hatred will never see the light of the day.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by Yebosola(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Omnibus:
You should have not replied the f*ool.
We know how it goes now

You know Nada,u are a pathetic hateful,tribal bigot,and am sure Southwest is your mini- london,the problems with u people was that no matter the crime of your people,u must put tribal insinuations into it,whereas crimes knows no religion or tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by BlowYourMind: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2019
Why did onyema soil his hands? If he has no skeleton in his cupboard, he is coming out stronger and better.
1 John 3:21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by OldBeer: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2019
Yebosola:

Hatred in you IPOB is hereditary, it shows in your write up,I pity the IGBOs that your senseless doctrines is affecting, book mark this page,it cant and will not happen in your HATRED GENERATION ,because any causes build on hatred will never see the light of the day.
You should be praying it sees the light of day so they can carry their evils and leave.

As it is now, they are the ones soiling the country's name.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by IGBOSON1: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2019
ikennamadu1:

Don't blame him bros! His thinking is: he's got to be a 'thief'.....how can a Igbo man be this successful and be at the top of any business in Nigeria when he's not Fulani or Yoruba! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Warned Onyeama After South Africa Rescue "They'll Come After You" by alezzy13: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2019
catoluy:
[s]IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu warned Onyeama that Nigeria is never comfortable to see an Igbo man as the face of business or unseat Dangote. IPOB warned him that no matter what he does for Nigeria, they will come after him like Innoson, Ibeto and others, and will shred him to pieces. Another Nnamdi Kanu prophecy happening! As he always says " serve the zoo and come back in shame.[/s]"

most likely you've not even read the indictment. Investigations at the behest of US, dating back to 2010 (btw, who was in power then??) which gave full and complete details about the transactions and you're talking trash.

Its really regrettable that OP and his jobless cohorts are fighting hard to bring ethnic coloration to this, when it is clear that the support for aviation magnate has been near universal. Indeed, aside some incorrigible tribalists, almost all have voiced support for him. Only today we've read how the youth council which comprises Arewa, Ijaw, Ohaneze, etc is even asking FG to protect the much loved businessman.

Pls I suggest for the sake of the man, OP and his cohorts be ignored.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Commends Ijaw Youths For Conducting A Successful Convention / Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election / Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.