Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser (50596 Views)

Afghanistan Crisis: Lauretta Onochie Reacts 'Let's Guard Our Utterances' / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by dederocs(m): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2019
This woman cheesy grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Harlem2(m): 6:53am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Ewu yorrobber! I'm sure you typed this nonsense from your wife's paraga joint. Mkpi!

Normal wailinggrin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Gandollaar(f): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2019
Harlem2:

Normal wailinggrin
Bro you will wail more if you are in my shoes. APC zombies are fuvcking annoying! grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by olatilldend: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2019
I think the good thing out of all this is that people who steal money will start thinking twice before laundering through countries like US and start looking at establishing companies and investment in Nigeria.

Las las economy go improve.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by airbrush: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2019
Jengem:
That guy is a thief

But Lauretta u work for a Fulani thief, so sharrap

Lauretta na ashawo !
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by odomanis: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2019
itsme01:
cool

They keep trying to drag everyone in their shit

It is now their because he has a problem,right ? When he airlifted Nigerians from all ethnic groups with majority of them Yorubas he was all hailed and called a true Nigerian. Even the NASS recognised him as a patrotic Nigerian deserving of a National Honour. But now he is being charged in America and suddenly he is no more a Nigerian,he is now an Igbo. I weep for this country.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by itsme01: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2019
odomanis:

It is now their because he has a problem,right ? When he airlifted Nigerians from all ethnic groups with majority of them Yorubas he was all hailed and called a true Nigerian. Even the NASS recognised him as a patrotic Nigerian deserving of a National Honour. But now he is being charged in America and suddenly he is no more a Nigerian,he is now an Igbo. I weep for this country.

all what you wrote up there is your personal opinion so dont miscontrue my comments for your bitter mindset, and poor attempt of an emotional blacmail.. at no point did anyone say he isnt nigeria, we aint even concerned if he is chinese, after all a lebanese got arrested for fruad and i dont see lebanese commuinity crying all over the internet weeping and wailing
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Bobrisky1: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

all what you wrote up their is your personal opinion so don miscontrue my comments for your bitter mindset.. at no point did anyone said he isnt nigeria, we aint even concerned if he is chinese, after all a leanese got arrested for fruad and i dont see lebanese crying all over the internet weeping and wailing
[/s]
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2019
bigtt76:

For once she appears to make sense with her post.

Questions we failed to ask at the onset regards Allen's source of wealth is now being asked by US.

Meanwhile gradually all his aircrafts would be detained and frozen as proceeds from illegally sourced wealth.

My reactions to:
Number 1: Yea, very right, my opinion too.

Number 2: Nobody does that in Nigeria o! In fact, it's like a taboo in Nigeria to ask someone his source of wealth. Have you not heard this saying: "Dem no dey ask guyman where him dey see money." grin

Number 3: No, they can not/will not seize any asset (aircraft or whatever) that Air Peace leased. For example, if Air Peace had leased a property from you in London for office use, are you telling me that the courts will seize your property as an innocent lessor because Onyema the owner of Air Peace the lessee committed financial crimes? Hahaha, that will be very ridiculous!. I don't even think such a thing is possible.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2019
airbrush:

Lauretta na ashawo !

How did you manage to know? Are you her customer? cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2019
hammerVJ:

IS HE A US CITIZEN?

DOES HE NOT HAVE A GOVERNMENT?

The same Nigerian government he defrauded. Why would the Nigerian government talk to the US government about sparing onyeama, when the US government just told us through their indictment that the money the Nigerian government paid to these charities to train the naija delta militants was instead sent abroad and dispersed around under pretentious circumstances.

This whole issue is a huge disgrace to our government & speaks to our lack of oversight in governance. The only way the buhari government can save face is to conduct their own investigation on Onyeama. Anything less will make them look like fantastically corrupt leaders of fantastically corrupt citizens.

No wonder America NEVER gives aid to Nigerian government. Their policy is to give aid to NGO's and then consistently monitor the NGOs books. This is another evidence dt proves their policy right.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by hammerVJ: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
Stevecovey:

The same Nigerian government he defrauded. Why would the Nigerian government talk to the US government about sparing onyeama, when the US government just told us through their indictment that the money the Nigerian government paid to these charities to train the naija delta militants was instead sent abroad and dispersed around under pretentious circumstances.

This whole issue is a huge disgrace to our government & speaks to our lack of oversight in governance. The only way the buhari government can save face is to conduct their own investigation on Onyeama. Anything less will make them look like fantastically corrupt leaders of fantastically corrupt citizens.

No wonder America NEVER gives aid to Nigerian government. Their policy is to give aid to NGO's and then consistently monitor the NGOs books. This is another evidence dt proves their policy right.
[/s]

U NO GET SENSE.

IS NIGERIA GOVERNMENT NOT A FRAUD?

IS ONYEMA A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL? DID HE OCCUPY GOVERNMENT OFFICE?

RECIEVE SENSE
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by plaindealer: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
ukahrawah:
Yet EFCC will not investigate the two bullion Vans that visited your party chieftain before the 2019 general elections. If this govt is truly fighting corruption in this country, the US govt would not be the ones arresting and prosecuting corrupt Nigerians. What about the Nigerian women accused of using young Nigerian girls for prostitution overseas? Hypocrites everywhere!

What's all the Tinubu bullion van noise you people use to justify corruption in Nigeria got to do with criminal activities and indictments in America,?

Is bullion van going to be part of his defense in American court?

They are taking about A and this one shouting B.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by plaindealer: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Stevecovey:

Excellent Post.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by bigtt76(f): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy on Number 2

I agree with you on number 3 but don't forget also that some of the aircraft were purchased outrightly by Air Peace or that's what they made us understand.

EmmaFantastic:

My reactions to:
Number 1: Yea, very right, my opinion too.

Number 2: Nobody does that in Nigeria o! In fact, it's like a taboo in Nigeria to ask someone his source of wealth. Have you not heard this saying: "Dem no dey ask guyman where him dey see money." grin

Number 3: No, they can not/will not seize any asset (aircraft or whatever) that Air Peace leased. For example, if Air Peace had leased a property from you in London for office use, are you telling me that the courts will seize your property as an innocent lessor because Onyema the owner of Air Peace the lessee committed financial crimes? Hahaha, that will be very ridiculous!. I don't even think such a thing is possible.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by bigtt76(f): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thank you. kiss

Advocate500:
and ur low life will be better?no hating man I am trying to state the obvious oooo.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by osita76(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Unik3030:
we are waiting for what nnamdiot kanu have to say, I believe it's d afonjas that snitched on the guy cos they envy him a lot
The zoo is a place for animals and that's what Nigeria is thank God I am a Biafran and not from a zoo country like your
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
Harlem2:

Rant of a jobless man..
Make I just dey laugh
bro dont take those people serious.. most of them chestbeating on nairaland can't even pay their house rent

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Omoodua007:

2015 revealed the deep seated hatred igbos had for Yorubas as they level of aggression from them has not been seen since civil war

I’m happy a lot of liberal Yorubas eye don Dey open small small
When someone starts insulting your ancestry
Calling Lagos no mans land
Attempt to dabble into Lagos & ondo politics

Biko such cannot be your friend
them get luck say yorubas no dey violent like hausas.if not eehhn, any small pim, them for hear am.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Omoodua007: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
them get luck say yorubas no dey violent like hausas.if not eehhn, any small pim, them for hear am.

At some point we will have to resort to violence
Unless you show the Igbo man violence he will think your weak that’s why they are chased out violently everywhere so remember akure flogged them first before they had sense

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Omoodua007:

Unless you show the Igbo man violence he will think your weak that’s why they are chased out violently everywhere so remember akure flogged them first before they had sense
yeah bro.. they only understand violence
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Greenback: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Omoodua007:

Be careful what you wish for, before God gives it to you in full measure
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Greenback: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
yeah bro.. they only understand violence

I just pity you....kwantinu
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Greenback:

I just pity you....
pity your fellow flat-heads first
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Greenback: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
pity your fellow flat-heads first
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:24am On Nov 26, 2019
Greenback:

Shebi you are coming to auchi....cool
to do what?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2019
Greenback:
She's kinda right,a good name is indeed honorable

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j

This is the ever insulting Kennyswagz.
Rule 19.
who?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by LollipopCandy(f): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2019
smugmanuel:

New or used?

New sorry for the late reply
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by LollipopCandy(f): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2019
OldBeer:
Nairalanders this person is a scammer.

Stay away.

Look at your life in NL jail.. While I'm still here to continue sales lol shame on you and the devil, if you aren't him already. You really are stup1d, childish and petty. Who gave you a smart phone again?? The phone is living up to its expectations of being smart, too bad I can't say same for you. If you try coming for me again, both here and whatsapp, I will drag not just you but your entire generation into this.
Silly boy.. Grow up!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by OldBeer: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
LollipopCandy:

Look at your life in NL jail.. While I'm still here to continue sales lol shame on you and the devil, if you aren't him already. You really are stup1d, childish and petty. Who gave you a smart phone again?? The phone is living up to its expectations of being smart, too bad I can't say same for you. If you try coming for me again, both here and whatsapp, I will drag not just you but your entire generation into this.
Silly boy.. Grow up!
If I don't want to grow up nko?
Don't you know school has not resumed and I am bored?
How do you intend to drag my generation anyway because I can give you a list of annoying people in my family that you should help me drag?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos] / IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.