Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride (5221 Views)

Yuguda, Abubakar, Gidado In Missing Aircraft As It Lands In Nigeria (Photo) / Gov. Yuguda & Emir Of Bauchi Playing Football / Gov. Yuguda Fires 6,000 Political Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by congoshine(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2008
Please send your wishes to the latest celebrity couple in town !

Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by congoshine(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2008
Give Yuguda 2 months from now,he'll be back in PDP !

Dejavu : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-61668.0.html
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by tpia: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2008
gov Yaguda of which state plz?  Some of us don't know.

the bride looks like a Somali lady. Also reminds me of Tia and Tamora from the Sister Sister sitcom.
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by oderemo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2008
celebrity indeed
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2008
tpia:

gov Yaguda of which state plz? Some of us don't know.

the bride looks like a Somali lady. Also reminds me of Tia and Tamora from the Sister Sister sitcom.

governer isa yuguda of bauchi state and thats pres. yar 'adua's daughter.
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by tpia: 12:45am On Dec 31, 2008
RICHIE BOI:

governer isa yuguda of bauchi state and thats pres. yar 'adua's daughter.

thanks.

I just found out she's his fourth wife?

I wonder why EFCC doesnt investigate and lock up all the public officials with more than one wife? Because its impossible not to be corrupt and loot the treasury when you're a licentious polygamist.

whose taxes are paying for all these wives?
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 31, 2008
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by congoshine(m): 1:55am On Dec 31, 2008
With all due respect,this just confirms that we really need to understand each others culture better. I can't imagine giving my daughter to my friend as a third or fourth wife.

From my side of town,if you really want to cement friendship ,you try to get your daughter to marry your friend's SON

Imagine this old guy that has seen all that life has to offer ,penetrating this beautiful looking virgin  angry angry angry
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by naijaking1: 2:15am On Dec 31, 2008
Send wishes? You must be kidding. Congratulate a pedophile for his newest victim?
So while other state governors around the World are busy trying to creat more jobs, balance the budgets, and improve education; Yuguda would be busy figuring out how to satisfy his 4 wives.
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by tpia: 4:24am On Dec 31, 2008
congoshine:

From my side of town,if you really want to cement friendship ,you try to get your daughter to marry your friend's SON

Imagine this old guy that has seen all that life has to offer ,penetrating this beautiful looking virgin angry angry angry

thank you.

makes one wonder if there are no upwardly mobile eligible young guys for the girl to choose from. The governor sef no get shame. The man and others like him ought to be queried, for real.

this is very annoying. Thats how they start running helter skelter stealing govt money to feed the numerous mouths they brought on themselves. I dont see how an arrant polygamist can be a good leader.
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by Kobojunkie: 4:30am On Dec 31, 2008
She is 21 and she agreed to this?? shocked

We have a president who agreed to giving this old dude his 21-year old for 4th wife?? shocked

AAARRGGGHHH!!!
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 31, 2008
tpia:

thank you.

makes one wonder if there are no upwardly mobile eligible young guys for the girl to choose from. The governor sef no get shame. The man and others like him ought to be queried, for real.

this is very annoying. Thats how they start running helter skelter stealing govt money to feed the numerous mouths they brought on themselves. I don't see how an arrant polygamist can be a good leader.

Come on, what do you find annoying about these perverts in the north? Is it no more a way of life among your sick northern brothers?
The dumb president's daughter is even too old compared to others that are married off and raped at the age of 6,7 and 8. At least the pervert (yugudu) wont have to treat her too bad knowing what the consequences might be. She is lucky i say. tongue
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by Jarus(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2008
tpia:

I wonder why EFCC doesnt investigate and lock up all the public officials with more than one wife? Because its impossible not to be corrupt and loot the treasury when you're a licentious polygamist.

Stupid. Polygamy has nothing to do with looting. Are the Iboris,Alams, Odili etc polygamists? Arguing that EFCC should lock up public officials with more than one wife is height of idiocy. Girl, argue with wisdom!
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2008
Dear Yuguda

This is a wonderful move. In this era of credit crunch and economic meltdown, one needs to consolidate and increase one's capital base. This new acquisition is fantastic. It combines the merits of both merger and almagamation. In fact it is nothing but sherry-picking and sincerely u ve picked the best. At least now u re sure u re going to have a very free hand in ur state, no EFCC hounding u and nothing will delay ur state allocate. Happy looting.

Bros carry go, nothing do u. If I had the opportunity, would have done the same thing.

Am expecting another bride in 2015, hopefully an Igbo girl (if PDP power sharing programme survives that long).

Fellow Strategist
Xavier.

1 Like

Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by Moves: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2008
Poster, Are you High? send congratulations for what? This is a disgrace; how can YarAdua allow his daughter to do such; how can such pretty enlighten girl; a presidents daughter allow herself to be married off as no. 4,  when there is loads of highly intelligent & exposed hausa bachelors, Mr presido is too slow; lacks exposure, being educated doesnt make him enlighten or exposed, DAMN nigeria women should protest this,
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2008
Moves:

Poster,  Are you High? send congratulations for what? This is a disgrace; how can YarAdua allow his daughter to do such; how can such pretty enlighten girl; a presidents daughter allow herself to be married off as no. 4,  when there is loads of highly intelligent & exposed hausa bachelors, Mr presido is too slow; lacks exposure, being educated doesnt make him enlighten or exposed, DAMN nigeria women should protest this, 

Instead of simply congratulating the pervert yugudu, you decided to show the height of your jealousy.
This is their culture and it may surprise you to know that the sick girl was the one who insisted on marrying this pedophile. Beleive me, its no biggie for the girl, the mom, yaradua and those that practice such culture.

This has nothing to do with being a harvard graduate or being exposed. tongue
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by Lagosboy: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2008
naijaking1:

Send wishes? You must be kidding. Congratulate a pedophile for his newest victim?
So while other state governors around the World are busy trying to creat more jobs, balance the budgets, and improve education; Yuguda would be busy figuring out how to satisfy his 4 wives.

Pls i think we should separate a persons personal life from governance. This guy hasnt done anything wrong you called him a peadophile. Do you know the definition of that word? This girl is 21yrs old and married this man out of her free will ( i suppose) so whats the problem. An educated girl knows what she is doing.

We all knw many Nigerian men date younger girls fit to be their daughter so whats the big problem in it if he marries her and she is willing to marry him it is nobody's business.

What concerns us is public looting

1 Like

Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by Lagosboy: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2008
Funny many nigerian girls would rush over their heels to marry this man because he his a governor and weilds power and rich. They now cum here to say blah blah blah. If this man should go to moremi hall in Unilag hundreds of girls would fight themselves to sleep with him. Pls lets be real at least we knw the presidents daughter hasn’t married him in order to be richer.

1 Like

Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by otokx(m): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2008
This is food for thought.
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by Moves: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2008
Lagosboy:

Funny many nigerian girls would rush over their heels to marry this man because he his a governor and weilds power and rich. They now come here to say blah blah blah. If this man should go to moremi hall in Unilag hundreds of girls would fight themselves to sleep with him. please lets be real at least we knw the presidents daughter hasn’t married him in order to be richer.
I think u dont realise the import of this marriage on the wider female population, no matter ur level f enlightenment and family attainment ur culture or family can make u end up as 4th best; as u mentioned above some girls will marry this guy for wealth & power- which makes it understandable if though their reason is unacceptable; but in this case the girl does not need it; u r telling us to accept that nothing iffy when an enlightened 21yrs daughter of a president decides to be no.4 for a guy; comon , even the socalled unilag girl will think twice about being number but for material benefit, something is wrong
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by Dede1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2008
In democracy, numbers are the key to winning.
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by tpia: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2008
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by otokx(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2008
can't you see she is smilling? she is very happy.
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by tpia: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2008
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by bawomolo(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2008
tpia:

how can she not force her lips into the shape of a smile when the man is breathing down her neck?

She doesnt look happy at all. More like resigned.

and how do you know this. she seems fine with it.
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by tpia: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2008
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by doyin13(m): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2008
tpia:

if you see your significant other with that expression on her face, you'd better sit up instead of assuming she's "happy".

abi oo.

that is how these Oyinbos' do over here. That treacherous, devious, ill-intentioned smile
wey no dey show teeth.
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by otokx(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2008
is the first time a daughter of yar adua will be marrying a married man?
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2008
doyin13:

abi oo.

that is how these Oyinbos' do over here. That treacherous, devious, ill-intentioned smile
wey no dey show teeth.

yep. . . creepy smile!!
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by H2O2: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2008
YAH

I want to learn to smile like that cool .
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by Naijex: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2008
So, Mr. president fit make him daughter 4th wife for one Gov. Ahba

No be intellectual illiteracy be that.
Re: Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride by superboi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2008
this is to show the mentality of our president, he no even mind for im daughter to be 4TH WIFFFFFE.imagine 4th WIFFFE.that means e no go mind nigeria to dey carry last be dat becos for islam na last wife be dat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: – Sen. Ararume Opens Up! / Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report / APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.